Author Topic: OMINOUS PLAYGROUND VOLUME 1  (Read 15809 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: OMINOUS PLAYGROUND VOLUME 1
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2023, 03:31:42 AM »
Massive effort used to make this video and it's only the first part. Wow.
Editing was maybe the best Ezraph done so far, but like said some multishot parts were hard to keep track of.

Stunting vice FIGHTER, Gryzlek, MaCi, Smut & Rainbow had the best ideas. Smut carlord doing nice precisions, Gryzlek jack of all trades doing great stunts with many vehicles. MaCi being beast as always and landing that roof with a huge natural dropbump. Rainbow taxigod landing the tiniest precs there is.
FIGHTER aiming for the finisher as always and well deserved.

Some of my stunts felt like fillers compared to the rest, but I'm really happy people liked my grind csm combo stunt :ajaja:
Still need to land that double grind in the new section :ninja:

I don't want to be the dude who throws the first modding accusations, but Reaper and Sport stunts looked weird as heck, and I'm saying this because they have history of modding. Good to see Reaper in action, but not like this. :neen:
Feel free to discuss this with me and prove me wrong.

Till next part.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 03:33:32 AM by Sheep »

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2023, 10:56:47 AM »
I don't want to be the dude who throws the first modding accusations, but Reaper and Sport stunts looked weird as heck, and I'm saying this because they have history of modding. Good to see Reaper in action, but not like this. :neen:
Feel free to discuss this with me and prove me wrong.

Till next part.

Funny thing, when i landed this csm and watched the replay i thought "Damn this looks really weird", i even told Ars about it, but no it's not modded, i haven't mod since the moment my best off came out on august 15, 2020. I recorded my best attempts along with the final successful attempt on this stunt, it's funny how with such a lousy rad I got the highest attempt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypjdyHXEGUY&ab_channel=Andrey

It's okay that you or someone else thought so, I would probably express doubts if someone instead of me would do this stunt like this :lol:.

Well amazing vid Ezraph, you did a great job as always on editing, excellent progress with replay manager :ajaja:. Also thanks to Angel.Fire for organizing this collab, I really wanted someone to do it :a-cheer:. All the guys are great, they did a good job. The music is awesome too ;D.

I honestly didn't want to write this, but I'm a bit disappointed :unsure:, I was hoping for a longer video of 15-20 minutes (something like a community video) and hoping to see more of my stunts  (they are actually good, I wouldn't even mind if they were chosen those three stunts, instead of those two in the video) (I'm not a narcissist, I mean not only myself but also other stunters :euro:), but if the second part includes stunts not only from the "new island", then I apologize. Excuse me for such a small criticism, I usually try to write only positive messages :jajaja:.
UPD: Angel.Fire confirmed that the stunts from the first island will be in the second part, the alarm is off :lol:.

In general, an excellent project, starting from the port of the map from Carmageddon to GTA VC (Thanks Jason :happy:), ending with the release of the video, can't wait for the second part :a-cheer:!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 10:11:53 AM by Sport »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2023, 07:01:37 AM »

Funny thing, when i landed this csm and watched the replay i thought "Damn this looks really weird", i even told Ars about it, but no it's not modded, i haven't mod since the moment my best off came out on august 15, 2020. I recorded my best attempts along with the final successful attempt on this stunt, it's funny how with such a lousy rad I got the highest attempt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypjdyHXEGUY&ab_channel=Andrey

It's okay that you or someone else thought so, I would probably express doubts if someone instead of me would do this stunt like this :lol:.
Acceptable. Well done. It's a nice stunt :happy:

Offline Reaper

• Skyforger
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2023, 10:58:01 AM »
i have neither the energy or the expertise to prove myself to you and i can do no more than this. https://easyupload.io/xlcy53

make whatever you want out of it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 11:01:50 AM by Reaper »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2023, 02:24:36 AM »
Great video guys, I'm happy you have a new playground to make stunts on  :P Looking forward to the second part.

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2023, 03:17:51 PM »
Great work as always!

My favourites were the finisher and haywire's ramp to the same roof
Maci's drop was insane aswell

Also nice to see kompy in vc vidz

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2023, 08:21:44 AM »
Ezraph, you are honorary korean

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2023, 03:36:14 AM »
bump but video is finally available for streaming in GTASDB! [link]

Ezraph, you are honorary korean

yes

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2023, 08:31:00 PM »
Great job guys! Very satisfying watch :)

Offline Conatus

• Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2023, 03:29:59 AM »
Great video there guys. I enjoyed all the stunts. However, I can't say I particularly liked the music, but it fits perfectly with Ezraph's universe and editing style. Incredible camera angles, very pleasant to look at.
Congratz to Ezraph for the editing, Angle.Fire for the organisation and to everyone for the stunts.

Not forgetting Haywire, who did a remarkable job for the map!

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2023, 01:30:03 PM »
Great video there guys. I enjoyed all the stunts. However, I can't say I particularly liked the music, but it fits perfectly with Ezraph's universe and editing style. Incredible camera angles, very pleasant to look at.
Congratz to Ezraph for the editing, Angle.Fire for the organisation and to everyone for the stunts.

Not forgetting Haywire, who did a remarkable job for the map!

Glad you enjoyed it

I had many ideas regarding the song. Wanted to have an edit with one of the  Solstafir songs ( Drysill or Otta, they give me community vid vibes for some reason) or Interdimensional Summit by Dimmu Borgir. There's even a 2 minues beta where i put one of the songs i liked. But they dont really match Ezraph's unparalelled style. I am more than happy with the outcome. Hope next part covers your wish  ;D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 01:36:19 PM by Angle.Fire »

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2023, 07:38:54 PM »
interesting camera arrangement,10/10 :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal