Author Topic: [VC] Invincible  (Read 30441 times)

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2006, 08:16:25 AM »
Quote from: PlethZorb
honestly i dont get why people fuck rad's meth.
if you can do it with a clean copy of VC/LC, its NOT modding imo.

well yeah, but super-RAD's method isn't modding too, however you can make easily a stunt with it, that's impossible without it. and making a stunt with super-RAD method would be unfair to people trying the stunt without it. however it brings a lot of new possibilities.
so i personally think that super-RAD method shouldn't be allowed in normal vids however if someone adds such stunt to the vid, nobody can say that he modded. it depends on the people. some easily can say that a normal RAD-method is no good too because it does give you a speed boost, you can't deny it and i do agree that stunt made without RAD-method is more valuable, however i think it's ok for vids.
that's the problem with modern stunting - there are getting more tools and other ways to help stunters getting more difficult stunts(i can also mention no bushes mod which is technically a mod but a mod that doesn't influence the stunt itself) but the thing that is totally ok for some people is a no-no for others.

sorry for going off-topic.

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2006, 08:16:45 AM »
oh yeah I'm gonna check it right now... anyway I was just answering to BK

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2006, 08:26:30 AM »
Quote from: WEREWOLF
some easily can say that a normal RAD-method is no good too because it does give you a speed boost, you can't deny it and i do agree that stunt made without RAD-method is more valuable, however i think it's ok for vids.

I said it once and I'll say it again - the exact same fucking thing gets used in SA all the fucking time, and people don't bitch about it! RAD's method in SA makes you go faster - omfgbbqbbwftw! People use it in SA without a second thought, and the same oughta apply to VC.

When someone does a stunt with frame limiter off, it's noticible - watch any stunt video Demonfade has been in and you'll see what I mean.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 08:26:49 AM by Kingjad »

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »
bullshit.... someone give me a stunt made with FL off and one with FL on, I'll show you and I wonder if you can say which is one and which is the other.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 08:56:11 AM by _Hiei_ »

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2006, 08:56:28 AM »
Why the fuck is everyone picking the fuck out of this vid? I haven't seen it like this in any other vid topic, why this one? TMS far from deserve this

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2006, 09:17:51 AM »
Jealousy, that and their too ignorant to try new things, like rad's method.

Offline Turtle Dick

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2006, 09:22:52 AM »
Quote from: _Hiei_
bullshit.... someone give me a stunt made with FL off and one with FL on, I'll show you and I wonder if you can say which is one and which is the other.
Here ya go. 2 stunts. One done with FL on and one with FL off. Go ahead and prove us all wrong.

Offline Link

• View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2006, 11:15:26 AM »
Awesome vid guys!!!

Nice stunts guys ! (specially BK's p2b's )
nice intro neo

And good editing and music choise .

10/10
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 11:17:02 AM by Linkdk »

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2006, 11:54:06 AM »
Great vid everyone, a bit too much P2Bs but them were awsome. I really loved BK's huge P2B over the police station, Juan's bump over the water and the Sanchez bump to the small-little-yellow-thing etc., everyone did a great job.  The editing was nice too, not so great IMO, but I liked it. The intro was cool too, good job Neo. About the music, it was enjoyable, but I didn't like that screaming.

Overall, best TMS VC vid IMO, good job everyone and special thanks to Neo for being a guest and for doing an intro for us.

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2006, 12:08:41 PM »
Gonna download now  .

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2006, 12:08:46 PM »
You want to know why I dislike RAD's method? It's because I don't use it. That's fine that you people need it to do ultra spectacular stunts. I don't. I don't see what the big deal is.

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2006, 12:19:35 PM »
That vid was amazing !

Explosion
turtle dick
juan

My favourite stunters in that vid.

9/10 !

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2006, 12:45:33 PM »
Quote from: _Hiei_
You sir are a moron, if you had the decency to actually read the first fucking post in this topic you would see there is a clip showing the differences between a FL off and a FL on stunt, and once again... you dumbass speeding a FL off stunt up in vegas doesn't make it normal...

I can't even beleive you're arguing over something you know fuck all about.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 12:46:02 PM by [Simon] »

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #163 on: September 20, 2006, 02:12:07 PM »
Quote from: BloodyHook12
You want to know why I dislike RAD's method? It's because I don't use it. That's fine that you people need it to do ultra spectacular stunts. I don't. I don't see what the big deal is.

Everyone in San Andreas uses it when they need to.
Kingjad says:
I need a favour   do you know any known SA stunters who do NOT use RAD's method?
Sweet/Sour {XSA} says:
not any come to mind atm
Personally I don't use it either, but I respect other peoples' rights to use it if they so wish. It's like me hating a vegetarian for not eating meat - it wouldn't be right.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #164 on: September 20, 2006, 02:20:18 PM »
It's a fucking stunt video fools

Just allow it for what its for, an enjoying thing to watch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal