Author Topic: Rebelity  (Read 7182 times)

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Rebelity
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2006, 09:07:09 AM »
Amazing stunts people, when I joined this video I thought the quality of the stunts would be lower. Especially Darkwolf's reverse BSM 2 small landing. That seriously was ownage. And some of Soru's stunts, like the wallride2grind and the doublebump2roof in LC. That was great. The editing was also great but I think next time you should put names  Other people like Hunt had some unique faggio stunts, and Kab had a nice precision stunt at the end. Umm.. I had a thick rail grind with a freeway and another wallride2grind. Sorry for the people I forgot, your efforts are good too

Offline MatonUS

• View Profile
    • http://www.unitedstunters.com/
Rebelity
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2006, 11:01:44 AM »
thanks for your opinion!    

Offline memorex

• View Profile
    • http://gtastunting.id.lv
Rebelity
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2006, 08:09:13 AM »
Downloading...

Offline arKy

• Veteran Member
  • Year Zero
    • View Profile
    • https://soundcloud.com/arky-2
Rebelity
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2006, 09:13:41 AM »
Quote from: Kenny
Amazing stunts people, when I joined this video I thought the quality of the stunts would be lower. Especially Darkwolf's reverse BSM 2 small landing. That seriously was ownage. And some of Soru's stunts, like the wallride2grind and the doublebump2roof in LC. That was great. The editing was also great but I think next time you should put names  Other people like Hunt had some unique faggio stunts, and Kab had a nice precision stunt at the end. Umm.. I had a thick rail grind with a freeway and another wallride2grind. Sorry for the people I forgot, your efforts are good too

I love yerr reviews  

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Rebelity
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2006, 09:44:21 AM »
Lol Arky you make me want to write a full review. Infact I will.

Stunts : 9/10

0.47 : Unique stunt, nice tank bump with nice spin, abit a low roof though.
0.50 : Hmm, good packerbump, it was kind of low, but it was still good.
0.57 : Lol Kenny you suck you sent your first thick rail grind to this video.
1.06 : Nice PSM2grind Maton, its unique and nice.
1.15 : Lol nice PSM darkwolf, the roof wasn't really high but its still a great stunt if you had fun trying it.
1.19 : Heh, if you spun the other way it would have been old, by Omni in Core, but you didn't so great stunt, nice spin, kinda unexpected, the grind was short but still nice.
1.25 : Nice one Hunt, even though its old but it was done by a great stunter. Good angle of BSM.
1.30 :  I love those kind of airgrabs
1.35 : lol I would have never thought of that stunt, but pretty creative stunt. I was expecting the higher ledge though  The pizzaboy goes with your skin Darkwolf
1.39 : Weird faggio bump lol. Kinda funny, nice angles though.
1.44 : Hmm.. that doesn't look too hard, but sure is creative that you thought of that stunt. I wouldn't have thought of it.
1.53 : Amazing faggio drop2bump2stoppie. And arKy even did a 360 at the end too  
2.03 : Kinda old, but good p2b.
2.08 : Teehee, nice stunt. Kinda reminds me of an old school stunt I liked.
2.12 : OMFG AMAZING PSM  Great job Darkwolf, youre improving  Lovely small landing
2.14 : High and far PSM. I didn't like the way the packer was stuck though.
2.22 : lol weird bump combos. It didn't look hard, but if you could do it to the blue roof that would be great
2.31 : It has been done without packer, but its still a good stunt because you tried  Smooth corkscrew and nice grind.
2.37 : LOL werid taxi bump, kinda cool and hard
2.42 : heh, bus stoppies are becoming used lately huh? Good grind, nice way of pwning AE's air2grind in Fucking Hostile.
2.49 : Kenny you suck. You sent a stunt you did in 4 tries to this video. You seriously suck. Atleast you landed it on land, unlike other people.
3.00 : REALLY creative wallride2grind. Smooth grind, smooth wallride, smooth everything.
3.11 : OMFG OMFG  THAT WAS REALLY AMAZING  I MEAN WHEN I FIRST SAW THAT STUNT BAILED IN OMNI'S SOLO I WAS LIKE WTF OMG HE DIDN'T LAND IT BUT YOU LANDED IT  Amazing man. Really amazing, I got to give you credit this was the best stunt in the video.
3.17 : I saw that in GTASL2, but nice stunt nonetheless. Good landing space.
3.22 : lol weird stunt man. But I liked the way you made the grind slow without stopping.
3.28 :  OMFG  Great stunt man, really really nice.

Editing : 9/10 It had some great editing, great synching and great stuff, but the FPS could use some work and there weren't nametags.

Intro : 10/10 Creative, and in less than a minute.

Music : 9/10 Lol good choice of music.

Overall - 9.25/10 Nice video produced
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 04:30:56 AM by Kenny »

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Rebelity
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2006, 04:20:12 AM »
I'm still wondering why nobody says anything bout the music - it was so mediocre that doesn't deserve to be commented ?

*makes a note - not to suggest music to anybody from now on*

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Rebelity
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2006, 04:30:19 AM »
Quote from: ostin
I'm still wondering why nobody says anything bout the music - it was so mediocre that doesn't deserve to be commented ?

*makes a note - not to suggest music to anybody from now on*

Oh crap I forgot to mention that in my latest reviews, sorry

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rebelity
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2006, 04:33:25 AM »
Great vid guys. A little too much PSM's but they were all good. Kabanchik did a good editing job. Nice music too.

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
Rebelity
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2006, 07:19:38 AM »
A good video, 8/10.0000001.  

Good faggio stunts. Last stunt was good .

And that stoppie to grind was BEST!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 07:20:36 AM by Boo »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal