Author Topic: Warning Thread  (Read 1713 times)

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Warning Thread
« on: November 02, 2013, 09:23:40 AM »
I thought it's a good idea for a warn thread. Some guys play really umfair and it's good to know their fucking tricks. I kinda raged earlier because some guy asked me for a 1vs1 DM and then he just hid. I did the same because I know who comes out of cover first gets shot. In 1vs1 DM the map is only focused on the other player so he got a friend who I couldn't see on the map to kill me maaaany times. Even after the DM they kept chasing me so I went into passive mode to annoy them.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Warning Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 09:40:06 AM »
I played a 1vs1 DM against Mxz once.. won because of my lagg, so a mild warning if you are going to annoy/challenge me  :euro:

Also just play crew/friends sessions, it's a lot more fun. Or kill people with friends instead of being the target. Going in a server alone is basically asking to be killed over and over again.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 10:10:37 PM »
I played against a guy who was invincible, I literally fired 5-8 shots straight in his head and he didn't lose any health. Dunno how he hacked, but he was rank 900-something and set random bounties of several million $ on people.

So if you see people like that, send some hurtful words in a PM, block him and join a new session :P

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 11:17:17 PM »
I'm yet to find anyone hacking and most people who kill me do it once n I get away or I get away before they can kill me, just keep on an angle facing away from em *in a car*
So far only 1 guy's accepted a 1v1 DM which was HELL easy, just wait for him to come out of cover or find another way around to a better spot. You can also trick them into coming out by popping out for half a second then back to cover, they'll come out then mess em up

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 01:11:18 AM »
Oh the rolling function can be really useful by the way. Often you'll find idiots who'll try to run you over repeatedly until you die (often there's no stopping this if they've hit you once, as it takes time before you're stood up and back in control), if you manage to dodge their car you usually have an easy and very fulfilling kill lol

Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've honestly had more good encounters than bad ones. I always try to look not threatening when approaching someone (no weapon selected, don't run/drive in a way you would if you were gonna kill them). I've almost never killed anyone unless they killed me first, but if some douchebag kills me for no reason and ESPECIALLY if they camp outside a store/mod shop/safehouse and then blow me up or something, THEN I'll often spend 10 minutes hunting the prick down and killing him as many times as possible, which often results in them leaving the session :P

Last time someone killed me was two days ago, we were just standing beside each other and all of a sudden he starts shooting me. Fun part for me was that he was a total noob. He fled to the beach, I hunted him down and killed him. Where does he spawn? Beach. I proceed to run him over with my car and kill him 4 more times, all at the beach, before he's had enough and leaves :lol:

I like trying to make friends with strangers in freeroam, often I'll get into a random guys car and drive with him for a while. I'll get off when I'm bored and give him the Salute (select action from Select menu, press R3+L3 to activate)

Offline Rabbit_run7

• Ps3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 01:35:39 AM »
And if some douche is killing people via tank. Bring out your most expensive car and crash into them. They'll run you over and have to pay to replace your car. I heard it's like 20k to replace an Adder

Offline Payton Westlake

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 12:20:57 AM »
I usually mount up plenty of cash, whenever possible with the horrendous grind in online, and someone picking on me gets mercenaries at inopportune times.  I usually don't send them immediately after.  I wait till their mellowed, and send an anonymous barrage.  I wait awhile after initial encounter....and send them in again...and again...and again.  Also sending a mugger from Lamar just prior is fun too.  They don't expect it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal