Author Topic: MOD  (Read 3651 times)

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
MOD
« on: April 24, 2004, 04:50:37 PM »
Ok guys...  Iv'e been working on this for a little while but I wanted to release it as a surprise.

Yes it is filled with mods...  So I wouldnt call any of my stunts legit but I didn't recognize much of a difference in my pcj...  It looks cooler and so do all the cars...

The editing is alright...  Pretty good synching...  I used music that I like so you probably wont like it lol.  I synched it to what I could with the music im using its not the greatest.

Its also my first vid I have done in Video Vegas...  Very nice program.  I got all the stunts over time but I edited it very quickly so its definately not my best.  Its also the first vid I have done with high res... but the quality is crappy for some reason and I can't figure out why.

Well here it is.

Enjoy

PS  Im gonna add this to the modded videos section also since its kind of bare.

EDIT:

Oh crap!!  I forgot to credit the music.  The song is "The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes" by Fall Out Boy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 05:39:39 PM by blah »

Andyroososoft

MOD
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 05:42:42 PM »
aiight, by watching the vid its easy to tell that the vid didnt take too long. Ill just cut str8 to the things i didnt like (personally). There were WAY to many parts of the vid where it went all black, even though this wuz used for synching purposes, maybe u shoulda put stunts in there instead of a boring black screen, lol. And the other thing was that there was only about 8 stunts in that whole video.

Although, the quality of the stunts was good, and the actual quality of the video was badass. Synching was great (apart from having the black bits) and i laughed my ass off when u put this:  :band: in.

Nice vid dude, too bad i kinda abandoned the idea a while ago  :fight:
l8er - - -Andyroososoft

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
MOD
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 05:54:16 PM »
I agree with everything except that there are 17 stunts! Lol...  I also am a fan of fading to black but I can see how it would be annoying.

Andyroososoft

MOD
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 05:29:23 AM »
lol, ya, its very easy to tell that u r a fan of having lotsa black bits in ur vids for synching, as u did it in ur audition video, but i overlooked that because i just wanted to look at your stunts and personality to see if u were *worthy*, lol

:D  :cool:  :beer:  

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
MOD
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 08:47:18 PM »
Looks like tga took it off...  d8cam do you think you can host it?  I know it isnt great but imo its a lot better than some you have hosted on your site.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal