Poll

Which stunt from the video is your favorite?

5 (10.6%)
5 (10.6%)
2 (4.3%)
1 (2.1%)
0 (0%)
1 (2.1%)
1 (2.1%)
10 (21.3%)
12 (25.5%)
10 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: November 25, 2012, 09:55:27 AM

Author Topic: Voting Booth - X-Competition #2: Wallrides  (Read 6249 times)

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
Voting Booth - X-Competition #2: Wallrides
« on: November 22, 2012, 09:55:27 AM »
X-Competition #2: Wallrides - GTAStunting

So this is the 2nd round of x competition.

Stunters(10):

-Ru-chan
-reynolds
-black_fox3
-afterlife
-JL
-Biel
-Art
-PrzemOO
-MxZz
-Dak

I dont want to post my stunt, because one of my friend will lost spot, which i actually lamed :)
Voting ends automatically in 3 days. Please do not vote for your own stunt or reveal any identities.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Booth - X-Competition #2: Wallrides
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:59:13 AM »
MTB stuff are way too overrated now and the nrg stuff was kinda old'ish.
Cabbie stunt was alright, but then again, it might be old too. <_<

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »
I'd vote 9 if it was new but it's not, voting 8 because it was quite smart.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 10:09:01 AM »
The huge MTB wallride #2 would get my vote, if every second stunt isn't a MTB stunt. #9 was the most stylish one, but sadly old by FloW. So yeah my vote goes to number 10, because it's really cool and new I guess. :)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »
The huge MTB wallride #2 would get my vote, if every second stunt isn't a MTB stunt. #9 was the most stylish one, but sadly old by FloW. So yeah my vote goes to number 10, because it's really cool and new I guess. :)
It's not the same spot as FloW's stunt, but technically exact same stunt.

My vote goes for #8.

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 10:17:02 AM »
#1 would have been epic if he boosted to the billboard at the end, but he didnt.
mtb stuff is overrated, so im going to go with the most creative one, #8

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 10:23:19 AM »
#2 - wait, how?

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 10:25:46 AM »
"MTB STUFF IS OVERRATED" I laughed hard on this :lol:

OH DAWG; NRG STUFF IS OVERRATED, OH DAWG; CABBIE STUFF IS OVERRATED. Seriously guys?

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 10:27:19 AM »
^they mean that everyone is saying that those MTB wallride method invented by dak is supercool and stuff. ok, it was cool as 5 first stunts, after dak's stunt in arcane, but now its kinda boring.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 10:31:56 AM »
^they mean that everyone is saying that those MTB wallride method invented by dak is supercool and stuff. ok, it was cool as 5 first stunts, after dak's stunt in arcane, but now its kinda boring.
Then, the guy who created the bumps, that was "super cool and stuff" and now that's overrated. Seriously, rate the stunt, instead of going into your hater mind. Not talkin' only to you art, but to everyone. HOW THE FUCK COULD A METHOD BE BORING AFTER AN AVERAGE OF 10 STUNTS LANDED WITH IT, NO SERIOUSLY, TELL ME. Then the grabs, the bumps, the wallrides, and every single methods are boring. The community is going worse everyday.. damn

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 10:44:20 AM »
Those mountainbike wallrides are so boring! Actually try to land something hard with them like a precision or a grind. I thought my stunt would've looked better.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 10:45:02 AM »
Then, the guy who created the bumps, that was "super cool and stuff" and now that's overrated. Seriously, rate the stunt, instead of going into your hater mind. Not talkin' only to you art, but to everyone. HOW THE FUCK COULD A METHOD BE BORING AFTER AN AVERAGE OF 10 STUNTS LANDED WITH IT, NO SERIOUSLY, TELL ME. Then the grabs, the bumps, the wallrides, and every single methods are boring. The community is going worse everyday.. damn
:lol: You are defending your own stunt here ain't ya'?
To be honest I wasn't expecting MTB stunts at all, since this method is so new many people wouldn't have gotten into it yet. I was almost positive of huge amount of taxi stunts.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 10:55:56 AM »
How can you even think it's overrated when there are not even 5 people on these forums that can land all the MTB wallrides in this video?

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 10:57:35 AM »
These stunt are so much different than bumps. Bumps are so much more versatile and I also agree just a bump2roof is really boring, but when you use a bump in a combo it gets better already. You should mix things up with these wallrides because when someone started his wallride on the wall you already know what he is going to land. The wallrides take a lot of time to do, especially with a huge building. Here's where they are more boring than bumps because the time between landing a bump to a roof compared to a wallride is much shorter.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 11:05:14 AM »
#1 would have been epic if he boosted to the billboard at the end, but he didnt.
I don't think it's possible with key tapping.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal