Author Topic: [SA] Rusch Hour 3  (Read 23876 times)

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [SA] Rusch Hour 3
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2010, 11:47:33 AM »
Stunning video! I went holy shit on the ramp 2 tree bump 2 bridge infy stent. How far was that?

10/10

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2010, 11:52:30 AM »
way too overedited imo.. cool best of video i guess  :ajaja:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 11:54:04 AM by godson »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2010, 11:53:16 AM »
Great video, I love your precisions :happy: The editing was also cool, good job. :ajaja:

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2010, 11:53:33 AM »
OH FUCK.

Now... That's what i call ART.

First of all, SHAME ON YOU ANDRE. If you would've used different CC's/timecyc's/ENB's on every different part it would've been the best edited video in GTAS. Ever.
So.. Let's forget that for one second..

That was the best video i've seen this year and i think it also goes to my top 10 ever..
What a wonderful vid you did there, so fucking amazing.

All Songs blew me away, All stunts blew me away and the editing.. well it was.. AWESOME.
Can't tell you much about your stunts since the editing was completely.. distracting.
The only thing i have to say that you're a fucking freak since it would take years to land so many awesome stunts for me.

Editingwise.. You've got so many new ideas in there, even if the "using different songs" thingy was already used.
The effects fitted on every fucking drumbeat and arghh..
So many things i wouldnt even thought of, fucking amazing.
But as i said, it was a bit disappointing to see the same CC in every of these Parts, some variety would have been really nice and it actually destroyed the perfection of the whole vid. FEEL THE SHAME :C

All in all, 10 of 10. Best vid of the year, period.

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2010, 12:10:07 PM »
lol lost 3 songs  :lol: cool stunts

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2010, 12:15:41 PM »
fuck. i mean, cool.

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »
Watched it again and i have to say it's also stuntingwise the best one this year.

I love you Rusch  :euro:

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 12:29:56 PM »
OH FUCK.

Now... That's what i call ART.

First of all, SHAME ON YOU ANDRE. If you would've used different CC's/timecyc's/ENB's on every different part it would've been the best edited video in GTAS. Ever.
So.. Let's forget that for one second..

That was the best video i've seen this year and i think it also goes to my top 10 ever..
What a wonderful vid you did there, so fucking amazing.

All Songs blew me away, All stunts blew me away and the editing.. well it was.. AWESOME.
Can't tell you much about your stunts since the editing was completely.. distracting.
The only thing i have to say that you're a fucking freak since it would take years to land so many awesome stunts for me.

Editingwise.. You've got so many new ideas in there, even if the "using different songs" thingy was already used.
The effects fitted on every fucking drumbeat and arghh..
So many things i wouldnt even thought of, fucking amazing.
But as i said, it was a bit disappointing to see the same CC in every of these Parts, some variety would have been really nice and it actually destroyed the perfection of the whole vid. FEEL THE SHAME :C

All in all, 10 of 10. Best vid of the year, period.
this says all wat i need to say

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 12:35:23 PM »
Fullreview of Rusch Hour 3 by PrzemOO.

Editing:

Fucking sick, best editing from you and probably most enjoyable one over GTAS I've ever seen. Truly a masterpiece, everything was great. Your editing ideas make me sick, you motivate me to spend more time in vegas and demotivate me at the same time cuz I know I won't get as good results as you. The only thing I noticed that bugged me was a bit delay of the video to the music but that's probably caused of your weird rendering shizzle :euro:
Intro:

00.00-00.30: Random but it worked, lol. I liked those mario-like tunes in it trololo.

Stunting:

0.30-0.42: Solid opener, the spot itself is old but wasn't ever landed to the prec. Goodie :3
0,42-0,53: I wouldn't be arsed to bitch around with those door going as i want them to, lol. The stunt is awesome, so is the masking idea.
0,53-1,00: Haha, read what's above this.
1,00-1,11: SMBU 2, aye? Good one, the landing wasn't that clean but it's understandable for 'leftover' :euro:
1,11-1,21: The stunt was nice, though not THAT great but still ok. However, the editing on it was great, that storm and then thunders near NRG were awesome. Btw. did you add that soundfx there manually or is it in the song?
1,21-1,31: You probably know my opinion about that one from Dreamscape times, haha :P One of my fav stunts from the video.
1,31-1,35: That angle seems gay considering your runup on the right side cause of the rails. And you managed to land the very top :3
1,35-1,45: You should have landed that one with infy, it fits the prec perfectly, trololo. That houdini part was funny, though that invisible bike/cj effect was already used before (probably by you also haha) :P
1,45-1,52: I like those precs with a gap inbetween the wheels :P Cool one, I remember myself landing the highway back in the days, trololo.
1,52-1,58: A shame you lost it just today, though Sh4rk made a coolio 360 on it, I still like your landing better :)
1,58-2,03: One of my fav ones in here, it looks like R* made that rail just for that stunt haha.
2,03-2,18: You almost overflew the bridge, made me wonder if it's possible with a slower car. Then I thought it's probably not possible to reach the bonk :P Cool stunt
2,18-2,27: You also lost this one, however your grind and execution is much better. Grescha kinda 'wallrode' it, lol.
2,27-2,35: That's hell of a grind. Such a huge air, perfect spin and a smooth slide on that ledge. Awesome
2,35-2,44: Reminds me of your SASL3 one. It's okay, that stuck is kinda funny :P
4,44-2,50: Obvious after Sajtos landing the bridge with a backflip. It was smooth and okay, probably not THAT easy :D
2,50-3,01: Looks easy :3 Okay one.
3,10-3,17: You lazy prick, you should have landed the other thing off that bump (6), lol. I can't even reland that lower part now.
3,17-3,22: I somehow like watching this building getting landed, nice one.
2,22-3,30: Glad you arsed yourself to reland this with bullet instead of infernus :D For once you've got paid for me complaining all the time, lol.
3,30-3,35: You should stunt more while watching TV, you know? :D
3,35-3,43: That puzzle shizzle was great! Fitted the song perfectly. The stunt is good, I'm not a huge fan of car packerbumps but maybe it's because i cant land them myself, lol.
3,43-4,00: Monster leaps are generally cool. The double grind was well executed.
4,00-4,13: Can I release my lame version off that spot now? :euro: Yours is still better :P I like how you got thrown on the side and grinded it then.
4,13-4,20: This one is meh, you had to packer the runup and it still isn't that impressive.
4,20-4,23: This one is sweet, it's infact a huge gap from the runup to the landing but it's not as well shown in this as in Dreamscape :P
4,23-4,50: Don't know how much speed you had on this but it looked like not much with that slowmo. Although you managed to reach the high part, I thought you are gonna just hit the wall and fall to the lower part, haha.
4,50-4,55: This one is great, too bad Ghost 'lamed' it some time ago. I love that blue bike along with everything else being purple.
4,55-4,59: Look at the guy on the bilboard, he's looking up onto you :D Good stunt.
5,00-5,10: Too bad the collab failed, this stunt is brilliant, shows the real beauty (lol) of cabbie stunting. Not that whole shit rollboosting and landing high roofs. One of my favs from the video.
5,10-5,15: That one is nice, I like how you decided to do the shortcut of the way to the beach instead of driving on the grass, trololo.
5,15-5,25: Go for the prec!!! :D The ledge grind was really good executed.
5,25-5,33: Personally I prefer the further prec, but everyone else seeemed to like the other one. Still, both are sweet :3
5,33-5,42: You also accidently prec'd that wall once, right? Atleast I remember so from the clip. Those treebumps are really cool Imo.
5,42-5,51: I remember someone landing it (probably Ryder, and probably modding, lol) before you but it's still a nice stunt.
5,51-6,00: Tree landing was being a bitch to me back then, glad you landed it.
6,00-6,08: Backflip off the pyramid soso. You rarely use bmx but when you do, your stunts are really good.
6,08-6,20: I didn't like that one much but it's not lowering the overall stunts level.
6,20-6,30: A bit of creativity in here, it seems to be annoying as the first wallride throws you a bit onto the water side.
6,30-6,40: Awesome, you just couldn't land it any better.
6,40-6,46: Modded by tacojoe before, good to see it landed though.
6,46-6,53: This one is sick, I just love it.
6,53-7,00: Double wallride to kinda 'prec'. It is lovely stunt.
7,00-7,14: Brutal editing on this. I remember you telling me about the spot and that you lost the replay of it like 2 years ago and since then you've been trying to reland it. That's a great stunt, huge air combined with that bitchy palm which used to throw you on the sides. I'm just happy you finally managed to reland it. Good finisher choice.

Outro:

7,25-7,28: You could've even use that one somewhere in the mainpart, it's really good-looking stunt.
7,28-7,40: Go for the top of the pillar next to one you landed :P
7,40-7,50: Even if not naturally, it's a neat grab. People mostly used to do the lame ones back then and then realized they're bad and stopped grabbing completely. Was nice to see a decent grab again.
7,50-8,00: Go for the boat :man:
8,00-8,10: Even if some people might consider it lame and believe it's possible off that bump, I still like the idea and the stunt :3
8,10-8,14: Reminded me of KM's from SASL finals. Good one.
8,14-8,20: Very nice stunt. Also you managed to grind it all not stopping on the rail like a retard.
8,20-8,30: That was actually cool, haha. The CJ reminded me of Tommy from one of NB's videos. They kinda made similar thing to this. Still, a good idea to end up the video.

Music:

The music choice was really cool, good variety and you managed to edit perfectly to each of them. Gotta download some of them now :3  Oh and that last mainpart song fitted that finisher so much. You could'nt pick a better one for that.

Overall:

There were like 2 or 3 new stunts to me. Still, I was surprised as fuck while watching it, the editing, music & stunts were such a great mix. You're on the very top in stunting and editing on GTAS. You always manage to pull off something new, outstanding in both, editing & stunting. This video wasn't an exception. I'm so gonna vote for this as best Sa solo 2010 and for you as best Editor & Sa stunter :D A shame your hardware is stopping you from editing more videos. Anyway I wanna see you stunting this next year and releasing RH 4 in 2011 :P 

10/10

PS.: Thx for the thanks, though I probably was more annoying than helpful, as always :P ;)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:20:20 PM by PrzemOO »

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »
Great video d00d.
Stunting editing and (mostly) music were awesome. I just love ur style and precisions :) Many great ideas there.
As I said before few times, u are one of the editors who actually can overedit video in just amazing way. All CCs and effects were awesome.
U were and will be on of my fav stunters in SA stutning. U are one of the greatest ppl here, in stunting and personallity.
Have fun reading it ;)
Congratz by Mewka

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2010, 12:41:40 PM »
Ok so everythig was more that awesome and kickass. 99% of the stuntswere kickass the edit was beyond kickass.
everything in this solo is perfect

so i think it's high time someone else to take all of the SA rewards  :happy: :wub: ;D :P :cheernutz:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2010, 12:41:57 PM »
I was expecting a bit better from the stunts based on the comments, but it was a damn nice video, good job :). I've done one of your precision spots in SAiVC with a grind though for my VC solo, was a shame to see a precision done from it :P, hoping not to lose it now that everyone will see the spot in here :(

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2010, 12:46:20 PM »
There were a lot of stunts, most of them are great. But that edit was not really necessary :lol:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2010, 12:53:20 PM »
Edit and solo of the year  :wub: DLING HIGHEST POSSIBLE QUALITY!

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2010, 12:54:22 PM »
Amazing video Andre, you rock  :cc_detective:

Awesome editing, awesome music and the idea of changing it, awesome stunts. But somehow, Rushc hour 1 is still the best for me :>

I would download later, atm im downloading some movie.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:08:35 PM by Damster 2 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal