Author Topic: Impossible is nothing  (Read 23896 times)

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is nothing
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2021, 08:01:39 AM »
best solo ever for me
mindblown...
i thinked everyone will say that, but looks not this time, thank you

Big props for the finisher man! I've never tried this spot but I've seen enough bails and sad lads throughout the years to know how nerve wracking it can be. My favorites were the cabbie double boost near the vc construction site and the prefinisher (gotta love that packer runup extension). The amount of double and tripple grinds was unexpected but I loved it! Great touch of variety and style. All in all happy to be a team mate of such a skilled relic that you are.  :euro: :cheernutz:
thank you

i wanted to see more live reaction, because when someone really see something first time emotionals are the best

That's true man. I've noticed that many stunters started doing it in the last one or two years and it looks very fun but I'm just too busy lately to even consider doing it. I had to watch your solo from the toilet  :lol: I can only assure you that I'll be rewatching it many more times because it's just so good in all aspects.

Offline bumpinghegehog

• Enne
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2021, 08:50:38 AM »
Would do a live reaction for you but i've seen it about 10 times now so yeah..
Dude.. this video is the best solo i've seen in a loooooong time! I am so damn impressed! The absolute mindblowing stunts, this sick soundtrack and this editing man... i dont personaly know you but man i love you.
Cheerz!

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2021, 08:55:59 AM »
Would do a live reaction for you but i've seen it about 10 times now so yeah..
Dude.. this video is the best solo i've seen in a loooooong time! I am so damn impressed! The absolute mindblowing stunts, this sick soundtrack and this editing man... i dont personaly know you but man i love you.
Cheerz!
thanks, atleast you can make review style reaction, and say what you think or what can be maked better maybe, anyway everything up to, i like read good comments, and when i see bad comments, i make check to my deathlist notepad

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2021, 02:36:31 PM »
Hi there ! Here is my review from Twitch ! Goodjob AllBeast and Bixel

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1026212537

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2021, 03:00:53 PM »

thanks, that was unexpected to see live review from you

i can say you have fast eyes and good brain, nice
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 03:28:26 PM by AllBeast »

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2021, 05:27:55 PM »

Thank you, means alot  :rolleyes:

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2021, 02:44:03 AM »
At a point in time when doing a solo is becoming a more daunting task, this vid shows it's not impossible - that didn't start out as a pun on the title by the way, but it turns out it was.

Some really creative grinds were the standout for me. A little disappointing that some ended with a saving grab - these are probably intentional, but it detracts just a teeny bit. However, there are also a tonne that are slick and well-executed. Some schmick taxi stuff in there to give the vid a bit of variety, and one insane Rhino stunt that looks like a serendipitous chain of events but also looks like it was by design - whatever the case it looked cool as shit.

While edited nicely, the music just didn't do it for me. I know this is a personal thing, and others most likely thought the music was bitching (do kids still say 'bitching'?), but it felt...dare I say it - outdated. There was a time when just about every vid released had this style of music (hell, I was in several), so for me the screeching ear-rape has gotten a little...well...irritating. Again - personal preference. The editing itself, removed from the music was energetic and couple the energy of the stunts with the energy of the music nicely. I normally don't like the super long angles, but they were incorporated well here.

High energy, nice creativity...just a little loud.

P.S. While I'm not going to get too involved in the negative vitriol that's kinda crept into this thread, I have to say that it's a little disappointing. This is all meant to be fun...right? Remember that we're a community, and the world really doesn't need another toxic gaming community that people just get fed up with. Ya bunch of wankers!

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2021, 06:37:28 AM »
At a point in time when doing a solo is becoming a more daunting task, this vid shows it's not impossible - that didn't start out as a pun on the title by the way, but it turns out it was.

Some really creative grinds were the standout for me. A little disappointing that some ended with a saving grab - these are probably intentional, but it detracts just a teeny bit. However, there are also a tonne that are slick and well-executed. Some schmick taxi stuff in there to give the vid a bit of variety, and one insane Rhino stunt that looks like a serendipitous chain of events but also looks like it was by design - whatever the case it looked cool as shit.

While edited nicely, the music just didn't do it for me. I know this is a personal thing, and others most likely thought the music was bitching (do kids still say 'bitching'?), but it felt...dare I say it - outdated. There was a time when just about every vid released had this style of music (hell, I was in several), so for me the screeching ear-rape has gotten a little...well...irritating. Again - personal preference. The editing itself, removed from the music was energetic and couple the energy of the stunts with the energy of the music nicely. I normally don't like the super long angles, but they were incorporated well here.

P.S. While I'm not going to get too involved in the negative vitriol that's kinda crept into this thread, I have to say that it's a little disappointing. This is all meant to be fun...right? Remember that we're a community, and the world really doesn't need another toxic gaming community that people just get fed up with. Ya bunch of wankers!
thanks for good words i think

and wanted say to everyone, all stunts was made like i want, no flukes or something, i tried what i want and maded what i try

funny to see some disapointing in people minds, but i think most of stunters getting borred of stunting and can't more enjoy by stunts, because i really don't know how even make something more difficult than this to make anything even better, i have some ideas, but they to much hardcore, and i think even if i would land them, people will dissapointed, it is funny and sad at same time

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2021, 07:22:00 AM »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2021, 07:41:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAMEPYh-FI
thanks, good review with some nice thinking
about 1:55-2:03 PCJ DOUBLE BUMP 2 ROOF
it wasn't made with sanchez in that way, it was made in different way
you can see it there
https://youtu.be/8ZRhKyKW3iI?t=271

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2021, 07:42:12 AM »
Yeah thats the video! Good effort then Beast! :euro:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2021, 07:48:23 AM »
Definitely one of the best solo ever

You were a real machine for this video

My favorite stunts are the BSM at 0:47 (I had tried it for Eradicate but no luck: :D ), double boost 2 prec, the grind + explosion + grind at 1:40, the rhino grind of course, the triple grind on the boat, the double grind at 4:14, the pre-finisher and of course the finisher who completely destroys LC

For the editing Bixel really did a good job I liked the song was really cool the songs of Arch Enemy are not easy to edit imo

Great job both of you guys

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2021, 10:26:12 AM »

thanks for good words i think

and wanted say to everyone, all stunts was made like i want, no flukes or something, i tried what i want and maded what i try

funny to see some disapointing in people minds, but i think most of stunters getting borred of stunting and can't more enjoy by stunts, because i really don't know how even make something more difficult than this to make anything even better, i have some ideas, but they to much hardcore, and i think even if i would land them, people will dissapointed, it is funny and sad at same time

What a conclusion  :lol:

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2021, 10:40:43 AM »
i have some ideas, but they to much hardcore, and i think even if i would land them, people will dissapointed, it is funny and sad at same time

Amen to that :sleep:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2021, 01:55:49 AM »
ok, made my long ass live "reaction"
talked some back story about all stunts, which i remmebered, that's why it is that long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DSYNTA_ppI&ab_channel=Zallbeast

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal