Author Topic: DSS - Doge Style Slugs  (Read 11513 times)

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
Re: DSS - Doge Style Slugs
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 09:20:10 PM »
First of all I know jack shit about SA, so anything I say will be directed at the VC stuff; there were some nice stunts though, but SA grinds seem so "sticky" (as in just hit the grind and wait and that's all), but that's just me. I disliked seeing them combined in one video like this, it gets very annoying, especially with some SAiVC mixed in.

There were a few original ideas such as the doublegrind by TBV?, the backward BSM and the boat prec (though I'm pretty sure that's old). Like others I think it's a shame DSS doesn't seem to have that "hardcore" attitude anymore. Not that I'm a big fan of that attitude but at the very least it showed a certain spirit which the crew is lacking at the moment.

I have some doubts regarding the finisher but the stats aren't that crazy (133 height off of a 800 ft runup, which he barely made). I, and I think some others as well, would like a look at the rep to be honest, even if it were just to see how you did the stunt.

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 11:29:06 PM »
There were a few original ideas such as the doublegrind by TBV?

Due to summer job I couldnt participate in this video, so that stunt which you liked wasn't me, glad my spirit was still in the video though, lol'd at credits sincerely :lol:

Glad to see this fun video came up, actually better than what I was expecting. VC and SA mixed in one sure felt weird but I got used to it throughout the video. Mikey's boost, Turok's stunts, Gav's stuff, Daffy were just excellent in my eyes! SA guys also didnt lack creativity or ideas and also pwned in their way.

I cant see why everyone is mad at the current style/name of the video since its just a fun video with leftovers or old stunts, and I dont see a reason why leftovers or fun stunts should be showed in a dark atmosphere.  :neen:

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 12:53:01 AM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:02:29 PM by mateus »

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 01:12:47 AM »
Daffy's dropbump made my panties wet.

Best

Offline PawNLighT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 01:24:44 AM »
wow, some people still didn't understand that it was a fun video. And not even a serious DSS video.
And It's getting really ridiculous to hear from people that they expected more or hq stuff. The video was enjoyble
and everyone did a pretty good job stuntingwise. Ktulu's editing was just great even that i didn't really enjoyed the songs that much. Gavran's stunt looks pretty clean to me and not even fishy. good luck with the more serious video.

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 01:49:13 AM »
ereny 's , danielo's daffy's stunts and mm's doubleboost are my fav .
Gav 's stunts look funny in some respects.
well,turok you are nice enough to steal my BSM after I sent it to DSS . good job on this work. if DSS members are all like you , then the crew video will never lack stunts
Even though I sent you my replay that is one fucking year old you still act like complete faggot thinking that I stole it from you. I question myself how much brain do you have in your head. If your goal is to create hatred for me then this would be a fail attempt.

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 01:53:15 AM »
How does it matter if it's a fun video or not? It's going to get criticized in the same way a "serious" video will so stop complaining about others not grasping your concept.

I liked the video a lot but it was very unbalanced. The mix between VC and SA was really not my cup of tea and while some stunts where really good, others really lay on the other side of the spectrum. Daffy had some great stunts and Gavran's stunts were good aswell. I really don't like cabbieboosts and I'll leave it at that. I felt that the concept of a "fun" video just results in some stunters/spots not reaching their full potential but you claim you have a "serious" video coming up so I won't rant more about that.

Even though I reckon I sound negative as always I really liked this video. Good job, guize.

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 01:58:54 AM »
GJ guys for stunts,and Ktulu for edit,video was good.:)

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 02:11:25 AM »
Alright thanks for letting me edit the video guys, finally I could release something after a while :lol: I really liked some stuffs such as MM 2x boost and stuffs by Daffy, Gavran and Turok, but others guys had also cool stuffs :cc_detective:. As for the ones complaining about the edit and songs, I was kinda surprised aswell at the start when they asked me to edit since I never do dark atmosphere, ecc. But at the end I think the flow of the video is really enjoyable even if I used some pop-rock songs or whatever you call it, which IMHO are really relaxing and make the video pretty enjoyable to watch at the end, well I guess it's a matter of taste :cc_detective:

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 02:47:52 AM »
Sweet video guys, one of the most enjoyable ones I've seen in a while! Great mixture of creative and bigair stuff. Everyone had cool stunts :jajaja:

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 03:23:35 AM »
The serious video will have a dark atmosphere and will be to a metal song, I don't think making the comparison between dss videos a couple of years ago and this fun chilled out video is really gunna benefit anyone. Relax and enjoy the vid and soon you'll get a 'dss style' crew video.

Offline Vhost

• Rusch69's fan :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 03:39:17 AM »
Cool Video  :) i like Turok's backbsm and finisher. BGH's ledgegrind and Nem's BB grinding looked good and the edit was enjoyable... well done GJ all ;) one of the best videos this year :))

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2013, 04:22:56 AM »
Turok, Daffy and Gavran were the best. the video was relaxing but not really my taste.

Waiting for another DSS video.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2013, 05:01:01 AM »
very, very, very enjoyable video, always love Ktulu's clean editings with his awesome music taste (maybe except outro song even if it's trap music, bad trap music) and awesome color corrections, the stunts were really cool and fun to look at, vc & sa mix is also awesome and didn't bother me at all

don't even wanna point out who was the best, everyone had good stuff!

love this vid, I give 9/10 for the freshness

Offline HellGun

• Don't say that something's poss. until it's landed
    • View Profile
    • GTAstunting.net
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2013, 05:45:01 AM »
MikeyMouse is the VC version of Grescha.That double boost was awesome!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal