Author Topic: AntiFall-Time to change the Tradition  (Read 4696 times)

Offline mfarrukh7

• I have DNA report of GTA VC
    • View Profile
AntiFall-Time to change the Tradition
« on: July 26, 2020, 10:10:58 AM »
Hi. GTA S
You know What Guyz. I made it about 4 fkin years ago. and Now i am  giving it to all ... BECAUSE .. I want to see people do more hard things... In stuntings,., Maybe the GTAS is dying because the fails are going boring now these Days...
And What is Law ?? In Gaming?? Damn guyz... Its a Game ... Not a full time Job where you get fired cause of trying things in easier way...
 I dont force everyone that they Must Use this... This is Just for those .. Whom want to enjoy their Stunting with new Experience ... If you think you are loyal and very top class stunter and this mod will  ruin your gaming experience then please ignore this topic and go back to you boring fall off frustrating  Shits. Because This is mod is just for saving your time Which you Spent in falling everyday in a single Stunt...
AND yeah. Now after this Post i am Gone Now.... Good Bye GTAStunting.... I am not saying happily .Because Most of here are Just jealousy by my creature ... And

Here is Link to FUll Tutorial of MOD :         https://youtu.be/VX7j-AmnpZ4

Thanks me in Video Comments If you enjoyed ... But I know I am going to get a lot of hate also but yeah I dnt Care..
Again Good Bye  :euro: ....
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 10:14:33 AM by mfarrukh7 »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: AntiFall-Time to change the Tradition
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 11:27:04 AM »
Videos using this mod are of course welcome - in the modded videos section of the site.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 12:40:20 PM »
link to your skin please

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 02:45:18 PM »
and go back to you boring fall off frustrating  Shits
Because nothing is more boring than achieving something in a legit way, am I right guys? I cannot even think of a stunt where this would come in handy, it's not like you suddenly get good bumps just because you don't fall flat on your face. Perhaps preventing bailing on landing which doesn't happen that often anyway, and it won't make you suddenly stop on precisions either.

And circling back to your boring claim, you've yet to literally land a single interesting stunt with this. The only interesting stunt you did was grav/map modded which you admitted to. Please stay away.

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 06:38:32 PM »
Yeah Rainbow ! stunting is fun , because it have compete factorial, this stunt is good or bad, better than this one or that one, this stunter better or the other stunters, every one use the same game folder (without any modification) which make the game became fair, modding it only make the game lose that fairly, i can't even feel the happiness if landed some good stunts with modded because it's not a challenges anymore , when everyone can do that easily with mod, it's makes we feel like that every stunts are the same and so are the stunters's skill , land a stunt in legit way is more fun than a modded way

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 11:03:34 PM »
You sound like a bitch  :cc_detective:

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 02:43:42 AM »
Get good and you won’t fall off the bike.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal