Author Topic: Behind my back are secrets...  (Read 3029 times)

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Behind my back are secrets...
« on: April 08, 2016, 03:30:02 PM »
Hi! I just wanted to share with you one of my secret doe I mean the video of course and know ya guys opinion about my actuall editing skills.

! No longer available

Well... This is my Dharma aka Izual earliest version.
I'd never relased it until today. Because my editing concept has burned in flames.
I don't know why, but these fails and victories lead me to something better & i have no clue why I'm kind of man that don't give a f**k & keep going. Even if my video is successful or not. Well that was before... Now i'm trying to think before I will release something. Our Dharma project kinda depends on toty's decision. I didn't wanted to dissapoint my friend, but an advice here is that: "If something looks wrong for you, then try it again and make it right". Yeah it's my quote. I'm too old for searching the aphorisms. Maybe someone had similar sentence once before. Nevermind. It's a gift from me no matter if you already know. Then I just remind you about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hB7AqlqUng
^ This is an old video. You can always check out if it is still on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceg2NNs5d5E
^ N' this is my first SA solo.

I was watching others progression and analysing also. I can't believe what some of you guys just did. It's like coming out of the swamp. I still don't get if it's an experience or just age? We are older we are smarter, etc.

I know that some of us got low PC's that requires configurations back then, but imagine you in this time with high end equipment. Damn... I just want to move this theread too. I mean progression.

I hope you guys enjoy it a bit and express an opinion on this topic here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 03:34:48 PM by ɐlıbı »

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
Re: Behind my back are secrets...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 04:09:09 PM »
colors ++
cam angles in first part - -
cam angles in second part +
intro (or however you call this) +++

im to sleepy to write something constructive

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 04:11:01 PM »
Everytime I watch one of your videos I get hyped in the intro but when the main parts starts I start to lose interest really quickly. It feels like you want to throw wayyy to many effects into a video and kind of force them in there when they dont feel right at that moment if you know what i'm saying. Sometimes simplicity is key imo. Keep on doing and keep on growing  :ninja:

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 05:06:56 PM »
Everytime I watch one of your videos I get hyped in the intro but when the main parts starts I start to lose interest really quickly. It feels like you want to throw wayyy to many effects into a video and kind of force them in there when they dont feel right at that moment if you know what i'm saying. Sometimes simplicity is key imo. Keep on doing and keep on growing  :ninja:

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 05:09:31 PM »
needs an epilepsy warning

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 05:14:44 PM »
While your skills to create introductions are astounding, your skills to cope with an over-edit are fairly impaired. :unsure:

Offline KiTz

• Spanish Boy
  • Spanish boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 12:29:46 AM »
In first part some effects don't match with the song, but the colors are sweet in this. I really like it. I prefer 2nd part because of the simplicity and beautifu coloors and cam angles. But well man I'm no one to give a opinion for editing so don't take it too much seriously. Keep doing your best my lovah. :wub:

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 01:39:51 AM »
jesus petar it's obvious now that alibi is your fake profile, stop it

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 03:10:06 AM »
I'm pretty sure that You have a great talent. You also have great ideas but sometimes You simply don't know how to "express" them in a stunt vid.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 04:59:11 AM »
jesus petar it's obvious now that alibi is your fake profile, stop it

Ouh! how dare you?! I know petar and be sure that he is actually working on something. He ain't got a time for impersonating.

needs an epilepsy warning

It made my day!  :lol:

Thanks for all you guys and cya soon!  ;)

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 05:06:53 AM »
Alibi's video are great and creative, but the bad thing is it's pretty annoying and don't know how to express the stunt as artifex said "Simplicity is the key"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal