Author Topic: SA mods, trainers, and tools.  (Read 76128 times)

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SA mods, trainers, and tools.
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2005, 01:43:42 AM »
i should probably change that one to it's correct name too. ;)

- added Hot Coffee
- corrected name of the map mod
- farted
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 01:56:28 AM by Buzzsaw »

Offline marklund

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2005, 02:40:10 AM »
- farted
 :grin:  

Offline Appel

• View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2005, 04:30:24 AM »
trust me!
the rockstar crew, is VERY smart they know all the stuff about there games
(they play it also thereselves) so yes they removed glitches

Offline Technogeek

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2005, 04:46:56 AM »
well obviously there going to play it because they made it.But there will be glitches there always is in every game thats ever out.

Offline comaboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2005, 05:16:33 AM »
Yeah, anyone who's written a decent sized program will know how hard it is to get all the bugs out, for a game the size of San Andreas there's bound to be more glitches to find.

Offline marklund

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2005, 05:52:53 AM »

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2005, 06:13:18 AM »
yay but i wait 100 % save

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2005, 06:54:16 AM »
Urban Legend directed me to this tool for SA editing, and it's very handy. The tool can be found here.

The tool features editing options for vehicles, stores, weapons, weather, peds, and the .img files. The img file tool is essentially a version of IMGTool compatible with SA's img files. I've personally used this tool to change vehicle colours (however, easier done by opening the carcols.dat file), dictate street traffic (determining what cars drive the streets), alter handling specifications (making commonly used vehicles immune to crash damage), and successfully creating a packer spawn (by replacing the Trashmaster files with the Packer ones, and using the TRUEGRIME cheat). I haven't yet figured out a lot of this program, but the basics are fairly simple. How the weather editor works completely escapes me.

I'm willing to write tutorials on some of the more basic features and post them in here to download. The packer spawn right now is limited to places where any cheat-spawned vehicle can be spawned (mainly on roads), so it's not like the current VC/LC spawners...but it's a start.

I, nor Urban Legend, take any responsibility for any corruption of data as a result of using this program. Always be sure to back up your files before altering them.

Any thanks for this program should be directed not to me, but to the lads (whoever they may be) who created the program, and especially to UL for unearthing it.

Enjoy...

**EDIT**

IT'S HERE!!!! Packer + NRG Spawn scm is now available. Download it here.

Place the main.scm file in the rar into your GTA San Andreas\Data\script\directory (making CERTAIN to back up your original), and then start a new game in SA (do not load a saved game). Keep in mind, this spawner has only just hit the web, so it probably hasn't been fully tested. In order to spawn, hold down sprint + crouch for .5 seconds. The mission script also opens all three islands.

The thanks for this one goes out to Craig Kostelecky over at GTAForums, whose obviously been cracking the codes while we've all been riding around trying to get stunts. I'd like for anyone who uses this spawner to just trot over to GTAForums and give Craig the thanks he deserves...also be sure to thank him in any vids you make using the spawner. Thanks also to UL again, for unearthing yet another great SA tool. I'll be looking into making the script a four vehicle spawner, and possibly changing the button combination soon.

There ya have it folks...Enjoy...again...

(My damn spawner is now redundant...crap it!)

**EDIT 2**

I just realised that Buzzsaw actually requested this from Craig, so thanks to Buzzsaw for that too.  ;)  
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 07:32:51 AM by kaneda »

Offline marklund

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2005, 10:24:10 AM »
AWSOME JUST AWSOME MAN! THANKS A LOT!

Edit:
How the heck do you edit .scm files?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 10:25:34 AM by marklund »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2005, 10:26:01 AM »
Does anyone have any ideas as to when MTA is gonna be released for SA?

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2005, 11:29:58 AM »
nice work, kan. yeah, craig's mod with the spawner is a further development of his "San Andreas Opened Up" mod that i have listed. i will change the link to the new version....

- updated the "San Andreas Opened Up" mod link & details, which now includes a NRG+packer spawner. huge thanks to Craig Kostelecky from gtaforums for this.
- added Ultimate Editor. (thanks, kan)
- added 100% game save file. (thanks, marklund)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 12:42:57 PM by Buzzsaw »

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2005, 03:50:41 PM »
craig has changed to button combo for the spawner to "hold sprint, look left, and look right for one full second." this new button combo makes it very hard to accidentally trigger the spawner when you don't want to. the link is the same.

- added new info about "San Andreas Opened Up" mod.
- added "Pizzadox's +27 Trainer" to the "available" list.
- removed "Money cheat/trainer", "God mode trainer", and "+10 trainer" from the "available" list since the +27 trainer has everything those have.
- added "Cycled spawner" mod to the "unavailable" list and removed previous spawner list.
- added "Boost hydraulics for taxi/cabbie" mod to the "unavailable" list.
- removed "All-in-one Trainer" from the "unavailable" list since the +27 trainer is pretty much an all-in-one.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 05:13:16 PM by Buzzsaw »

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2005, 06:43:39 PM »
Created a four vehicle spawner using Craig's mod as a launchpad. Will see what I can do to get it hosted as soon as it's had a thorough testing.

I'm gonna see what I can do about dropping the fare requirements for the boost and nitros on taxis down to 1 fare...just to make it easier, and quicker.

I also may look into the handling cfg and see if there's any way I can make the cabs a little lighter...and hopefully get something a bit more exciting out of the boost as a result.

Offline DJBOI

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2005, 07:00:48 PM »
man all these mods are coming left and right its so  confusing...:wacko:

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2005, 07:27:12 PM »
man all these mods are coming left and right its so  confusing...:wacko:
eventually i'm gonna make a "ultimate stunters' mod package" with all the best stuff in one zip and instructions for setting it all up. there's so many mods coming out right now that i'm gonna wait awhile so i can be sure i've got the best stuff included.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 07:27:28 PM by Buzzsaw »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal