Author Topic: Stunt Montage Test Video  (Read 2803 times)

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
Stunt Montage Test Video
« on: November 18, 2011, 01:09:42 PM »
Hey guys I wasn't 100% sure where to post this, but I am currently creating a stunt montage on GTA IV and I wanted your opinions on it and if there is anything which you dislike or can give me some advice on which to improve it. I appreciate all your feedback, thank you :).
GTA Stunt Montage Test 3

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Stunt Montage Test Video
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »
The stunts aren't really special but production and feeling wise the video is super sick and oldschoolish!

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 03:01:29 PM »
Cheers dude! :) Yeah i agree the stunts arnt all that at the moment, but what we're doing is performing stunts, putting them in the video, and then when a better stunt come sup we put it in and replace the bad ones, we will keep doing this till we have a good video :). Really appreciated the feedback dude :).

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 04:48:59 PM »
Do you stunt on PS3? You should look at math22math22's videos to get some better stunt ideas :ajaja:

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 08:42:09 PM »
as cw said the stunts werent the best of the best but still, i liked them! the intro was epic, i absolutly loved it and the songs too  :lol:
continue!
Do you stunt on PS3? You should look at math22math22's videos to get some better stunt ideas :ajaja:
yeah that would be nice  :P my psn is MAT_22_
we could stunt together if ya want
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:44:57 PM by math22 »

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 02:29:49 AM »
Cheers guys for the advice :). Yeah i do stunt on the PS3, its a group of three of us, we've only really just started looking into creating videos in general let along stunt videos so we are what you would call newbies when it comes to stunts XD. We're just gonna keep doing more and more stunts a good 500 we hope to record and then pick the best of the best out of them, and sure Matt I'd love to have a spin on GTA so you can show me some spots to have some fun in :). Also cheers for your praise on the intro, took me 7 hours to create on a crappy £60 version of Sony Vegas XD. Cheers guys :).

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 05:02:09 AM »
Such a great video! :D Was really enjoyable to watch, editing was good and the stunts seemed fun as hell! :P Only wished it'd be longer. Definetely looking forward to your next productions, Vladivostok Brothers. ;)

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 05:23:57 AM »
What a suck video.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2011, 05:59:29 AM »
What a suck video.

Coming from a modder who doesn't know anything about style... doesn't surprise me!  :lol:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 06:15:23 AM »
It was a nice watch, but as you and some other said before the stunting wasn't too special. I think math22 can learn you guys alot and believe me. Those stunts are way more fun then a double backflip  :cc_detective:

The song is used too many times before aswell but RATM isn't too bad so I don't mind  :) Nice for a first video!

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 10:46:19 AM »
Cheers again guys :) and it's not finished yet so it will be longer when it is finally complete :) looking towards the 5 minute mark, maybe 6 minutes depending on how the song goes, i really can't think of any stunts which would fit with the 'f*ck you I won't do what you tell me section' so any ideas will be taken gratefully :). And hopefully i'll be heading on with math22 soon so he can teach me how to stunt properly :).
And to however said it was a suck video, atleast tell me why and then i may accept it and could then do something about it :).

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 11:20:46 AM »
I have an idea, but it's kinda difficult to explain, I'm gonna look through some vids & hope to find it executed the way I imagine would fit your liking & link it to you afterwards.

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 11:22:18 AM »
nice video :)

Offline MikeyMouse

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 11:25:40 AM »
Sure send it to me when you find it :), i honestly can't think of anything to fit it, really appreciate you helping :)
And cheers dude appreciated :).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal