Author Topic: [WH]REBELLION - SA  (Read 35957 times)

Offline Regy

• Gääh
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Re: [WH]REBELLION - SA
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 10:10:24 AM »
Awesome video.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
To be honest, I was kinda disappointed about the editing... I was waiting for the gold old WH stlye, also one font for all the stunters isn't in crew video and especially in WH vid good idea. Those song/s weren't also good imo. But okay, the stunts were fucking awesome, can't even say who was the best, because everyone has something epic.

I don't wanna say the editing was bad, but for WH vid it isn't too good. Well, good vid guys, the stunts were fucking insane.
I honestly don't understand why every video has to be edited the same way as videos released back in the days where such things as freeplay, vegas plugins, QUALITY were something beyond imagination, things evolve, that's how world works

Well, I was waiting for it, because Beat edited Arcane really, but really good and it had that WH good-known style. So I thought he's going to edit this on the same way.

Vaas Montenegro ''Definition of insanity''

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2013, 10:14:45 AM »
Wow, what a great video. Beat you crazy Egyptian bastard, that editing was off the hook!

New members really impressed me with their stunts, I like the new look of WH SA team. Undeadx and grescha stood out with their stunts, unbelievable material.

btw. rusch i agree with that tower... but wont do it now though :D

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »
I will write a full review later but all I have to say is that I've never been this proud to participate in a stunting video ever. Beat... You're fucked up in so many good ways. Grescha... Just... screw you, aight? :P Absolutely astonishing. As mentioned, full review will come later.

I fucking second this.

So damn stunned atm, can't even write properly lol. Editing made me jizz.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2013, 10:25:31 AM »
I am really stunned guys. So stunned I had to take a shower and come back in this topic so I can write my comment lol. I swear this is the best SA edit I've ever seen. HONESTLY! Stunting wise it blew me away, epic combos, grinds and taxi stuff. Won't name stand outs cause there was barely any filler in this and every stunt was special in its own way. Good job WH, haven't enjoyed stunting video like that in a long time.

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2013, 10:33:44 AM »
To be honest, I was kinda disappointed about the editing... I was waiting for the gold old WH stlye, also one font for all the stunters isn't in crew video and especially in WH vid good idea. Those song/s weren't also good imo. But okay, the stunts were fucking awesome, can't even say who was the best, because everyone has something epic.

I don't wanna say the editing was bad, but for WH vid it isn't too good. Well, good vid guys, the stunts were fucking insane.
I honestly don't understand why every video has to be edited the same way as videos released back in the days where such things as freeplay, vegas plugins, QUALITY were something beyond imagination, things evolve, that's how world works

Well, I was waiting for it, because Beat edited Arcane really, but really good and it had that WH good-known style. So I thought he's going to edit this on the same way.

Vaas Montenegro ''Definition of insanity''

I guess what he is trying to say, by every past WH video getting edited by Daffy had its specific editing style and also outro, and kind of a WH video was defined by its editing, even if no nametags wouldve been added, you would have known its from them.

I dont understand why you guys have to flame him just because he prefers typical "WH" editing. I said the editing was really good in my opinion, but yet i have to say id prefer Daffys editing.

He didnt like your editing and finds Daffy's better, can you finally learn to accept critic mate

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2013, 10:37:20 AM »
The only person starting a flame here is actually you replying to this. Nothing was "arsh" in their answers. So I don't see where they're flamming him.. but nevermind. I understand your point of view. No-offence of course :P

I kind of agree it's different, but as he said, everything changes. From 2009 (megaton) -> 2013. I guess everything can change in 3.5years.

10/10  :wub:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 10:38:55 AM by MxZz. »

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »
Nice stunts/edit
i love this new video.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2013, 11:17:11 AM »
Mate, you really made something else out of San Andreas.
The editing was absolutely astonishing, totally polished to the limit.
I absolutely loved the Weather/CC changes along the video, and the subtle change of "parts".
What really made me exited was when the editing started to get really aggressive.

Stunting-wise, it was great to see KM back. Missed to see the golden old names in action, but the new people totally made it up to them. Special shout out to Grescha, Gaz and Plani Combo in LS Docks.

Bottom line, you don't see this kind of stuff everyday!

Offline Lyserg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2013, 11:29:54 AM »
Not really all that interested in watching stunt-videos these days, but I find myself telling you how beautiful this one is anyway. 'cause it’s true - this video is, in one way or another. You know, Beat managed to convey a heap of emotions through his work, and that's what actually caught my attention.
Stunts - a lot of new names, but I still enjoyed how every damn one of you performed them. Great work fellas!

10/10 from me.

By the way, if any of you know where I can find a working version of SA for mac, I'd be thankful.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 11:35:04 AM by Lyserg »

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
I like it.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2013, 12:07:20 PM »
neat stunts in here never been much of a SA stunting head, but i thought this was pretty cool.. looking forward to your VC stuff!

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2013, 12:20:12 PM »
First of all i have to say, that i am incredibly glad to be in video like this one is. It was my dream from that moment, when i saw megaton, what was actually first real stunting video i have seen.

Beat, you did something unbelievable. That editing is damn awesome and the best from you in my opinion. I really like that special editing parts between stunts, like that one before greschas infernus tree prec. Absolutely enjoyed the songs you used and i like the variety of slow enjoyable and strong powerful parts. Well i dont know much about editing its just how i felt it. :happy:

Well i dont want to talk about myself, although i am a part of the group, but some of you guys said bad things about Daffys decision that he accepted ,,newbies" and i hope that this will be a good evidence for you, that these guys have some potential. I hope that you changed your opinion that WH is falling down.

The stunts in the video were great. I like that you can see prety clearly stunters styles here. I am not going to point fingers who was the best, grescha ang plani. I liked also undeadxs stunts prety much.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2013, 12:50:30 PM »
Lyserg, there arent any working SA for OSX. You have to install windows through "bootcamp" on another part of your hard drive. Pm if you want more explainations :P

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2013, 12:51:28 PM »
Unreal. Amazing editing job, good choice on the tune, and the stunts were just mind-blowing. My hat is off.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal