Author Topic: Alien: Isolation  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
Alien: Isolation
« on: October 08, 2014, 12:21:10 PM »
fuck. this. game. when I first saw videos of it I was all like "hey, this might be a survival horror game I might actually be capable of playing because it doesn't seem that scary". well all I gotta fucking say, playing in a dark room with headphones on, the sound effects in this game just fucking terrify me. I was playing with my friend on Skype and shit, these sounds. the game runs pretty well though, playing it all maxed out without any stutters or lags. really hope I will beat it one day, heard it's pretty long.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Alien: Isolation
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 12:35:45 PM »
I was watching some videos about this game, seems really scary :euro:

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 12:50:48 PM »
I watched a video about this game by a Spanish YouTuber... The game itself doesn't call my attention. I was never interested in Aliens at all, except for those histories about their "creation". The game indeed looks quite terrifying but I find it rather as a jump-scare based game :unsure:...

Everything else looks fine and those aliens are the hell up of what an Alien should look like :ajaja:

Opinion based on the only video I've watched.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 01:07:07 PM »
Despite the fact that i loved the Alien story and the movie Prometheus, this game will kick some asses

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »
I watched a video about this game by a Spanish YouTuber... The game itself doesn't call my attention. I was never interested in Aliens at all, except for those histories about their "creation". The game indeed looks quite terrifying but I find it rather as a jump-scare based game :unsure:...

Everything else looks fine and those aliens are the hell up of what an Alien should look like :ajaja:

Opinion based on the only video I've watched.
actually it's not based on jumpscares so far, thank god. as I mentioned, it's the atmosphere that and ambience that kills you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal