Author Topic: [WH]REBELLION - SA  (Read 35786 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: [WH]REBELLION - SA
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 08:56:35 AM »
That was pretty sick, both editing and stunts. Liked the mix of the calm and hard combinations in the song(s) and your editing, you really did something to create awesome new add-on visuals in SA, Beat. Have a free compliment.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2013, 09:01:36 AM »
FINALLY! Finally i can honestly say, that a WH video is UNMODDED! I am so glad all people involving in this video used more creative ways to do stunts, precisions, grinds and whatsoever. Even though i gotta admit, the stunts were a little bit more boring than in you past few videos, but on the other hand there were not any mods im certainly sure.

From the eventual stunts, i loved grescha's stunts as usual, favorite stunts were the cabbie boosts of course. Infernus stuff was also great. Also Gaz impressed me with his MTB ideas and as far as i can remember Plani had some great grinds there. Other stunts were also good though, those were the standouts.

Music was fun, relaxing, fitting, in the end fast and enjoyable. Good choice of that.

Editing was as usual simple, not overfilled with effects, which i really liked and gotta say Beat is still one of my favorite editors, even though he edits simple. The quality and SA weather changes simply impress me more than 010000 random efects people like to use.

You guys get a 10/10 from me, even though the stunts werent as good as in previous videos, there were also, as mentioned, no mods, which is more for me. One of my favorite crew videos lately, along with the new SSU video (not comparing to XSA, TMS etc. because those are just legendary)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2013, 09:04:48 AM »
I like it better that way Kuki. Just obvious with the boat in the background. :P
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:27:59 AM by Daffy »

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 09:07:07 AM »
No modding accusations yet? Meh, guess I'll have to do it myself then

Nice SACC Diaz, lol'd at Plani's stoppie handling, grescha having fun with the alt button in s0beit as usual, KM still hasn't changed his ways after all these years, and Sear wtf dude lmao stop making it so obvious

Offline CrazyClown-

• Bonkers Founder
  • White Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 09:20:13 AM »
I like this WH crew vid, this not modded and only cool stuns . Good job guys.  :a-cheer:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2013, 09:29:06 AM »
No modding accusations yet? Meh, guess I'll have to do it myself then

Nice SACC Diaz, lol'd at Plani's stoppie handling, grescha having fun with the alt button in s0beit as usual, KM still hasn't changed his ways after all these years, and Sear wtf dude lmao stop making it so obvious
STOP IT DUDE  :lol:

I'm really proud to be finally in a real WH video. It was unexpected, thank you Beat for finishing this faster than we expected  :P
It was decent from every aspect, everyone had really great stunts, even VC guys perfomed well. For me Plani and Grescha stood out. Plani did his typical stunts, stylish combos, pretty cool to watch. And Grescha performed his typical stunts, those unreal ideas and stuffs, liked your stunts especially in the second part. I enjoyed watching the stunts I haven't seen yet, it was an exciting video because of this too.
And the editing was purely epic, everything fitted well. It has calm and dynamic parts, you combined them in a good way. All in all you did a really good job, Beat  :)

Diaz (03:51 - 03:55) Tried this too, bitchy to get height from the angle. Another cam could've shown it better.
Thought the same, but Beat had to leave time for longer stunts and combos.
Anyway here is my two stunts from other angle.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRdQ_SQEfio
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftnR-rt76AM

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »
puzzle  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline S t e v e

• 'Rock N Roll' Motherfaackkkaazz! FUCK YOU MODDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2013, 09:38:35 AM »
Epic !!! :happy:

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2013, 09:38:47 AM »
To be honest, I was kinda disappointed about the editing... I was waiting for the gold old WH stlye, also one font for all the stunters isn't in crew video and especially in WH vid good idea. Those song/s weren't also good imo. But okay, the stunts were fucking awesome, can't even say who was the best, because everyone has something epic.

I don't wanna say the editing was bad, but for WH vid it isn't too good. Well, good vid guys, the stunts were fucking insane.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2013, 09:46:53 AM »
First of all, I'm not going to get really deep to mention throughout the editing because simply is a masterpiece from you and the best project after UV+ therefore WH needs to be changed and it finally changed thus I was mentionning the editing.

Secondly, what concerns stunting performances there some disappointing stunts and they shouldn't have been used in this video because they didn't really belong to this crewvideo anyways to summarise this without complicating things, Grescha and Gaz were the real outstanding stunters of this video.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2013, 09:47:46 AM »
To be honest, I was kinda disappointed about the editing... I was waiting for the gold old WH stlye, also one font for all the stunters isn't in crew video and especially in WH vid good idea. Those song/s weren't also good imo. But okay, the stunts were fucking awesome, can't even say who was the best, because everyone has something epic.

I don't wanna say the editing was bad, but for WH vid it isn't too good. Well, good vid guys, the stunts were fucking insane.
I honestly don't understand why every video has to be edited the same way as videos released back in the days where such things as freeplay, vegas plugins, QUALITY were something beyond imagination, things evolve, that's how world works

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2013, 09:51:15 AM »
REBELLION Full review by -  SAVE THE TAGE UND SO

Kukiel (0:34 - 0:56)  Such a lovely combo, always loved countryside stunts and this one is no exception.
Grescha (0:57 - 1:07) Just awesome.
Undeadx (1:12 - 1:17) Doesn't look that impressive tbh.
Sear (1:18 - 1:26) Pretty cool.
Plani (01:26 - 01:35) I hate you for doing this with an NRG  :angry:
Daffy (01:36 - 01:53) Why did it take so long until somebody landed it?  :lol:  Good job Meister.
Killamarci (01:54 - 02:05) Pretty sure that's old.
Undeadx (02:06 - 02:11) Cool stunt but I enjoy Ktulu's landing the most.
Sear (02:12 - 02:17) I tried that back in 2011 and got told it's old :angry:. Good job landing it.
MxZ (02:18 - 02:29) Pretty cool stunt.
Grescha (02:30 - 02:47) Finally somebody did this, good job mate.

--

Plani (02:53 - 03:14) I love freeway grinds, awesome.
MxZ (03:15 - 03:24) Meh.
Diaz (03:25 - 03:30) This is new? Such an obvious spot, good job anyways.
Smut (03:31 - 03:34) Hmm yeah, it's kinda cool.
GaZ (03:35 - 03:50) I don't really enjoy these kind of MTB stunts, so no comment.
Diaz (03:51 - 03:55) Sick stunt man, nothing more to add.
Plani (03:56 - 04:11) What a lovely combo, probably my favourite stunt by you.
Undeadx (04:12 - 04:16) Why did you take so long to release it mate? Great stunt.
Smut (04:17 - 04:26) Pretty cool.
Davve (04:27 - 04:37) Such an awesome stunt man, great fucking job on it.
Balsam (04:38 - 04:45) I don't really enjoy this kind of spins 2 grind.
Grescha (04:46 -04:58) Infernus precisions for the win.
Plani (04:59 - 05:08) I don't really enjoy this kind of spins 2 grind.
GaZ (05:09 - 05:19) One of the best stunts in this vid, so sick.
Killamarci (05:20 - 05:29) MARCEL RASTET AUS. This deserved the finisher place, so huge.
Grescha (05:30 - 05:39) Amazing boost once again, you are a beast.
GaZ (05:40 - 05:47) Stylish boost there.
GaZ (05:48 - 06:00) Meh the slow grind ruined it for me.
Grescha (06:01 - 06:11) That runup is such a waste of time and the stunt is old, I have no clue why this got the finisher place.

Credits - Cool text?

Editing - My favourite editing from you Sani, the CC is amazing.

Soundtrack -  I expected the music to be far worse tbh. This is one of the SA vid's with the best soundtrack imo.

Overall - Pretty cool video and except for the finisher, this has to be one of the best, if not THE best, WH video ever(SA), great job.  NOW GO RELEASE THE VC VIDEO.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2013, 09:55:29 AM »
Grescha (06:01 - 06:11) That runup is such a waste of time and the stunt is old, I have no clue why this got the finisher place.

We had a hard time picking a finisher i guess. I think you guys can blame me for me picking that one though, i didn't knew it was landed by other person before. Also, we thought that another cabbie stunt as finisher would be kinda meeh. Well, shit happens, my fault and i apologize. I still think that it's a sick stunt too, mostly because of the run-up so i though it would construct a nice build-up to the actual stunt and eventually would be a good finisher.

Thanks for your comment though and everybody that commented so far.

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2013, 09:59:18 AM »

I honestly don't understand why every video has to be edited the same way as videos released back in the days where such things as freeplay, vegas plugins, QUALITY were something beyond imagination, things evolve, that's how world works

Well, I was waiting for it, because Beat edited Arcane really, but really good and it had that WH good-known style. So I thought he's going to edit this on the same way.

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »
my mind

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal