Author Topic: [DSS] G3  (Read 10787 times)

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [DSS] G3
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2020, 05:53:17 PM »
VC car stunting is not only landings on 30ft roofs LOL! Finally high roofs were touched not only with bikes!
You can even add one more zero after that.  :lol:

Thanks for all the amazing cooperative stunts showing here, have had my eyes full for that I can't really tell which one is my favourite. Editing is #fire btw

9.2/10

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2020, 11:29:13 PM »
Bixel   :lol: now I think you were right calling me Faiz a Skimmer bumper is an understatement. Amazing video it was so fun to watch  :)

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 12:08:34 AM »
Bixel   :lol: now I think you were right calling me Faiz a Skimmer bumper is an understatement. Amazing video it was so fun to watch  :)
ahahha hell yeah Sliw :D

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2020, 12:25:47 AM »
sick jobbo, everything was in place, editing, stunts, music! Good job all of you

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 12:45:23 AM »
Interesting video. MP stunting looks full of fun. :P

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2020, 01:17:44 AM »
I remember watching G2 before but G3 is some new real fly shit, gj  :wub: :wub:

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2020, 03:35:30 AM »
Knowing the amount of work, time, effort and dedication that went into this makes the end product that much better. Super enjoyable video, my personal favourite aspects of it were some of those classics spots/roofs landed with a new twist ie the Cheetah wallride at the dam - infact all the wallride stuff was dope. Really liked Gavran's Squallo and Puzzle's cheetah stunt. Also, Cheetah PSM to Skimmer bump? that's gotta be a first  :cc_detective:

One of my other favourite things about the whole video wasn't the stunts nor the editing (although that too was great, so well done on that Bixel!) but the reactions in the chat when something got landed  :lol:

Great video.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2020, 04:10:13 AM »
I just love MP videos mainly because of the reasons mentioned earlier. One can feel you guys had lot of fun doing it, the reactions to landing a stunt, the lags, the unprecedently high stunts being done with cars! These all together made the video unique and that's why MP videos are always special. Especially VC ones as you rarely see one, but you guys have been doing it for over a decade now, glad to see this series continues.
I can't pick standouts, just gonna say I loved how you combined the stunts. You did wallrides and bumps before the contact with the moving object, you used cabbie, bike and different cars. And knowing how 'weak' the VC cars are for stunting (sorry, just comparing them to SA ones), it was really enjoyable to see those cars go up that high.
Also, I liked the editing, this dynamic song fitted well these stunts, I'm glad that not a typical rock song was used. And this song sounded *really* familiar from Dragun's collab Virtual Insanity 3  :P

Overall an entertaining video, it was worth the wait. I'm happy the video has so many participants, maybe I check out that VCMP server as well  :D

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2020, 04:15:39 AM »
да что ты говоришь то! умный дохуя? лэндили 60-70 футовые крыши неоднократно.
Ты че быкануть решил на меня? лол, да умный! Соболезную, что за 10 лет ты не научился переводить с английского на русский и не понимаешь где идет ирония в тексте. Лучше бы комментарий достойный написал, ленивая ты жопа, а не меня "подловить" пытался. И не стоит мне отвечать здесь, нахуй оффтоп. Если есть какие то вопросы, пиши в диск.

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2020, 06:21:09 AM »
this was genuily enjoyable, i really liked it :D

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2020, 08:21:40 AM »
That's one of the most entretaining GTAS videos ever. Loved it! My favorites were the infernus + taxi boost combos and the wallrides + skimmer hits. Sick stunts guys!

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2020, 08:19:41 AM »
Awesome video you guys created. I dig the vibe and style of Bixel's edit.

Also, what happened at 3:20?

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2020, 09:58:23 AM »
really nice video guys  :a-cheer:

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2020, 12:19:21 PM »
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Also, what happened at 3:20?

Oliver taxi ejected me to the tower, but Bix cut too much of the "boost waiting" part and its barely visible  :lol:

https://mega.nz/file/ZU8whQaB#Y4EZVM5cVPYcA4FfNgsm4IqmrD63sJXI2lQTDDBFSOM

Overall an entertaining video, it was worth the wait. I'm happy the video has so many participants, maybe I check out that VCMP server as well  :D

More than welcome to do so! We already have couple of SA guys in the server with us. Plus we switched to SAiVC map now (only SF though) so it should feel more like home  :euro:

One of my other favourite things about the whole video wasn't the stunts nor the editing (although that too was great, so well done on that Bixel!) but the reactions in the chat when something got landed  :lol:

Oh yeah the stunting adrenaline multiplied by 2 or 3. In the full length clips you could see the chat literally exploding when a worthy stunt got landed.  :jajaja:

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2020, 12:45:07 PM »
Good stuff all around! Those MP stunts look fun, makes me want to hop in there with you guys right now :euro:
I liked puzzles/TBV infernus bump, Faiz/TBV hotring bump at the airport and TBV/Olivers infernus bump at the construction side the most
The edit went good with the song although I am not a fan of overedited vids, it still turned out great :P
good job yall

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal