Author Topic: counter strike official thread  (Read 87691 times)

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: counter strike official thread
« Reply #195 on: November 28, 2014, 02:03:09 PM »
csgo drama > gtas drama, you agree?  :euro:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »
Disqualify fnatic. End of drama, also < gtas drama.  :ajaja:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2014, 03:08:47 PM »
If that wasn't pixelwalking, then I don't know what is  :unsure: Plus they had an unfair advantage looking through textures. And aren't top teams supposed to report these kind of major bugs to Valve for patching? Atleast I read that somewhere, correct me if wrong though. Whatever the decision of the admins/judges, this will be talked about for a while. Gogogo NiP (and LDLC)  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 03:24:53 PM by Rainbow »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 28, 2014, 03:35:28 PM »
Does anyone here edit CSGO demos?

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 28, 2014, 04:00:48 PM »
ur mamka sonny

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2014, 02:33:11 AM »
If that wasn't pixelwalking, then I don't know what is  :unsure: Plus they had an unfair advantage looking through textures. And aren't top teams supposed to report these kind of major bugs to Valve for patching? Atleast I read that somewhere, correct me if wrong though. Whatever the decision of the admins/judges, this will be talked about for a while. Gogogo NiP (and LDLC)  :a-cheer:
ye that's right, what's more, some dude posted the boost spot on reddit and fnatic asked to remove it so valve couldn't fix that  :lol: they might still win the whole tournament though as the overpass will be replayed from 0;0 but i don't see them getting more fans after this dh  :euro:

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 29, 2014, 03:28:11 AM »
DH is officially a joke

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 29, 2014, 03:30:08 AM »
ye that's right, what's more, some dude posted the boost spot on reddit and fnatic asked to remove it so valve couldn't fix that  :lol: they might still win the whole tournament though as the overpass will be replayed from 0;0 but i don't see them getting more fans after this dh  :euro:
If anything they will lose fans. And 0:0 is one of the most unfair things I've ever heard and it's even not according to their own rules. Rounds should be deducted (or given to the other team) for each round that they used the glitch. LDLC used it in a minor, already known by Valve form in the first pistol round (they coulden't even see over the fence), so they should lose one round, while Fnatic used it every single round in the full form of seeing half the map and having an enormous advantage (plus the ledge is pixelwalking while LDLC stood on a truck tire, which is not illegal) so they should lose all rounds. Meaning 12-3 is a correct beginning score. Now with 0:0 LDLC is punished just as hard as Fnatic for doing 100x less. In a very bad analogy that is like giving a serial murderer and a guy who grows weed in his basement the same punishment. On top of that Fnatic got to watch the demo of the match with the admins completely while LDLC was sent to the hotel only able to watch the CT side of Fnatic which is basically just the boost spot and nothing more. So Fnatic even go into this with an advantage. Well played DH, well played. What a fucking disgrace. I hope LDLC can turn the hatred into motivation, because eventhough they have a good reason to argue with the admins, nothing will be changed.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:33:46 AM by Rainbow »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 29, 2014, 03:31:09 AM »
DH is officially a joke
+1

fnatic anti-team of the year, hat these arrogant assholes, especially devilwalk
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:40:16 AM by STREEM »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2014, 05:40:41 AM »
Fnatic just forfeit, LDLC will match up against Na'Vi after this match.

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 29, 2014, 08:37:39 AM »
fak this dreamhack no drop for me :D someone competentive match ? (silver 3  :( )

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 29, 2014, 03:18:42 PM »
The crowd was so silent... They only cheered for NIP, there was no applause on great actions for LDLC. I'm glad the french people won but this was so disappointing.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 29, 2014, 03:54:19 PM »
that whole ceremony felt really awkward to be honest..

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2014, 07:41:48 AM »
yeah lol that was the worst ceremony ever :lol: more like a ceremony for a 200$ lan, LDLC guys deserved much more tbh, but i'm sure they didn't even give a shit about it, also happy>forest as mvp imo

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2014, 10:08:52 AM »
yeah lol that was the worst ceremony ever :lol: more like a ceremony for a 200$ lan, LDLC guys deserved much more tbh, but i'm sure they didn't even give a shit about it, also happy>forest as mvp imo
The one thing that bugged me the most was giving NiP the award 1 minute after being defeated in a match they could have won. I mean, try to smile when you just lost a major title and 50.000$ in overtime.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal