Author Topic: {Modus Operandi} <<<GOBSMACKED>>>  (Read 14178 times)

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
Re: {Modus Operandi} <<<GOBSMACKED>>>
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2015, 07:30:37 AM »
Guys :wub: lovely video, sick stunts and beautifull ideas all over the place. Can't name any standouts because there were too many. could spot a few oldies here and there but they didn't drag down the quality of the vid
Editing wise it was super relaxed and chilled to watch as always :)
Keep it groovy

which were old :) ? thanks for the comment anyways! 

1:25 I'm pretty sure that's old, could bet my ass I saw that before (was trying the same some time ago, then I saw an old vid where the stunts was landed so I stoped trying.. can't tell you the name of the vid though)
3:36 I'm pretty sure about that
1:43  can remeber something being landed there aswell, I'm nut sure if it was the lower platform or the one you got onto, so sorry If I'm wrong about that :)
6:39 old by me

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Board Mods
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2015, 07:33:57 AM »
I need you guys to find out what vid my tankbump is old from, as I have no recollection of ever seeing it done. It's bugging the shit out of me now.

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2015, 08:16:16 AM »
Fantastic video! Taxi boosts and Sorcery grab to 2x grind were my favorite, but actually I enjoyed every stunt in there, just too lazy to point out all my favorite stunts :D

Also Herb I'm sure I've seen that stunt years ago when I started in VC, but I just can't rememeber if it was done with PCJ or Infernus

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Board Mods
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2015, 08:32:04 AM »
Fantastic video! Taxi boosts and Sorcery grab to 2x grind were my favorite, but actually I enjoyed every stunt in there, just too lazy to point out all my favorite stunts :D

Also Herb I'm sure I've seen that stunt years ago when I started in VC, but I just can't rememeber if it was done with PCJ or Infernus
Oh yeah it's been done countless times with PCJ, with a menagerie of different assisting vehicles.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:33:43 AM by Herb »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2015, 08:46:18 AM »
I literally burst in laugh with that intro :lol: pretty unexpected.

Great video guys! I can't recall the stunts I liked the most 'cause I'm a bit sleepy but I def enjoyed some boosts, grinds and bumps! :P

By the way Fighter, good job landing that LC P2B at 4:30. I wanted to land it but I already got a bit tired of trying it so it's okay :happy: I have edged the roof a couple of times and landed it once but backwards, so I obviously fell :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fxQymUvGnI

Lovely video once again guizzzze :euro:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2015, 09:28:46 AM »
Fighter owned the vid so hard, holy shit man props on that LC natbump and p2b, a lot WH guys including me had a lot of time on those.
Others were really meh, even though Mts had some okay stunts, but honestly didn't like the rest.

However this is the first Sorcery edit ever that I actually enjoyed.

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2015, 09:38:24 AM »
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed it and I'll do a review while eating dinner  :P Knapman's sanchez stunt is old by TBV and I am pretty sure Herb's tankbump is old but cannot for the life of me remember where and by who  :ninja: Not commenting on the editing yet because I first watched it without sound. The boosts and grab to grind(s) were sick and very very enjoyable. And yes Marcel you also did a good job  :ajaja:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2015, 10:35:08 AM »
KnapWHO??!!!!!!!!!! :blink:
2:55, 4:42 & finisher SERIOUSLY? NO! FUCK!
ya'll are just sick patients

this vid - everything of the year...

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2015, 11:16:29 AM »
good shit! Thanks for lettin me hang around and letting me a guest stunt (thx for the idea mts) again! Wish i had more but it surely wasn't needed!

Much appreciated, really enjoyed the video!

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Board Mods
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2015, 12:00:31 PM »
No I'm not, I'm looking at it visually as someone with the main goal of making solid videos.
If something that's so similar to something that been done before is worth spending hours on for you, that's all and well for YOU.
But that puts no obligation on me as a viewer to like it, none whatsoever, taste is subjective and if it's a worthwhile stunt to YOU, it should remain a worthwhile stunt to YOU... unless you wanna  be a needy bitch about it begging for social validation for the things that are unique to YOU.
Go fuck yourself dude, if you can't handle not getting social worshipping shot up your ass constantly then this is not the place for you.
wat :blink:
You say I strive for validation, worshipping and so on. This is not the case. You aren't impressed with my poledropbump2bb ? Fine. You say my firetruck grind felt random ? Fine, whatever.
But you didn't exactly dislike the doublebump, you said it's alright and stated that someone already had done same bump. I read it and started to worry "Shiit, how did I miss it ? What video has the same bump ?..." So I asked a question.
Then you came up with Neo's recoil which felt so careless and I was like "What the fuck ? Is he serious ?! No, he can't be"
So I advanced arguments for it not being same (different object, different type of bump). Because a question of similarity isn't so subjective, it has little to do with taste.
I'm not saying the stunt is unique. Knew I won't get any praise for it from the start. But it does not deserve this depreciation either. Based on uncertain (false) similarity.

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2015, 12:15:42 PM »
Kind of a double post but who cares  :P

Stunts:
1:13 - 1:23 MtS: Clever stunt man, I'm pretty sure given another few years I would've never seen that. Great opener.
1:23 - 1:28 Knapman: As I said, old by TBV. Still a nice execution though. Linky linky
1:29 – 1:34 Cooper: Nice find and a good execution. Solid stunt.
1:34 – 1:39 Sheikah: Decent. Could be new but pretty obvious.
1:39 – 1:49 FIGHTER: Lucker  :ninja: Gj there.
1:50 – 1:55 ViCe NiNjA: Another stunt I would've never found. Nice one.
1:56 – 2:11 Samurai: I actually told Simon this was impossible to do, and that you would never have enough speed to finish the whole grind without getting stuck. Well so far I was wrong about one of the two. Good job  :jajaja:
2:11 – 2:22 Knapman: Nice stunt, but I am not really a fan of the execution. Still solid though.
2:22 – 2:33 Edga: After seeing TD do the whole rail in the opposite way this is not really impressive. Still good to see you in the vid  :happy:
2:33 – 2:43 Cooper: Not a fan of all those extra vehicles parked to the side but the stunt itself was executed super duper smoothly. Tried it myself but coulden't really finish the grind properly. Nice one.
2:44 – 2:49 ViCe NiNjA: After having a closer look that looks really annoying. Must be a bitch to get a proper second bump. Good effort.
2:49 – 3:00 TurBo: Not the best executed grind right there, but the idea alone makes it one of my favorites of the video. Kudos for that!
3:00 – 3:08 FIGHTER: Not a fan, but it's new and the airtime looks nice for such a short run-up.
3:08 – 3:12 Cooper: Again, not a fan. Nice landing though, that part is annoying to stay on.
3:13 – 3:20 FIGHTER: Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Would've never found this as well.
3:20 – 3:26 ViCe NiNjA: Awwwwwyis. Lovely execution and cool stunt.
3:26 – 3:33 MtS: I lol'd. One of my favorites of the video.
3:33 – 3:41 Sheikah: Old? Dunno really but good effort anyway. Those tank bumps are random as hell.
3:42 – 3:49 Knapman: Excellent. Well executed grab2grinds never fail to amaze me.
3:50 – 4:02 Sorcery: Loved it. Great execution and even better spot. You both missed the prec by an inch though  :P
4:03 – 4:14 ViCe NiNjA: Oh you lucker! Was it your intention to land the top or a happy accident? Awesome in both cases anyway.
4:14 – 4:24 Cooper: Yet another way to get onto that rail! Ossim!
4:25 – 4:30 ViCe NiNjA: Good to see a firetruck in here! Nice one.
4:30 – 4:41 FIGHTER: I will never ever try that in my life  :P Great stunt!
4:42 – 4:51 Sorcery: Didn't know what to expect since you did so many here, was happily suprised. Probably my favorite stunt in the video, killer stunt man!
4:51 – 5:01 TurBo: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwyeah. After telling me about this spot for ages you landed it. Excellent effort dude.
5:01 – 5:12 Cooper: Kaneda did it with a freeway from the grassramp, which I personally like better. Good stunt though.
5:13 – 5:23 ViCe NiNjA: Cute stunt that is probably harder than it looks. Nice one.
5:23 – 5:32 MtS: Ossim. I like freeway precs.
5:32 – 5:39 FIGHTER: When you showed me the clip I expected the Bluster landing. Took a second before I realised you actually landed this instead. Awesome stunt.
5:40 – 5:56 MtS: ERMEHGEWD. My inner taxi fanboy is screaming!  :cheernutz: Looks insanely hard man, good job!

Editing: Liked it. Felt like a video made by you and it fit with the song very well.

Soundtrack: I like the credits song more but this is nice as well.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 01:09:23 PM »
One of a kind crew and video. Otherwise I'd say these little "creative" stuff are not good at all, but somehow there were some really good looking combos in here. The few boosts totally owned the video, as well as some of Fighter's stunts and MTS was also solid, especially at the finisher, just mad. Editing was hipster and everything related to that, typical from Sorcery but somehow it worked well with the stunts together, the overall flow of the video was good. All in all good job guys, hope you will keep up stunting!

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 01:16:23 PM »
Very nice jumpy jumps, loved all those grab/grind combos (Samurai's one was my favorite, what a sick idea)

Hope it's not your last video :a-cheer:

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 01:36:23 PM »
Nice!

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 01:42:36 PM »