Author Topic: BlackTear - Unreleased Stuff + Fails  (Read 6037 times)

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: BlackTear - Unreleased Stuff + Fails
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2020, 08:46:50 AM »
yeah, just like that. you did the stoppie just like i did. i originally was trying something harder with a stoppie at that spot. i usually get a stoppie like this every 10-20 tries. i have no idea why anyone would question this.
It's going to be forever, just enjoy ur playing, you will always find your viewers.

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2020, 12:41:51 PM »
yeah, just like that. you did the stoppie just like i did. i originally was trying something harder with a stoppie at that spot. i usually get a stoppie like this every 10-20 tries. i have no idea why anyone would question this.
It's going to be forever, just enjoy ur playing, you will always find your viewers.

Are you speaking about that stoppie on roof to prec in SF? If yes I did it PCJ, lmao. It's easy to get it there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_TpFRCr1Gk 0:16

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 03:42:44 AM »
That 2:07 drops to the skatepark miniramp are insane. Imagine you could grind the low fence next to the
sidewalk afterwards instead of going into the bowl :euro:

Also the MTB combo looks crazy :o

Well,  i guess what you want to see is in my ssd since 4 years waiting, soon to be released  :cheersad:
release when

Offline Prog

• Veteran Member
  • Boooing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2020, 08:16:21 AM »
Pls move this topic into Modded section.  :a-cheer:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 09:01:40 AM »

show me evidence, attempts and detailed explanation of what you are talking about. otherwise, shut up. people who throw shit at others just because of their gut feeling about something or their limited understanding of what's possible. love it.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2020, 09:31:51 AM »

I don't really get it,  look I'm a big fan of Prog and you Burn but this is out of place. Please shit your mouth if you want this video to be move to modded section, then just FUCK Off.

Offline Prog

• Veteran Member
  • Boooing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2020, 10:24:26 AM »
Dude seriously, how old are you?
I play and decrypt this game since 13 years ago. He don't have secret for me. Easy to mod , same for live.

https://streamable.com/a0oer6
right: slowmo guy with 10 fps,  fast moving cj on the nrg
left: Normal guy with 60fps, real moving cj on the nrg

Maybe it's wrong , but... Saxo guy never lie
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:32:03 AM by Prog »

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2020, 11:54:19 AM »
Dude seriously, how old are you?
I play and decrypt this game since 13 years ago. He don't have secret for me. Easy to mod , same for live.

https://streamable.com/a0oer6
right: slowmo guy with 10 fps,  fast moving cj on the nrg
left: Normal guy with 60fps, real moving cj on the nrg

Maybe it's wrong , but... Saxo guy never lie

i play this game on computer since around 2008 after i played it on PS2, i also am no newcomer.

i don't really get what your video is supposed to tell me, to be honest. different people do have different fps, thats no surprise. his game seems to work less smooth, thats all i can say about it.

watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKCHrD18_6I&feature=youtu.be

this is how my computer runs the game, this is how my game looks and works.
there is no way i can be more open about it. if you still have a problem with this, i can't help you.

no matter what you believe to see, this is not modded.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2020, 02:24:12 PM »
You most likely just stunted at a reduced speed (SLOWITDOWN i.e. equals 50% game speed iirc) and sped up the footage in post to fake the default speed/look of the game. The excessive amount/speed of inputs while controlling the backwards stoppie is what Prog wanted to point out. If you compare the two, you can easily spot the difference in rate.

Just do everyone a favor and uninstall this game already :)

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2020, 04:22:49 PM »
You most likely just stunted at a reduced speed (SLOWITDOWN i.e. equals 50% game speed iirc) and sped up the footage in post to fake the default speed/look of the game. The excessive amount/speed of inputs while controlling the backwards stoppie is what Prog wanted to point out. If you compare the two, you can easily spot the difference in rate.

Just do everyone a favor and uninstall this game already :)

i'll record my keyboard + screen with camera while relanding the precision in the next few days, turning the games sound up to be loud enough to hear whats going on. the slowitdown question will be answered instantly this way, just for you guys. you are completely out of your mind to think i changed the speed of liveclips. this is a leftover video ffs

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2020, 02:52:35 AM »
We're pointing at the clip in the video, not any other attempts - so focus on that and shove your newly made ones up your bum. How about you care to explain the difference Prog clearly showcased instead? Well you can't, that's why you ignore it. You never had clay feet, so fuck off! :lol:

Fun fact: Recording your monitor/keyboard additionally doesn't prove anything. The footage could be treated the same way I already described. Audio gets slowed down alongside game speed btw, so that's no indicator either. Apart from that you can't nearly provide the quality (mostly framerate) it'd take to clearly distinguish every single press of a button.

Calling a live video leftovers just shows once more how retarded you really are.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2020, 03:11:52 AM »
who would go into such depth just for a silly jumpy video for a couple of dozens other bike jumpers to watch lmao

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2020, 10:56:06 AM »
We're pointing at the clip in the video, not any other attempts - so focus on that and shove your newly made ones up your bum. How about you care to explain the difference Prog clearly showcased instead? Well you can't, that's why you ignore it. You never had clay feet, so fuck off! :lol:

Fun fact: Recording your monitor/keyboard additionally doesn't prove anything. The footage could be treated the same way I already described. Audio gets slowed down alongside game speed btw, so that's no indicator either. Apart from that you can't nearly provide the quality (mostly framerate) it'd take to clearly distinguish every single press of a button.

Calling a live video leftovers just shows once more how retarded you really are.

i really can't explain the difference Prog thinks he has or sees in this comparison. i wont apologize for how my computer runs this game and i admit that i have no idea what your fps talk is really about.

the ingame audio gets LOWER once you slow the game down with cheats, it does not only get slowed down. so this one is impossible to fake.

so basically you tell me i modded, while you deny every proof of it being clean i try to come up with? if recording the screen can't be trusted, nothing will. you simply want this to be modded, you don't even want to consider it being possibly clean, which is the problem with you all the time.

leftovers are stunts or clips that have not been used yet because they are not good enough to really belong into a solo or a collab. i saved these live clips just in case and because i did not know yet if i wanted to use them in my live solo. so i edited my live solo and decided not to use all of the clips i had, meaning they were left over. now, why am i retarded for using the same word in the same way everybody on this forum does since forever? what else are these supposed to be if they are no leftovers? dude, you are the one being retarded here.

one last try to prove myself right and i am out of this discussion:

watch this video till the end: https://youtu.be/oDn9565vQfI

i recorded my screen, the sounds of my keyboard, the ingame sounds, i made shadowplay clips of the attempts and i compared them to the one stunt you already called modded. if this does not prove you guys wrong, nothing will.

the obviously completely clean (and with normal speed) landed ones look exactly like the one you called modded.

9/10 people would admit they were wrong now, but you are too retarded.

Offline Prog

• Veteran Member
  • Boooing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2020, 11:48:34 AM »
https://streamable.com/7q187f

Watch how precise you are with the slowitdown. Parallel to the roof without problem.
However, you are very agited on ALL of the other trials. Unable to rivaled with the accuracy of 10 frames per second.

The only views on the video will be for music.

Peace

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2020, 11:56:50 AM »
It doesn't matter either it's modded or not. At least I enjoyed watching your stuff and your creativity.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal