Author Topic: [IV] On The Run  (Read 6433 times)

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
Re: [IV] On The Run
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 02:25:02 PM »
enjoyable video but im pretty septic about that grind at 1:36... i know how the top of that bridge is made and you just cannot gind it! and that double vehicule bump is pretty lame in my opinion!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »
enjoyable video but im pretty septic about that grind at 1:36... i know how the top of that bridge is made and you just cannot gind it!

Not true, I've grinded down the whole thing with a PCJ before now.

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 07:43:11 PM »
enjoyable video but im pretty septic about that grind at 1:36... i know how the top of that bridge is made and you just cannot gind it!

lol maybe its possible to grind it but the way he starts it is kinda weird... look carefully right at the start of the clip: he has no speed at all and hes pefectly stable and then start to grind! im sure he has put a checkpoint at the top of the grind!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »

lol maybe its possible to grind it but the way he starts it is kinda weird... look carefully right at the start of the clip: he has no speed at all and hes pefectly stable and then start to grind! im sure he has put a checkpoint at the top of the grind!

Oh that yeah, of course he teleported onto it. There's a lot of modded stunts in this though (not in the deceptive kind of way, as in teleporting onto that grind, modded trainer nitro etc)

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 04:19:03 AM »
awesome video, amazing stunts, i had a epic wtf-face at the second stunt.... GOD this was high!

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 05:17:30 AM »
Nitro = mod.. But fuck it. It`s really fucking epic solo! Stunts were better than in Transporter :o Good job!

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 02:25:17 PM »
Nitro stunts made me facepalm, and the rest could've been a lot better, but it's your first solo so I won't be too hard on ya. But honestly with the trainers nitro you can land anything!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal