Author Topic: 2015 VC/LC Community Video  (Read 68881 times)

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
Re: 2015 VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2015, 01:51:13 PM »
It's nobody's community, nobody owns it more or less, that's the point, therefore you shouldn't even ask anyone for such permission, you just should do it because you have the desire to do it and that is pretty much all you need.

So if you aren't interested in supporting this community, just leave it already. It shouldn't be like because it's me who's organizing it, you're not gonna participate ( which is pretty much what Sheeptea did as well), you should always support the community, no matter what.
Agreed. Anybody should be able to at least get the ball rolling regarding community videos. Staff should be here to keep the site running properly rather than ruling it. IMO that means getting rid of stuff that doesn't help the community (flamers, spammers etc.) and promoting projects that stimulate the community feeling, of which these videos are one main source. As such I think it's really disappointing to see Sheeptea's posts (though he is not the only one whose posts in this topic lack any use).

I haven't sent anything to the last couple of community videos but I'll be sure to send something in because hey, at least it's more constructive than "omg nem you can't do this" and I think our community could do with people being a bit more constructive in general.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2015, 01:58:45 PM »
I'd guess I'm not welcomed at this one  :lol: [I'm not trying to provoke, having a little laugh about the situation].

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 02:13:27 PM »
 Nem don't get mad :D Try having fun and never listen to people that only want to demotivate you!  :wub:
 Nem is love Nem is life (?)  xD By the way I´m in :D I'm sending to Cooper my things :D

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2015, 02:21:50 PM »
you should always support the community, no matter what.
People shouldn't support things that are wack as fuck. :D [This isn't directed towards you or the Comm vid, I'm just saying in general.]

But also some people need to not be douche bags about everything all the time.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2015, 02:28:23 PM »
I'd guess I'm not welcomed at this one  :lol: [I'm not trying to provoke, having a little laugh about the situation].
Everyone is welcomed for christ's sake, it's a community video not a private collab of mine.

these posts are so demotivating

I mean, after 4 years of stunting I have never received any positive feedback, nobody ever appreciated all the effort I've put into organizing collabs, crew videos and everything generally. I'm even afraid to post anything, because there's always some people who are gonna push me to the corner and demotivate me in everything I do. And you even wonder why I use F words? I don't even have the patience to continue anymore.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:42:30 PM by Nem »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2015, 02:56:40 PM »
I don't know how you got all this from my post, you have to chill... I'm only ever speaking my mind when I feel it necessary in this place, hardly picking on people[you should go back to any exchange of words between us and realize I actually never even provoked to a slight degree on a personal level].

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2015, 04:48:39 PM »
Any further shitposting in here will get you banned for a week. This goes out to anyone that seems to think this is twitch-chat or something.

Offline Outlaw Penguin

• Evolve Stunting
  • Stunting since October 2013 - Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2015, 04:55:44 PM »
I have stunted in VC 1 time but ill try not to be a complete noob and ill send something in :P

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2015, 05:08:40 PM »
A community video, why not? I will try to land something for sure.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2015, 05:27:15 PM »
shut up and stunt you fags

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2015, 05:44:48 PM »
shut up and stunt you fags
Spoken like a true hero.

I'd like the be rep checker as well, I'm not that good at spotting old stunts, but I think I'm pretty capable of spotting mods. And I'll defo try and land something for this, and I hope some people here can get their heads out of their asses and do the same.

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2015, 05:47:30 PM »
I'd like to collaborate as a replay checker with Cooper and anybody else up for the job. Since there are too much of 10% of probabilities I can actually land a thing, I'd like to help on the organization of this thing.

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2015, 06:29:36 PM »
Add me, gonna try something for this collab aswell

Offline Lhvin

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2015, 07:45:48 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DI will send .rar to Cooper~~ :wub: :wub:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:26:36 PM by Lhvin »