Author Topic: Leo - Unexplored  (Read 3271 times)

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
Leo - Unexplored
« on: January 06, 2021, 04:18:57 AM »
What's up everyone ! I'm back with another solo on a whole new map. This is a solo on GTA V map with the SA engine. The stunts were landed between 2019 and 2020. Legend and I put a lot of time and effort in this solo. I hope you will like it !  ;D

Stunts: Leo
Editing and guest: Legend

Streaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKTgW4WGfsU&feature=youtu.be

Download: https://mega.nz/file/zlIAzBBa#iCmwn7HVbdYhZk5HqgrU3yvUB60CiNfk0jdodj2z__E

(ps: The map is horrible for stunting. TONS of roadbumps and crashes every 5 minutes. Moreover, the map is approximately 15% done. At least the version I used.)

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 11:24:34 AM by LeoDeNonysaints »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Leo - Unexplored
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 04:52:04 AM »
Mod looks so ugly, wish it will be finished as good as united in the future, stunting was solid btw.
Liked cabbie bridge prec, triple grind, and infy stunts, but some top landings were really dope, especially natural ones. Well made!

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 04:59:54 AM »
Props for landing these, especially when you take the bugs and problems with the map into account. It was really enjoyable to watch even though the map looked ugly most of the time :P

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 06:01:34 AM »
Nice!

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 06:08:51 AM »
Nice!

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 06:22:33 AM »
Thanks a lot to everyone already ! Yeah I know the map is painful to watch and play haha.
I assume the map has been completed but the version I used is the only one that didn't crash whenever I tried starting it with the dannies installed.

Offline maXpoWer

• Veteran Member
  • I liek teh grebz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 12:29:18 PM »
The edit is nice, I like it in general    :happy:

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 03:39:08 PM »
So cool I loved this editing and stunts, man ! those grinds are sick !   :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 04:27:44 AM »
pretty much every stunt was amazing and well executed, well done. the editing was very fitting aswell. the only thing that was bad was the look of this map. i couldn't force myself to land stunts on that thing  :lol:

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 06:01:54 AM »
Cool vid guys, nice stunts, my favorites here is: opener, 0:36, inf double grind, 2:07, 2:14, 3:21 amazing  :ajaja:, and finisher. Good job.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 06:51:07 AM »
Looks fun!
Some nice stunts you landed there.
I liked the editing and the song wasn't bad either, but I believe the overall look of the video could have been better.

Oh and cam angles... not a fan of those. Not sure if you used them because of the map, but if you use no collision mod by herrarge, it should be fine.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:52:50 AM by PM »

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 10:27:45 AM »
Thanks for the feedback guys ! I truly appreciate it !

edit: if anyone wants to try the map, here is the exact version I used. Dannies are already installed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5epw0mzsk83bpw3/GTA_VISA.rar/file

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2021, 10:46:16 AM »
The editing could've been better, choosing some other weather + CC would help the vid a lot IMO. I hate to point out something negative about the vid, but somehow it also gave me a smile - 1:37 I know what you were trying to do here but it was a poor interpretation of what you meant to create :lol: :lol:. However though, the stunts were really well executed and there was a great variety of all kinds of stunts and ideas that made the video entertaining to watch. I'm glad somebody's stunting in different maps and opens possibilities that weren't there before. Great job all along!

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2021, 11:39:26 AM »
The editing could've been better, choosing some other weather + CC would help the vid a lot IMO. I hate to point out something negative about the vid, but somehow it also gave me a smile - 1:37 I know what you were trying to do here but it was a poor interpretation of what you meant to create :lol: :lol:. However though, the stunts were really well executed and there was a great variety of all kinds of stunts and ideas that made the video entertaining to watch. I'm glad somebody's stunting in different maps and opens possibilities that weren't there before. Great job all along!

I admit, the cc could have been better. However, in this wonderful map mod you can't change timecyc. :neen: The fact is, after you changed the timecyc file, in game it remains the original one for some reason. About 1:37, I see what you mean, but I decided to choose that fast cut due to some effects I used on the previous clip. :)

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 02:01:34 AM »
Stunting  :cheernutz: editing  :cheernutz: map  :cheersad:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal