Author Topic: Tosca  (Read 824 times)

Offline matroska

• Kill them sodomizers.
    • View Profile
Tosca
« on: March 24, 2011, 12:48:51 PM »
This band definitely deserves its own topic.

Does anybody here listen to Tosca ? Tosca is an electronic music project of Richard Dorfmeister and Rupert Huber. My personal favorite songs by Tosca are Suzuki, Annanas and John Tomes. Which are yours ?

tosca - suzuki

Tosca - Annanas

Tosca - John Tomes

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tosca
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »
Fucking great. I love them all. From what I searched, I can say I liked "Honey" the most, even if you haven't listed it, but "Suzuki" was also really neat aswell.

Btw, awesome music taste you got there, you should try listen to Apparat too, I guess you'll like it.

Offline matroska

• Kill them sodomizers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »
Fucking great. I love them all. From what I searched, I can say I liked "Honey" the most, even if you haven't listed it, but "Suzuki" was also really neat aswell.

Btw, awesome music taste you got there, you should try listen to Apparat too, I guess you'll like it.

Hehe, thank you :) If you like these songs, I suggest buying their album "suzuki" because it's amazing and well worth the money.

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:12:46 AM »
First time I hear about them...and now I regret......not hearing about them before ;D ;D
So fucking awesome, made me so fucking relax!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal