Author Topic: Show us your photographs. :>  (Read 93877 times)

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
Re: Show us your photographs. :>
« Reply #330 on: August 05, 2015, 09:42:29 AM »
 My patio o garden, I don't know which is better word
 My dog Roberta  :wub:

I can't own a reflex  :( so my cam is a Lumix DMC FH4

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 05, 2015, 12:09:42 PM »
Haven't shot much recently. I've got some HDR thing going on tho. Will get a tripod and a telephoto lens somewhere this year once I've got more spare time.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 05, 2015, 01:59:47 PM »
Sweet, but not my taste. and thats fine, anyways Rusch I was wondering which screens you are using atm, you could tell me?

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 05, 2015, 02:00:48 PM »

Took this one today, it's a house designed by it's owner. The base in the center is made of concrete and it was an elevator that get's you to the house on the "2nd" floor, and yes, it's entirely circular up there (oh well, almost entirely).

thats one amazing object to get a shot off!

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 05, 2015, 02:10:22 PM »

Took this one today, it's a house designed by it's owner. The base in the center is made of concrete and it was an elevator that get's you to the house on the "2nd" floor, and yes, it's entirely circular up there (oh well, almost entirely).

thats one amazing object to get a shot off!

Yep, the angle of the shot is bad because i couldn't get really much closer, and if i took it right in front of the entrance the door would block the view from the center (or base) of the house. A friend lives close to it so he'll ask the owner if he can open the door to take a front shot, and of course, with him and/or his family in it.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 05, 2015, 02:38:49 PM »
Some more pics I took today:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 05, 2015, 02:42:02 PM »
that first pic would be so awesome with a fisheye effect and a complete wall : >

You started recently?

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 05, 2015, 04:12:45 PM »
I started today. :P

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 05, 2015, 06:34:50 PM »
I like the wall one the most too. You should read up about framing, since cutting subjects is a rather bad idea most of the times.

I've done something very similar to this a while back (very left one). :D
There's other pictures of that day's set that I uploaded too.

@FIGHTER: I assume you're talking about monitors? If so, then LG 29UM67-P as primary and Samsung T27A300 as secondary. :happy:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:37:39 PM by Rusch69 »

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 05, 2015, 11:48:33 PM »
Sick shots. I love the one with the house (2nd) and the last one. And thanks for the tips. :sleep:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 06, 2015, 04:08:23 AM »
Haha i meant that Rusch, I bought last week the LG 25UM55-P, its so great to have a bit more workspace.

to check some of my work; https://www.flickr.com/photos/93850332@N04/albums please some feedback would be nice!

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #341 on: August 06, 2015, 05:32:29 AM »
^Nice ones Marcel

Found an old Polaroid camera at my grandmas place, gonna get some retro action going :euro: love those things

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 06, 2015, 06:40:36 AM »
I've had 3 monitors connected not too long ago, but that was too overkill for this desk size (click), so I sold the smallest panel. :D
Instead of the 2560x1080 (21:9) panel I could've gotten a 2560x1440 (16:9) one to have even more space, but I badly wanted an IPS, 27" (or higher) and at least 75 Hz. I was unsure about the 21:9 aspect ratio, but it's pretty awesome for movies and gaming too. No regrets so far.

Those sky ones are mostly great to me. I really like detailed, fluffy clouds and godrays in general. The yellow'ish toned ones are my favorites alongside the one with the freighter at the horizon.
The HDR (?) is a little too much for my taste on the architectural shots. The last one has a very nice mood to it and the details are coming out nicely. The rounded tower is shot from a good angle, sadly the top left corner is a little empty (clouds could've filled that nicely). Other than that I like it too.
I find the nature ones a little boring except for the close ups. Good focus depth and detail right there. They weren't shot with a close-up lens eh?
The lizard, crab & scorpion ones won the animal category for me. The speculars on the scorpion make it really vivid.

A little share:
I recently found out about Mel Sinclair (click), and I directly fell in love with her pictures. The detail and vibrancy are rad to me. :cheernutz:

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 30, 2015, 07:19:12 AM »
Monologue? Meh
:Disgusted:

It was very foggy yesterday morning, so I creeped around a bit.
Some are a bit grainy, because I still don't have a tripod and my lens ain't too great.

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 30, 2015, 09:11:49 AM »
Monologue? Meh
:Disgusted:

It was very foggy yesterday morning, so I creeped around a bit.
Some are a bit grainy, because I still don't have a tripod and my lens ain't too great.

*Pics*

Your shots are really good indeed, it seems like we have the same issue... bad lens (well i dont even have a DSLR), but hey, they still good lol. Huh, that first bridge photo is out of focus or you wanted it to look like that in post-production?

Anyways, took these few last weekend on a trip, there are more but these are the best looking (for me)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal