Author Topic: airgrab help  (Read 2389 times)

Offline kennethk13

• View Profile
    • http://
airgrab help
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:22:30 PM »
ok i can fall grab but ths easy i wanting know how to airgrab i tried watching videos but what they show doesnt work for me pllllzzzz help. area i need help in is grabbing back on i get off but my guy doesnt get on idk ?!?!?!

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
airgrab help
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:53:37 PM »
1 thing dont groundgrabs

Offline Knapman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
airgrab help
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
Quote from: FIGHTER
1 thing dont groundgrabs
That has got to be the most useless information ever to help someone how to do an airgrab.  

Well for airgrabs it's mainly luck. Just press enter ALOT.

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
airgrab help
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 02:25:10 PM »
Do you mean Mid-air grabs?

If so, it is all about luck, never made one though...

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
airgrab help
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 05:28:25 AM »
you need to tap enter more than once.

Offline fighter509

• View Profile
airgrab help
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »
look men it's just sooo easy...
just go to an object like simply A WALL
then just right before you hit it go a bit to the left and then tap enter till you get back on the bike...
well i started practising with faggio's so that's what i recomend practise at the police station in vice city with the graas bump right before you hit it keep on tapping enter/exit
you  should do a backflip and get on when you think you got it try it on a car when you think you can do that try it on real motorcicles...
that's how i did it and now i can do it just everytime even when i go super fast and i do a jump with a distance of three-hundred feet and i go onto a wall i can do it...
did it once but still...
anyways read it very good what i tell you and good luck!  

Offline BullzEye

• View Profile
airgrab help
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 12:24:18 AM »
Quote from: fighter509
then just right before you hit it go a bit to the left and then tap enter till you get back on the bike...
well i started practising with faggio's so that's what i recomend practise at the police station in vice city with the graas bump right before you hit it keep on tapping enter/exit
you  should do a backflip and get on when you think you got it try it on a car when you think you can do that try it on real motorcicles...
that's how i did it and now i can do it just everytime even when i go super fast and i do a jump with a distance of three-hundred feet and i go onto a wall i can do it...
did it once but still...

Good tutorial.....

But he might meant the ones in mid-air  

Offline kennethk13

• View Profile
airgrab help
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
Quote from: fighter509
did it once but still...
ok i got it i found ou tht u do wht u said to but u also have to let go of the gas right b4 u hit and press enter woot watch new video im airgrabbing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wjt89JdWE

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal