Author Topic: Looking for people  (Read 819 times)

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Looking for people
« on: April 08, 2008, 12:33:51 PM »
Hey all,
The www.gta4mods.com staff is looking for php programmers and designers. If you think you're skilled enough and got the time to help us, please send me a PM or contact me at [email protected].

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
Looking for people
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »
haha I saw this coming  
Also the GTA4 engine will probably make heavy usage of compression like the other RAGE games. It will takes month to crack the game - and even if we did, there is no way of changing gamefiles on the release platforms (...yet!)

Offline Rev

• View Profile
Looking for people
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 12:58:07 PM »
Id love to help, but i am indeed not skilled enough..
Any other way i could help?

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Looking for people
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:08:22 PM »
Quote from: Fox
haha I saw this coming  
Also the GTA4 engine will probably make heavy usage of compression like the other RAGE games. It will takes month to crack the game - and even if we did, there is no way of changing gamefiles on the release platforms (...yet!)
Offtopic ?

Quote from: Rev
Id love to help, but i am indeed not skilled enough..
Any other way i could help?
Well, if you've got ideas to help us with the site, it'd be appreciated too.

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
Looking for people
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »
Daksad: no, not offtopic at all! I gave my own opinion on the idea of even maintaing a gta 4 modding site (It was announced as such to me by another persons some month (weeks atleast) ago).
The same person who told me that it is a gta 4 modding page also told me that gunner wants to do all the coding, when that person tried to help gunner was pretty "mad" and answereded that he wants to do the coding himself. Not sure where this was offtopic... But yeh under those circumstances its obvious that my post is a "No" - I guess my help is not wanted anyway.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:12:29 PM by Fox »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal