Author Topic: Movin' On Up  (Read 13333 times)

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
    • http://
Movin' On Up
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2006, 03:48:10 PM »
hey shadow thanks for letting me be in this. I'm sorry some people don't like the vid. I want to test your squalo method, it looks cool. As for some stunts...the bullet bump to lv parking garage-yes i know there's an invisible bump there, but you got too much air idk it looked weird. the nrg bump that was posted as a challenge by someone (aight slim:p) out of the ls sewers to roof-well let's be honest people even said in that thread impossible. I liked a lot of the stunts you did though dude! the mtb precision landing, the bumps that weren't weird looking were great! I'm not saying you modded though. this is to anyone out there that mods and hasn't gotten caught if there are any-look at what people are saying in here and ask yourself is it worth it? not a slam to you are anybody else. the music wasn't the best choice but again, whatever. 8/10 for the most part i liked it
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:57:44 PM by Master_Yayo »

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2006, 05:55:32 PM »
Yoyo, i didn't post that challenge.
And yes, that bump is 100% impossible.

(Note to Slim: You wrote this message on your'e phone, stupid.)

Yoyo, i didn't post that challenge.
And yes, that bump is 100% impossible.

(Note to Slim: You wrote this message on your'e phone, stupid.)

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2006, 09:47:27 PM »
ehh what bump is impossible ?

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2006, 11:18:13 PM »
Quote from: Shadowsniper
I didnt mod, and off, feron, and havent u guys listened *ITS A DRIVER PROBLEM* Feron just spelled it out for you. Thats why when i changed them, when i saved reps those reps look fine, i have nothing to confess as i didnt mod, and if u dont beleive me u can shove it up your ass
driver problem? dude, seriously, you gotta do better than that. then again, it's really not gonna matter. the modding in this vid is painfully obvious.

Quote from: Ostis
Well... I have 2 things to say. For the first, the vid looks awfully modded, and I will take a look at the reps ASAP. But the other thing I want to say is that guys, lay off him, will you? I mean sure, I too don't like modders, but flaming them isn't really whats best. Stunting is for having fun, and showing off some of your cool new ideas. If he wants to mod and make it easy for him, fine, let him. Keep your name calling and stuff to yourself, it'd be alot nicer for him too if you'd just say: I didn't like the vid, it looked very modded and I don't like that. Sure, if the guy starts defending himself it can go very bad, but please try not to make this into any: "Did he mod? Or did he not?" A vid that is modded can have its perks, but this one didn't even have that. Sorry SS, I don't like this vid at all, 5/10 from me, if I were you I'd make a new one, since this kinda went down the crapper.
modding isn't the issue, the issue is modding and then lying about it. it's about deception and dishonesty, and it's a slap in the face to people who spend many hours trying to do tough stunts without modding them.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 11:19:03 PM by Buzzsaw »

Offline rekees

• View Profile
    • http://www.airisus.com
Movin' On Up
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2006, 12:35:46 AM »
The way you moved, and flew through the air, I'd swear you were playing Vice City or something. That wasn't even fun to watch, truely. Considering the actions you've taken so far, good luck on getting into any crew.

id like to see u do better with modding ( not saying ss did mod )

anyway ill check it after i finish dling the movie.. then uncle rek can tell

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2006, 02:09:02 AM »
I better trust you guys... your are stunting very long time,and  i say the same what you say becouse its 80 % moded

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2006, 05:13:16 AM »
the only one cool stunt is the MTB bump to precision landing at SF. very nice...

infernus natural bump over the garage bulding is possible, but not with that runup (I WATCHED THE REPS) and not with that kinda amount of air.

the other stunts are dirty modded!

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
Movin' On Up
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2006, 05:35:44 AM »
SS: When we talked about your XSA audition you told me you fixed it allready. Then you come along with this vid (stunts are different = redone) and now you give the "fixed" reason again?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 05:59:51 AM by Fox »

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2006, 05:42:25 AM »
 unmodded? UNmodded?         rofl, this vid is clearly modded, 1/3 - 1/2 of the vid is easy not possible    

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2006, 05:48:42 AM »
@SS. I think that if you don't come forward and tell us that you modded, nobody will ever like your'e stunting. That's just what I think.
So be smart, if you modded, tell us, and atleast i will respect your'e stunting again

Offline finallight

• View Profile
    • vids
Movin' On Up
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2006, 05:55:48 AM »
I was starting to believe everyone else about this being modded, but then I watched the reps for the relanded stunts. Those totally don't look modded when compared to the ones in the vid, same with the regular reps, I guess you just filmed them badly.
lawl E pawp, the vid is most definitely modded

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2006, 05:59:30 AM »
Redo them on SAMP.

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
Movin' On Up
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2006, 06:00:59 AM »
TD: Thats what some XSA ppl checked too. And magic - he landed em shortly after XSA guys left again

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2006, 06:02:03 AM »
modding isn't the issue, the issue is modding and then lying about it. it's about deception and dishonesty, and it's a slap in the face to people who spend many hours trying to do tough stunts without modding them.

Yeah, don't get me wrong Buzz I got angry by this vid too, I was just trying to be nice...

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Movin' On Up
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2006, 06:06:13 AM »
yeah redo them on samp. good idea. i'll be there if u do it later in the evening. let's convo in msn  

quote:
Fox     Posted Today, 01:00 PM
     TD: Thats what some XSA ppl checked too. And magic - he landed em shortly after XSA guys left again

yeah it was me, but i stay with SS a half hour.. not more... i think we have to give him a real sa-mp chance
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 06:11:49 AM by corevil »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal