Author Topic: Round 2: Tryp Vs. GDL (GDL WINS)  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
Re: Round 2: Tryp Vs. GDL
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 09:43:10 AM »
That was really nice TrYp!  :P

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 10:04:40 AM »

Wow thanks, I wouldn't even think about someone will comment on my stunt next to GDL's. Actually it seems a little bit way too easy, but to be honest it's really difficult to grind up to that "hill". That's why I couldn't grind that till the end.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 10:27:42 AM »

Wow thanks, I wouldn't even think about someone will comment on my stunt next to GDL's. Actually it seems a little bit way too easy, but to be honest it's really difficult to grind up to that "hill". That's why I couldn't grind that till the end.
You still grinded quite a lot which was a bit surprising. I was waiting you to get stuck way faster than you did. You weren't too far from the end.  :P

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 10:34:15 AM »

You still grinded quite a lot which was a bit surprising. I was waiting you to get stuck way faster than you did. You weren't too far from the end.  :P

Well I tried to get stuck and grind back too which would look a lot better, but I always got stuck again at the end of the "hill"

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »

Well I tried to get stuck and grind back too which would look a lot better, but I always got stuck again at the end of the "hill"
Better if you got to the end, kicked back from the wall, grinded back and landed the coach. :cc_detective:

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 01:19:59 PM »

Better if you got to the end, kicked back from the wall, made a 720 degree spin, grinded back and landed the coach. :cc_detective:

Offline Radioaktive

• Board Mods
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 04:30:24 PM »
GDL

despite being one of the record shortest grinds ever

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »
My vote goes to GDL.

Offline Laketown

• Board Mods
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »
my vote also goes to GDL, GDL's was flawed but it was p. cool

Offline TrYp