Author Topic: GTA - Ultimate Stunting Tool  (Read 8582 times)

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
GTA - Ultimate Stunting Tool
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 05:59:29 PM »
When its done

I m not sure about the first version because there is no problem releasing - i can simply create a new plugin and a new exe which is downloaded too...

I m writing a beta tester tool so the testers have to enter a key which is stored in the web database so its only running at one system too.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 07:33:12 AM »
Will the spawner work like spoosh (so the vehicles doesn't dissapear) or normal?
A mission selector could be fun too

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 07:49:04 AM »
By using the SCM hook i got the ability to use all SCM commadns while runtime (same as spoosh). You can use Remove car from mission cleanup list after spawning in the scripts so they will never dissapear.

Development: I have just added a new form which allows you to set up the keys before starting the game. Also it will save all gamepath to a file called config.ini

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 08:25:59 AM »
I can't wait to use the FPS limiter to stunt Urban Legend style =) For real.

Nice work Fox, Youre working hard and determination will pay off when people comment =)

Offline BurnoutLS13

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 09:01:42 AM »
this sounds awsome man, revolutionize SA stunting for me....good luck with alll this. sounds like you really know what your doing

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »
Thanks ppl. Just added a winsock module for the script so technicly it would be possible to add an WR module/plugin/script which instantly gives a replay and WR data to our webserver or/and GTAStunting.com where it could be aproved by a mod/admin - Cheated/Not Cheated - Bug or not..

//Edit:

Updated first post! First plugin (Replay manager) is available for testing as exe file. Thanks for testing it. Special thanks to Juan and ColdDeath for doing earlier testing.

Known bugs in Replay manager: Ingame UI screws up after a statusbar was shown in the textbox.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 10:15:16 AM by Fox »

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2006, 05:01:11 AM »
Quote from: BurnoutLS13
this sounds awsome man, revolutionize SA stunting for me....good luck with alll this. sounds like you really know what your doing

fucking asskissers, maybe i point out this looks alot like nwp.live?

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2006, 05:15:47 AM »
What is nwp.live  

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2006, 05:22:18 AM »
the thing i posted 6 days before this one in the programming section

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2006, 06:09:59 AM »
gunner: we both talked about the problem we are doing the same apps often. I can show you logs that i planned this tool a few weeks ago. Ways before nwp.live was announced. On MSN you told me that yours is a generic NWP Tool downloader (not only for GTA apps). Mine is an Scripting system which has the ability to auto update itself.

I not want to be involved in any of your stuff/programms. and you know that. We both made kinda mistakes and as i said we talked on msn about it.

"I have no problem giving you my findings so you learn from them. We can do some research together too. But we arent working on apps together!
We dont tell each other about the ideas we have" - thats what we decided...

I m really sorry about the thing happened in Dec/Jan last/this year. We "missunderstood" each other and ruined each others work. I hope we can finally stop this war. Just do your thing with Live (and other NWP apps) and i will do my things like GUS, VC2SA, Skulker, ...

//Edit:

No1 wants to test the replay manager beta? :'(
Right now only stuntman tested it and it worked for him. I can only make sure that the final Launcher will work to you when testing the betas now..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 06:11:09 AM by Fox »

Offline gunner

• View Profile
    • ZeroLives.com
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2006, 06:54:58 AM »
Quote from: Fox
gunner: we both talked about the problem we are doing the same apps often. I can show you logs that i planned this tool a few weeks ago. Ways before nwp.live was announced.

NWP.live 0.1A was already done in january under an other name..

im saying is that it starts to look alot like my app..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 06:55:25 AM by gunner »

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2006, 10:42:34 AM »
Mh? Thread moved...

Update: Got Replay Manager Working in VC so expect an updated beta soon..

Kert wasnt able to get the first beta working on his pc. I m currently looking for the bug. When one of you is using Windowblinds or another tool to change a window appearance join the testing pls. Thank you.

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2006, 10:44:23 AM »
Fox, i gotta thank you one more time for the main.scm you made for me. It pwns

Serenity

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2006, 11:17:27 AM »
Gunner, it sounds harsh, but even if Fox WAS stealing your ideas, we dont wanna hear about it on the forums, leave it to MSN, although I really dont think he is, I think your actually just jealous.......

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2006, 11:47:30 AM »
Quote from: Fox
No1 wants to test the replay manager beta? :'(
Right now only stuntman tested it and it worked for him. I can only make sure that the final Launcher will work to you when testing the betas now..

You might be very good with coding and stuff, but maybe you don't have a clue when it comes to promoting. Make a video of the progress and how it works and what it does and stuff...you know...Like a commercial...Show a replay in SA with all the new stuff working and so on.

Just trying to help

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal