Author Topic: My P2b from Exision...  (Read 5461 times)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
My P2b from Exision...
« on: January 13, 2010, 12:23:42 PM »
Okay so first off I just wanna say that my p2b in Exision was clean, and I think it's disrespectful to claim otherwise when there is no solid proof whatsoever. You guys are complaining about the height? Well thing is, I wanted to pass the fence because it had never been done before, wouldn't want to send an old stunt to a crew vid...
Anyway, the runup is absolutely perfect in my opinion and I managed to keep a powerful RAD from starting point to destination point, not an easy task (for not to mention annoying).
If you knew me you would know that I despise modders, not just because they cheat, but because they tend to be losers in general who does not have the patience and dedication to play like the rest of us.

So without further due, here's the replay and a video featuring a number of different camera angles.

Replay: http://www.multiupload.com/IPGYDJEODZ
I don't mod [Exision side p2b]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:25:51 PM by NOAHofDEATH »

Offline foil

• View Profile
Re: My P2b from Exision...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »
I don't think you MOD Noah ! for me it a clean stunt  :lol:

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »
lol, now its looks more modded than before imo. because i didnt saw any mods, but now the rad is interesting.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »
@Helios: How the hell would I mod the runup when there aren't any speedmods for VC?

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 12:42:08 PM »
to answer your question : handling.cfg... but i don't think it's modded  :ninja:

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 12:53:26 PM »
Too small to be modded imo.

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 01:08:09 PM »
@Helios: How the hell would I mod the runup when there aren't any speedmods for VC?
i didnt say its speed lol. but i rethink it, and you failed the rad once, so i dont think its modded, but the air looked interesting.
anyway i dont give a shit, if you got in a modding argument, you cant go out from it with good feelings, so it isnt have any point. easyer if you dont mod, and you dont get accusions.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 01:11:03 PM »
i didnt say its speed lol. but i rethink it, and you failed the rad once, so i dont think its modded, but the air looked interesting.
anyway i dont give a shit, if you got in a modding argument, you cant go out from it with good feelings, so it isnt have any point. easyer if you dont mod, and you dont get accusions.
Download the rep, I'm tired of arguing about this.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 01:24:30 PM »
The only thing that catches my eyes is how easy you seem to move in the air, with reduced gravity it becomes easier to rotate and move in general while being "airborne".
However you did not bump of at any sort of angle which does make airtime movement easier so I'm not gonna make any claims for or against because of that and the road that won't load correctly so one can't see if the tires sinks or floats.
I'll believe you and assume you're being truthful, if not then shame on you and we'll find out eventually... not claiming there's anything to be found just preparing for any scenario.
Fuck tricks.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »
I'd feel like shit right now if it was actually modded lol, and you're right, 99,9% of times modders will screw up and get caught, simple as that, but FUCK people who makes accusations without any solid evidence.

I can honestly say I've never even been tempted to mod.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 01:50:58 PM »
If you didn't mod and know it, take it as a compliment and move on.

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 02:14:18 PM »
You didn't mod this point!

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 12:35:17 AM »
Some people complain about the rad in the runup. I think you can still get a massive bump even with no to good rad. And about the air - I dont see nothing wrong. Clean for me  :ajaja:

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 06:17:24 AM »
i know shit about vc and i doubt you would mod, but if you care that much it makes you even more suspicious

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 07:51:24 AM »
i know shit about vc and i doubt you would mod, but if you care that much it makes you even more suspicious

I have enough enemies on here, I don't want more people to hate me for something I didn't do. But whatever, thanks for the support pal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal