Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha is finally released!  (Read 5369 times)

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha is finally released!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 02:35:07 AM »
the Lab mission is full of terror, those jumping zombies  :lol:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2014, 06:10:32 AM »
damn I wanna play them soooo bad, but I am afraid I wouldn't survive it ;_;

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 06:11:03 AM »
Am I the only one having problems starting the game because of some .dll shit? There was an error messege when I extracted the 4 files but the installation was succesful so I really don't know what I did wrong.  :unsure:

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 02:26:07 AM »
try to run every program you have in your 3rdparties folder then run the game as an admin!
install the latest patch to correct some encountered crashes!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha/downloads/stalker-lost-alpha-v130013-patch

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 11:21:42 AM »
Thanks, I installed the latest patch, ran as admin and now it's working, I'm already at the Bartender, trying to make my way to the Death Valley

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 09:43:32 AM »
my game crashed again after meeting Doc once again in order to get to the next level therefore i'm unable to pursue the game!  :cheersad:

E: i'm hoping for another patch, the game seems pretty fucked up!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 09:47:32 AM by Basium »

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 07:28:20 AM »
low res textures, and it frequently crashes.. i decided to uninstall it!! 15GB for this crap crashes after every little gameplay..

Anyways, i was nearly going to finish the game but i started quite disliking it, i stopped at Nomad's errand, a mutant looking creep; too many monoliths were trying to kill me after i killed the captain who stuck in his place and wanted me to do him a mission,  i didn't know how to talk to him, i pressed F nothing happened at all so i shot him plus the i ruined the savegame..

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:44:36 AM by Basium »

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2014, 11:37:09 AM »
fucking low res textures, it frequently crashes and shit happens.. i decided to uninstall it!! 15GB for this crap crashes after every little gameplay.. damn!

Anyways, i was nearly going to finish the game but i started quite disliking it, i stopped at Nomad's errand, a mutant looking creep; too many monoliths were trying to kill me after i killed the captain who stuck in his place and wanted me to do him a mission,  i didn't know how to talk to him, i pressed F nothing happened at all so i shot him plus the i ruined the savegame.. what a shitty mod lol

Are you talking about the bug with Colonel Petrenko? I experienced the same when I went back to the Bar under attack. Took me quite a long time to look after it on plenty sites but I could fix it after all.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2014, 04:05:38 AM »
not that one, the one when you went in a dream at X-lab 16 after that a monolith captain runs at you asking you to destroy the helicopter, when you complete his mission, he doesn't grant you, he comes again to you asking you for another mission but he got stuck aiming at you, the F button doesn't appear when i try to talk to him plus i screwed up the savegame.. the game drove me mad!

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2014, 07:07:01 AM »
not that one, the one when you went in a dream at X-lab 16 after that a monolith captain runs at you asking you to destroy the helicopter, when you complete his mission, he doesn't grant you, he comes again to you asking you for another mission but he got stuck aiming at you, the F button doesn't appear when i try to talk to him plus i screwed up the savegame.. the game drove me mad!

Well I couldn't get there, after I destroyed the two choppers at the Rostok Bar, Petrenko sent me to the new bar, talked to bartender then he told me to speak to Voronin, and I don't know where he is exactly, no quests on the list and nothing happens.
Did a little search and found the Duty captain who sent me back to the scients in Yantar, but I guess that had to be some kind of glitch(it was mentioned that I talked to Voronin in the dialuge, however I didn't.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal