Author Topic: Digital+ [Editing Crew]  (Read 170314 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Digital+
« Reply #1605 on: February 26, 2013, 01:14:26 AM »
Nah, I'll make it Digital-kun. Since most of the people here are guys.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #1606 on: February 26, 2013, 01:36:08 AM »

:cc_detective:

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #1607 on: February 26, 2013, 04:36:10 AM »
It means gratz. And you should probably ignore valu. He's probably jealous that D+ lasted for 5 years and it is still going, and his crew lasted for less than one.

how lowbrained r u?
i closed the team on purpose cuz im not editin gta anymore $

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: February 26, 2013, 04:54:27 AM »

:cc_detective:
I said most.

It means gratz. And you should probably ignore valu. He's probably jealous that D+ lasted for 5 years and it is still going, and his crew lasted for less than one.

how lowbrained r u?
i closed the team on purpose cuz im not editin gta anymore $
Oh god, so much irony in this post. So. Much. Irony.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #1609 on: February 26, 2013, 05:55:51 AM »
And seriously? Abbreviating an abbreviation? Just how lazy can get swagfags get these days?

loooooooool

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: February 26, 2013, 06:26:07 AM »
gz on that brilliant team atmosphere XTO
the first day you join BT (or any other team), you get the password
well, valu is kinda right.
And wtf? I'm still on the 'Current Members'-List?  :lol:

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: February 26, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
Wow this topic has spiraled into a whole bunch of meaningless arguments. Let's try and round this up.

As far as i've seen everyone here as their own channels, they have their own database full of their creations in which they are individually proud of. Ltab simply asked for the password because it's a nice thing to have when you're a member, and he's been here for a long time. This doesn't mean that the instant somebody joins the crew they should have absolutely everything chucked at them, passwords, secret projects, everybody in the crews life story. No, we're just a bunch of guys (or as mugetsu hinted a bit of both) who enjoy editing and feel comfortable in a crew like atmosphere as it shows that they have 'made it' as an editor.

No need to have a full blown argument over the fact the password isn't distributed like candy, and no need to clog up 2 pages worth of a respected topic. So sh and enjoy the videos  :cc_detective:.

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: February 26, 2013, 09:23:14 AM »
Wow this topic has spiraled into a whole bunch of meaningless arguments. Let's try and round this up.

As far as i've seen everyone here as their own channels, they have their own database full of their creations in which they are individually proud of. Ltab simply asked for the password because it's a nice thing to have when you're a member, and he's been here for a long time. This doesn't mean that the instant somebody joins the crew they should have absolutely everything chucked at them, passwords, secret projects, everybody in the crews life story. No, we're just a bunch of guys (or as mugetsu hinted a bit of both) who enjoy editing and feel comfortable in a crew like atmosphere as it shows that they have 'made it' as an editor.

No need to have a full blown argument over the fact the password isn't distributed like candy, and no need to clog up 2 pages worth of a respected topic. So sh and enjoy the videos  :cc_detective:.

Well said. Man, I totally forgot to respond to your PM. Did you get the D+ intro or should I send  it to you? I only have the old one I think.

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: February 26, 2013, 09:26:45 AM »
Mugetsu sent it over so it's no problem man, will probably be a few weeks till I get my next video out though, so there was no rush :).

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: February 26, 2013, 09:34:59 AM »
Mugetsu sent it over so it's no problem man, will probably be a few weeks till I get my next video out though, so there was no rush :).

That's cool, looking forward to it. :)

Can someone delete valu's post. It seem to be directed to DS and he's not a member in here.

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #1615 on: February 26, 2013, 09:59:19 AM »
Seriously, what the fuck is going on here?

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: February 26, 2013, 10:00:51 AM »
Hey now, I already suggested PMing each other and you still continue? I'd love to warn you two if I were an admin.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: February 26, 2013, 10:55:38 AM »
Hey now, I already suggested PMing each other and you still continue? I'd love to warn you two if I were an admin.

I'd love to have him banned.

Either way, I might still have some D+ stuff in my backup HDD, but since I formatted my main one, I probably don't have everything that I used. In case anyone needs anything, and you can't locate anyone else, feel free to ask. Just let me know if you need any updates.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:58:42 AM by Ga-chan »

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: February 26, 2013, 10:59:58 AM »

Ru-chan  :ninja:

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #1619 on: February 26, 2013, 12:53:14 PM »
already got a warning, but its an important correction on this one: it's "aus", not "auf". ;-) jbg2 wnb
looks like u got ur gayclique members comin at me now =DDD

would be cool if any admin could stop that war and delete all posts including german over here

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal