• http://
BBB
« Reply #225 on: September 09, 2006, 10:46:45 PM »
I guess better late than never...

1) Intro
not much of the intro, but it was pretty cool

2) Stunts
00:17 nice grind, Barney's style
00:27 i had that idea, the grind was short and quite lucky, but still looked very cool
00:36 cool precise landing, however i liked LP's one(tankbump) more
00:44 this was a filler for me, i know it's not easy but the ledge is really low
00:56 nice BSM, good height
01:01 good job completing that old challenge, it was tricky
01:07 MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH WAS THAT?    craziest shit i've ever seen
01:27 and after that comes another crazy air stunt, fantastic side-bsm
01:37 lame... you don't need a packer and you could've added a krail at least
01:49 sweet tankbump
01:59 very creative grind, made me
02:12 fuck yeah, i was close to it 1 time about 1.5-2 years ago and now it's finally done, great job, always wanted to see it in a vid
02:17 wow, great landing, sick one
02:22 how the fuck? strange one. looks nice

3) Editing
Very good job on the editing, i really liked it, even more than Shadow Zone's editing.

4) Music
I like Static X but i think the better track could've been chosen. Not saying Push It was bad...

5) Overall
Awesome vid! The stunts were great, so were the editing. All 3 of you did really good job on the stunts, but Barney pwned the hell out of this vid  Once again, fantastic vid, me loves it

EDIT: oh, 2:12 was a dropbump, not an ordinary bump, nvm the comment about that stunt then
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 11:20:15 PM by WEREWOLF »

Offline Redman

• View Profile
BBB
« Reply #226 on: September 09, 2006, 11:02:57 PM »
WOAW NICE VID

i like barney's nature stunts.
and bk was cool

and bloodyhook that bump 2 house,
how do you that 10/10 stunt?!

vid 100000/100000

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #227 on: September 10, 2006, 04:42:20 AM »
Quote from: WEREWOLF
I didn't feel like playing 3/4 of the way through VC to unlock the gate, so I used a packer, and the run up is very limited, i really doubt someone could land that with a krail. And saying it was lame    
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 04:42:39 AM by [Simon] »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2006, 05:32:59 AM »
' date='Sep 10 2006, 03:42 PM' post='266648']
I didn't feel like playing 3/4 of the way through VC to unlock the gate, so I used a packer, and the run up is very limited, i really doubt someone could land that with a krail. And saying it was lame    
any grind without krail that can be done with a krail or cork is lame and it's more like spoiling a spot. i said it not because i don't like you, it was just my opinion on such stunts.

and it's surely can be done with a krail.

why don't you use 100% savegame? the stunt would've looked better without a packer
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 05:35:20 AM by WEREWOLF »

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #229 on: September 10, 2006, 05:42:17 AM »
BK's bsm 2 grind was pimp as shit, no krail made it look like more precision.

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #230 on: September 10, 2006, 05:43:46 AM »
any grind without krail that can be done with a krail or cork is lame and it's more like spoiling a spot. i said it not because i don't like you, it was just my opinion on such stunts.

why don't you use 100% savegame? the stunt would've looked better without a packer
Yeah its lame. 3 vehicles suck. And there wasn't even a krail  The grind was too slow even. The spot may be creative, but it was executed poorly. Not saying it was easy, I'm saying its lame. LAME.

You're just fortunate that you chose a name beginning with B. Barney wouldn't ask you if B wasn't the first letter. No offence.

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #231 on: September 10, 2006, 05:49:04 AM »
Tbh I thought that stunt was fantastic.  Very creative use of terrain.  Execution was fine... or at least not so bad as to warrant a redo.

Not lame at all.  And from what I see BK is definitely one of the best VC stunters going around these days.

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #232 on: September 10, 2006, 06:00:02 AM »
lol m3rrix. What stunt is possible with 2 vehicles should NOT I repeat SHOULD NOT be done with 3 vehicles. That is a very stupid thing to do. The packer does not enhance the stunt in anyway but to make it look lame and just to download a good savegame file instead of getting 3 vehicles is a WAY better option. Hell I can't get 3 vehicles because I don't use anything lol. Now thats feeling someone elses pain. Brainkillers got alot of 2+ vehicles stunt lately, and I don't like it to be honest.

I can agree about being a good stunter these days part though. Yes I said stunter. No I did not say personality.

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2006, 06:56:24 AM »
Hey thanks for the comments guys.

I thought BK's stunt was sweet. I didn't even pay attention to the packer till now. Seriously, I had to go back to watch the vid to understand what the hell you were talking about.

If you want to see it in a krail  or a cork, go do it. I'd love to see that. Actually, I'll do it for you if you pay me.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »
Quote from: Kenny

Yeah its lame. 3 vehicles suck. And there wasn't even a krail  The grind was too slow even. The spot may be creative, but it was executed poorly. Not saying it was easy, I'm saying its lame. LAME.

You're just fortunate that you chose a name beginning with B. Barney wouldn't ask you if B wasn't the first letter. No offence.
Ha ha   seeing as Barney asked to collab with me and then about 3 weeks later decided it should be called BBB, i think my name had nothing to do with if i was or wasn't in the video. so yea, he asked me, he could have asked anyone else, but no he asked me. and yea i can't help but take offence from that comment.

"Brainkillers got alot of 2+ vehicles stunt lately, and I don't like it to be honest."

I can only think of two, and that was my GTASL2 entry and that stunt.

As for saying it was executed poorly...

Remember when we talked about NTS and you said  "ever heard of NTS"  nagging me about using more than two vehicles... well seeing as this packer to bsm to grind is getting a lot of hype, you do realise that was my only stunt in the video that used more than one vehicle. and you also said BH's bump with a shitload of rotation to grind was the best ever NTS, yet in the GTASL2 you said you have high standards for grinds, and in your eyes it isn't a grind if you don't lean forward/pull back more than two times... so yea, you contridcited yourself big time there.

Also, saying the grind was slow... well that's a load of shit  how do you expect me to get a fast grind when you have to hit the bsm at such an angle you get height and a tiny bit of distance, seeing as there is a tiny run up, and from the bsm your aim is to get height the grind was pretty fast.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 11:59:40 AM by [Simon] »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2006, 11:23:06 PM »
actually, you can get a hell lot of distance, i cleared the factory roof 1 or 2 times.

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2006, 03:59:31 AM »
'Ha ha   seeing as Barney asked to collab with me and then about 3 weeks later decided it should be called BBB, i think my name had nothing to do with if i was or wasn't in the video. so yea, he asked me, he could have asked anyone else, but no he asked me. and yea i can't help but take offence from that comment.
That comment was to make you get offence to it so you would get a bad start doing your reply.

"Brainkillers got alot of 2+ vehicles stunt lately, and I don't like it to be honest."

I can only think of two, and that was my GTASL2 entry and that stunt.

Lol youre just defending yourself. I bet you have more stunts in your folder with 3 of more vehicles. People barely use 3 vehicles, yet you managed to do like 2 in a week or something.

As for saying it was executed poorly...

Remember when we talked about NTS and you said  "ever heard of NTS"  nagging me about using more than two vehicles... well seeing as this packer to bsm to grind is getting a lot of hype, you do realise that was my only stunt in the video that used more than one vehicle. and you also said BH's bump with a shitload of rotation to grind was the best ever NTS, yet in the GTASL2 you said you have high standards for grinds, and in your eyes it isn't a grind if you don't lean forward/pull back more than two times... so yea, you contridcited yourself big time there.
Bloodyhook's grind atleast had like 1 pair of leaning back and fourth. You barely pressed a button after your stuckie stoppie. Stop making a fool of yourself, thinking that the stuckie stoppie was good. Yeh I bet you have more than one crappy 3-4 vehicle stunt in your stunt folder.

Also, saying the grind was slow... well that's a load of shit  how do you expect me to get a fast grind when you have to hit the bsm at such an angle you get height and a tiny bit of distance, seeing as there is a tiny run up, and from the bsm your aim is to get height the grind was pretty fast.

If you haven't used a packer the grind would have been faster. The angle barely is that high and far to achieve. And better. You just ruined a spot by using 3 vehicles. Oh, and are you trying to avoid my points that areactually correct and just trying to prove me wrong? Oh please. I said that 3 vehicles suck, yet you have not proven me wrong about that point, and that is the only point I have that is pretty important. Accept it. I don't like your packer in the video. No youre not going to change my mind about it or anything, but you can try.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 04:00:36 AM by Kenny »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2006, 07:51:34 AM »
Kenny, you're really pissing me off... I used more than two vehicles only once, not twice... once, in the GTASL2 I used a teleporter, a packer and a PCJ... so yea. I must have shit loads of stunts using more than two vehicles because I done a stunt like that once before

And also, when I use more than two vehicles it isn't a shit stunt  if i need to use three vehicles to pull off a shit stunt I wont try it.

oh and if i didn't use a packer the grind wouldn't have been faster, I would have crashed into the gate... and Bloodyhook didn't lean back or forward once, i bet he didn't press a button, so get the fuck off my back and stop acting like a tit.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 07:56:19 AM by [Simon] »

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
BBB
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2006, 07:55:56 AM »
' date='Sep 11 2006, 09:51 PM' post='267326']
Kenny, you're really pissing me off...  because I used more than two vehicles twice that means I have a load of other stunts using more vehicles? that's a load of bullshit, I don't like using more than two vehicles so I try to avoid it whenever I can, but I didn't think it was such a big deal.

And also, when I use more than two vehicles it isn't a shit stunt  if i need touse three vehicles to pull off a shit stunt I wont try it.

oh and if i didn't use a packer the grind wouldn't have been faster, I would have crashed into the gate... and Bloodyhook didn't lean back or forward once, i bet he didn't press a button, so get the fuck off my back and stop acting like a tit.
Weren't you the one that pissed me off so I could hate you? You acted like that you don't care about 3 vehicles, and stuff like that so my assumption is that you have alot of replays that involve 3 vehicles.

Then you could have avoided using 3 vehicles doing this stunt.

You should chill the fuck out and stop swearing. When he had impacted the grind my assumption is that he pressed the lean forward to absorb the impact.

The reply button is for opinions. It is not for fighting Brainkiller. I have my own opinion and you're trying to change my mind about it to protect your pride.

Reverse Psychology. No I am not a psychologist.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 07:58:07 AM by Kenny »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
BBB
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2006, 07:56:36 AM »
Both of you take it to msn or PMs and stop spamming the shit out of this topic!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal