Author Topic: [SS] Dementia  (Read 12443 times)

Offline LofftergtaSA

• View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Leozimjoker
Re: [SS] Dementia
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »
awesome video  !
GJ guys mewka and Jozio pwnage the video ;)

Offline Bisector.

• DP Crew
  • Damn it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »
WOW WTF....Gresha's cabbie boost was fucking amazing..That LET ME SHOUT "WOW"
FTO'S opener,Jozio's double bump to prec,Plani's guest stunts and Onder's back bump to the tree were also my favourite.
overall 8.5/10
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 09:56:27 PM by Bisector. »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 12:16:09 AM »
I'm going to say this nicely.

Jozio should never edit again.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 12:59:42 AM »
Put more effort into your next video, because these videos are slowly becoming boring. I like your style which you have since you started and I usually enjoy watching your videos, but I think it's time to raise your standards of stunting to a new level.

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 01:01:43 AM »
Gresha's taxi stunt stood out. Awesome vid.

Offline miLKy

• ESH <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2011, 01:23:18 AM »
Sorry but I didn't really like it...the intro was bad tbh, editing was ok. And the stunts were mostly just ok... Stunts i really liked were onder's plani's and grescha's boost.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2011, 01:24:41 AM »
i think the edit was sick  :|

and for stunts opener was best for me!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2011, 01:26:15 AM »
Grescha, my hat goes off to that stunt  :ajaja: And I really think that this video would be better with another edit, I mean, the infernus model sucks and I thought I only would see that in collabs, not in a cv. The cam angles where horrible in some stages of the video D= Coulden't even figure out what happend in a few of them and it felt slow :  <

The rest was still pretty nice, but the editing kinda ruined it IMO.  :(  7.5/10

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 02:47:53 AM »
The intro ruined the entire mood for me because of the terrible subtitles and, as PtRvY said, the sloppy execution of the entire intro. Some stunts were real amazing but you only get a first chance once and that intro sort of ruined the video for me.

Some stunts were amazing (Grescha) while others were just a little... meh.

Overall it was a nice video but I also believe SS will have to do something a little more fresh next time.

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2011, 03:13:21 AM »
cool vid.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2011, 03:35:37 AM »
Intro: I didn't really get it and the text was indeed crap. It was also waaaaay too long, pretty much all intros are simply boring anyway. I also find the text logo kinda unmatching.

Main: The first song was okay while the second one was really bad. I assume you used Freebird's timecyc file which was okay for the look, but that fog-like glow shouldn't have had thaaaaat much diffusion. At the beginning you even added some scenes of stunts which are not even included in the video. There were some annoying camera bugs. You also wrote 'Grescha' incorrect. I liked that moving glowing fog (on Grescha's grind for example) somehow. Well it was simple and okay overall I'd say.

FTO - Well I guess everyne ever wanted to see that getting landed with 2 proper grinds. Good job ob that.
Jozio - Bad execution, cliff hangers with bicycles are always bad looking somehow.
Mewka - Doesn't even look that hard, though I never stunt with Taxis. BB top would've been better imo.
DeadMan - The editing destroyed this. I assume it was supposed to be a 3x grind?
Onder - I bailed that couple of times while trying to land something else. GJ though
Jozio - I somehow liked Streem's execution more.
Mewka - I don't really have the gap in mind now, I reckon the height was rather the harder part.
DeadMan - That's old.
Plani (G) - As I told you before, I like how you got into that stoppie. The editing kinda killed that with the camera. Decent stunt.
Onder - Not that bad, at least everything was natural. Good one actually.
Mewka - This is also old.
DeadMan - The idea to drop in there wasn't bad, but it still looked too simple and easy to be the part's finishing stunt imo.
Jozio - I dislike stunts where you need 2 Packers generally. Dunno about the possibilities, but I hoped the higher part at least getting landed.
FTO - I have tried this a while ago myself. GJ landing it, the curb's angle makes the secong bump really annoying.
Plani (G) - The grind's speed at the beginning kinda kills it, the rest was smooth.
Koza - Looks pretty okay for a HPV stunt without RADs.
DeadMan - That's really easy.
Grescha - This might be the best stunt in the video and should've been finisher. You ain't the only one who had this stunt in mind, but GJ landing it.
Mewka - Simple and aight double grind.
Jozio - The landing was kinda sloppy.
oNdeR - Isn't this old aswell? Aight stunt, but shouldn't have been finisher imo.

Outro: Simple credit roll. I somehow like that blue thing below it.

Mewka - Wasn't even that bad. Perhaps could've been placed in the main part.
Jozio - That's old, even to higher parts.

Overall: Actually I'm a bit disappointed, cuz I expected the stuff being better on every aspect. It's still an aight video and you guys still seem to be alive. Stunting wise I'd say FTO, oNdeR & Grescha owned.

~7/10

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2011, 03:37:08 AM »
I'm going to say this nicely.

Jozio should never edit again.

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2011, 03:50:32 AM »
cool vid.
You might actually be the most deconstructive commentwriter on the forum. I hope you know that.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2011, 03:52:48 AM »
Really nice vid, oNdeR, Grescha and Plani owned it. :happy:

Offline FiEsTeRo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2011, 03:57:48 AM »
awesome video, i fucking love opener, Grescha's cabbie stunt and jozio's walride
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 04:00:29 AM by FiEsTeRo »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal