Author Topic: [VC] Invincible  (Read 30463 times)

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 09:25:19 AM »
Downloading. Oh wait, I already have it. Comment coming soon. Anyway, this is the best TMS' VC video so far IMO.

Offline Denny

• View Profile
    • http://www.szivatas.extra.hu
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 09:28:21 AM »
Dling-ling

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 09:41:40 AM »
Review of TMS - Invincible

Intro:
It was like most intros, semi-boring and made me look forward to the main part.

Editing:
It was ok, it looked to me like you weren't trying to expand your horizon but rather stick with the old and safe which worked pretty well, i dunno if there's much more to say than that.

Music:
The song was ok, it was a little too soft for me and the screaming didn't fit with the soft sound the song had but i can listen to it though i'd rather not.
The creditsong was cool too.

Stunts:
0:42 - Good stunt to start off the vid with, very clean and professional looking landing too, well done.
0:47 - Awesome idea and excecution, you have an impression collection of awesome tankbumps and this was no exception.
0:55 - Pretty good, getting the height and distance itself looked simple enough but i know how annoying it can be stop on that fucker with a little speed, decent stunt.
1:04 - Good looking P2B, i've thought about it and tried it for a minute or two, it's a semi-hardcore stunt in my book, the pb itself doesn't look to hard but you pulled it off well and made it look good.
1:11 - Good stunt, the rail was a little short imo but BSM2Grinds are hard no matter how you look at it, good to see you trying different combos, keep-it-up-wouldya?
1:18 - Ok that was one of the craziest fucking P2B's i've ever seen in my whole god damn life, i can't find one bad thing about it... i just wanna know how fucking tall is that building?
1:25 - Very good stunt, the idea was brilliant and the excecution was flawless, what more canya ask for...
1:33 - It was ok, doesn't look too challenging but it filled up a few seconds.
1:42 - Meh, kinda filler-ish stunt imo, i think that was done by Nitzkit in Underground 2 with a Freeway and that is quite a long time ago, something tells me you did it for fun to begin with
1:48 - FUCKING HELL! , i've given that many tries and that is one god damn fucking holyshittish fuckerhard crazy stunt dude, good job landing that!
2:00 - Quite tricky stunt, i did that a long time ago but i manage to loose the rep somehow and was never able to redo it, well done
2:06 - It has crossed my mind but i actually went to try it, the un-straight roof looks hard and annoying to bump, kinda obvious spot but still a above average stunt.
2:17 - Well done, something tells me i've seen it before but i can't remember if/when, anyway a awesome stunt, and it's good to see'ya stunt in LC dude
2:23 - Great bump, getting the height before smacking into the building is damn annoying i know and i love natural bumps so that was just great!
2:29 - An ok BSM, didn't look too challenging but still a decent stunt.
2:35 - Tough angle but it looks easy apart from that.
2:41 - Good idea but you should had landed on the top, good but not great.
2:47 - Good P2B but i remember KiD A showing him getting to the top of the building a long time ago, i guess he lost the rep since i didn't see it in "One Mind", your stunt is not sooo amazing after watching his stunt.
2:57 - Very cool and creative drop2bump, i was shocked when you showed me that on MSN and it still shocks me.
3:05 - One of the best P2B's i've ever seen and think i ever will see, fucking great stunt dude, pure art.
3:12 - I'm usually not a fan of thoose Stoppie2Grind combos but that one was quite good, creative and performed the way a Stoppie2Grind should look.
3:25 - I see you've improved a lot, the idea has crossed my mind but i'd be too annoyed to actually sit down and land that, very impressive stunt!
3:30 - Cool drop2grind, filled up a few seconds.
3:40 - Very good bump2bb, it looks very tricky to actually get a decent bump of that sucker, awesome stunt.
3:46 - Yet another tall P2B from you, you should have landed on the highest building but still a killer stunt.
3:55 - Pretty good and well excecuted P2B, good stunt.
3:59 - ... i'm gonna shut my mouth after i've said this; i'm not the bitch you might think i am, horribly recorded btw BK.
4:07 - Cool combo, the cork looked very nice... i think someone's using a teleporter  

Last Words:
Good to see another good movie from TMS, you're kicking ass in VCLC just as much as you do in SA now, you guys have improved a lot and i bet we'll see a lot from you in the time to come.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 09:45:24 AM by Daffy »

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 09:44:14 AM »
Downloading ffs!

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 09:49:20 AM »
Thanks for the review Daffy.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 09:49:56 AM »
Great review man  and saying my PB was art  

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 09:51:28 AM »
No biggie, uploading to TGA since BK asked me so nicely.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 09:53:43 AM »
Great vid guys. Editing and song weren't on par with the stunts but the stunts did kickass apart from a few so good job.

Offline Qouad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 09:55:31 AM »
 Downloading

Offline Makrame

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 10:03:22 AM »
D/ling

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 10:08:12 AM »
Downloading.....Slowly

Offline infested

• View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 10:08:45 AM »
DLing!

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 10:09:53 AM »
That seriously rocked. A great mix of insane big air pb's and creative combos. Great job to everyone involved. I don't know how possible the last stunt is, but it's one of the sweetest stunts I've seen, awesome idea. One or two guys maybe stood out a bit, but IMO all of you made one of your best efforts in this one.

This makes me want to stunt VC even more.

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[VC] Invincible
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 10:16:37 AM »
lol i cant dl it.  

Someone upload it to TGA please
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 10:19:04 AM by sony »

Offline Denny

• View Profile
    • http://www.szivatas.extra.hu
[VC] Invincible