Author Topic: GTASL3: Region 5, Round 1: Turtle Dick vs. Rev  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Link

• View Profile
GTASL3: Region 5, Round 1: Turtle Dick vs. Rev
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 01:19:58 AM »
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 01:20:09 AM by Linkdk »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »
Rev: A pretty straightforward packer to grind on a bridge. Since there was no pb or anything, it would have been nice to perhaps see some flip/rotation in the airtime before the grind, say a cork/krail etc. The grind, while nice, was also not too long, ending with you getting stuck. Although it was a short runnup, so that must be considered too. I cant help but think how much cooler it would have been if you were able to grind all the way, stoppie across the platform, and continue onto the last little bit of grind.

Turtle Dick: Decent looking wall bump, with good bike movement during the airtime. A relatively short runnup here, and some nice height off the bump. The precision landing is certainly a plus - also the fact that it was a 'clean' precision landing too.

My Vote: This challenge, although straight to the point, was kinda hard due to the areas in which you were forced to find a stunt. Both were very different stunts... and I think I am gonna give my vote to Turtle Dick[/u] also. It seemed like a more complex stunt - with the wallbump and the precision landing - whereas Rev's was kinda simple and less interesting due to the lack of interesting airtime and the non-completeness of the rail.

Not like my vote mattered anyway  - TD was already through due to best of 5.
Congrads TD, good luck in Main Round 2, and nice try to Rev, good luck in Losers Round 1.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 03:46:47 PM by Dannye »

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 07:17:40 PM »
Turtle Phalis wins!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal