Author Topic: NOCTiLUCENT  (Read 11808 times)

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: NOCTiLUCENT
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Now that was absolutely sick, loved every single aspect of it. I can't see why people are bitching about the freeplay angles, they were just fitting perfectly into the atmosphere and in combination with the colours and these slowmotion scenes it ended up to something gorgeous. And damn, that sun explosion was beautiful.

Also props to kaynt: that wallkick2backstoppie2grind was my favourite stunt this year :)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 10:36:51 PM »
First stunt is old, another epic editing by you beat, and welcome back Kaynt  :cc_detective:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2012, 03:24:48 AM »
Damn I loved this. Haven't watched a SA video in a long time and this was totally the best one I've seen this year. Great atmosphere and delivering of the stunts. Loved that sun/moon or whatever it is. I still remember your infy double grind (the finisher here) in some WH video, lovely stunt

E: No need for "tits or gtfo" rule here. This video was like tits to me  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:28:59 AM by The Big V »

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2012, 04:32:09 AM »
Stunts weren't that mind blowing, but yea, editing made it way better.

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 05:34:08 AM »
editingwise that was refreshing. That slowmotion cam in the bus stunt was epic... But i still dislike the overuse of freeplay in stunt videos , i guess i like old school editings too much. Well , but everyone have their taste right? Overall it was great as i already said. Stuntingwise it was cool , nothing special too. I have to say i expected more. But good job anyway , i hope you stick around KaynT.

i think the same... its me only almost blind maybe but sometimes i had difficult to focus on the stunt, the CJ was a bit far from the view, and that orange pattern over it made the watch of the stunts difficult, kinda dark... another master piece of editing for sure but stay in the light side next time so that it surelly improves stuntingwise imo.

stunts were nice even if i was expecting more... i liked tho, some cool and creative ideas. wb kaynt nice to see you here again biatch  :cc_detective:

Offline jeff

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2012, 05:43:41 AM »
great!

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2012, 05:53:14 AM »
I agree with everything corevil says except for the masterpiece part.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2012, 08:41:49 AM »
First of all the intro was cool, enjoyable and not too long for my taste. Great colours.
Secondly, about the stunts, I expected a bit more, but it was still a pleasant video. There were some great stunts and ideas, that thing with the bus was spectacular. Really liked the bump2stoppie2grind around 2:20, I don't mind if it's old or not. But the following stunt was my favourite, that turismo stuck seemed to be pretty cool. Around 3:00, that wallpush2backward2grind was also a quite sweet one with that nice spin, too bad that grind was short and unfinished. And another favourite stunt of mine was the finisher. Those fences have already been grinded by infy but this had a good runup and therewithal this included a bump, too. The guest stunt were decent, liked the second one more.
And finally about the editing itself, it is a bit shiny for my taste, but who cares.  When I watched it first time I thought it's just another good edit from Beat, but since then I have become a fan of this song. This music has given me feelings, really awesome.

Overall it was a great video for me, enjoyed a lot, good job both  :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:43:37 AM by Diaz »

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2012, 11:13:26 AM »

Offline ErO_Oxia

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2012, 11:45:28 AM »
nice :'3

Belle vidéo Kaynt :")

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »
Can't believe you did a come back in 2012 Kaynt, I really respect your motivation. Indeed, stunting wise you're in the groove, my fav stunt was defo that wall kick to bw stoppie to grind but the nat bump to stoppie to grind in ls was also great. Doing that bus loop without mod added a nice touch to the video, some memories from the past.

Editing wise, it was your best one Beat, along with the one you did for DV (both don't too much effects, thats cool). Those sun shots were great, so was that idea to show the spot in blue. CC were good too.

Awesome stunt video which made me think about how stunt looked like when we started and how pro it looks right now. AOA looks cheap compared to that (that was hard to say).

Respect to you both and loved to see you back in action Kaynt, you're style hasn't changed one bit. Keep it real as they say.

EDIT : I didn't read any other comment while writting this and I wonder what people expected more stunting wise, some stunts in WH crew vid don't match these.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:05:51 PM by NuclearDeath »

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 05:52:04 PM »
I enjoyed this video alot. Good stunts and great editing. The circle explosion was awesome! :D

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 08:19:03 PM »
Great video. I enjoyed this alot. Specially the editing  :wub:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2012, 10:30:24 PM »
Thanks for the awesome feedback, I can't wait for KaynT to comeback from her vacation and read it :D

OH and, @Nuc the DV video was an emergency editing so thats like 2-3 hours, because all of their stunts got "leaked" so it almost hurts me everytime someone says they actually like that video's editing over my other ones :ninja:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:34:55 PM by Beat »

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2012, 01:39:33 AM »
Brilliant work as expected, by both KaynT and Beat. KaynT is and always will be my favorite SA Stunter.

10/10  :cheernutz:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal