Author Topic: GTASL3: Loser's round 2: godson vs. Shadowsniper  (Read 8201 times)

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
GTASL3: Loser's round 2: godson vs. Shadowsniper
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 10:11:36 AM »
Quote from: Shadowsniper
It's HQ 1280x720 what do you expect . Thanks god for your comment
>_> bitch.

*waits for YT link*

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 12:06:01 PM »

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 12:11:42 PM »
He broke the 2 car rule and fell to.. yea my vote still goes to godson

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 12:33:43 PM »
But Godson got a packer on that roof, I don't see your logic CD, 3 car rule can be broken , and he would need 3 car rule to get packer up on roof, by using another packer.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 12:34:56 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 12:46:45 PM »
both were very odd, but I liked SS's better

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »
thx cd for your support holland owns ya wanna pick some1 who bailed   ok i tried my best

edit:i used dannye's main scm to get that packer there btw
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 01:03:12 PM by godson »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2007, 01:13:59 PM »
Yeah I know but in terms of what's legit im saying, for example we may be talking about a 1000ft roof, you could say the same .

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2007, 01:22:54 PM »
ok...

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2007, 02:38:25 PM »
Arg! There's good ways and bad ways to use my scm. When you are spawning/teleporting somehwere, first make sure its possible to get yourself/yourvehicle at that location without using any mods first! Eg. Although its possible to use the teleporter to put a caddie on the top of the stadium, doing so would count as bad, because its not possible without any mods. Whereas, putting a pcj on the stadium roof would be fine because Nitz has proved that it is possible to get it up there without any mods.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 02:40:04 PM by Dannye »

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 07:48:30 PM »
I never specifically outlawed the 3 car rule nor did I outlaw spawning vehicles on rooftops. I probably should have <_<

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2007, 05:12:29 AM »
Godson: Well, the fact that you had a packer up there in the first place is a bit of a downer for me, but I'm gonna try to ignore it for the moment. The pb itself wasnt overly impressive - small gap and height make me think it could have looked better if done in a different bike. The little combo at the end was nice, I guess, didn't add much to the overall stunt, but I guess it was a nice little end, although the grab didn't look very good.

Shadowsniper: Your main bump was an alright bsm, with decent height and airtime. Even though you clearly stated that you had planned to fall off your bike in that way to allow for a quicker transition between bikes, I must admit, to me it still makes the stunt look sloppier, it does take away from the stunt, even if it was planned. The stuckie stoppie was alright I guess, nothing special, but it was controlled across a thinnish rail pretty much all the way to the end so that was alright I guess.

My Vote: Since its hard to quantify a min/max distance when all we say is "near", I'll make this vote assuming that both stunts meet the guidelines of the challenge (and thus that SS's bsm was close enough to the pizza building to make it okay). If it gets ruled by the judges that this assumption is incorrect I reserve the right to change my decision accordingly. At this stage, I am going to give my vote to Shadowsniper[/u]. Although to me neither stunt was overlly impressive, I found it not too hard to compare the two. Both had two main aspects to them, the initial bump near the building, and a continuation of the combo afterwards. For both those parts I slightly preffered SS's stunt. But not by much, not much at all. To whoever wins, good luck in your upcomming matches, and to the loser, well done on getting this far, I hope you enjoyed your time.

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2007, 07:06:52 AM »
godson:
the p2b was old and easy, but the last combo was pretty cool and gg looked nice even tho i don't really like them

Shadowsniper:
the first part of your entry was kinda random... i don't know it it was planned like that but i can't even really consider it as a stunt. the freeway stoppie was nice however you should've done it till the end since stuckie stoppies aren't very hard.

it was nice to see you both decided to do a combo, it always makes the match more interesting even tho you haven't showed something impressive. i can't say someones entry was much better but since i have to choose one...

My vote: godson

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
First of all, what is this? I don't really see the point of any of these stunts, Im sorry guys. But, I am here to vote, so vote, I shall.

Godson: Your stunt wasn't really impressive, the stoppie2gg didn't really add anything to it for me. It was ok, not my taste tho.

ShadowSniper: Falling off a bike and then doing a stucky stoppie? Not in my taste either, Im afraid.

My Vote Goes To: I don't really know what to vote, none of these stunts looked really like anything that was put much time into. I guess my vote still goes to Shadowsniper. I didn't like either of the stunts, but SS's still looked better to me. Hard to say, but to me, neither of these stunts were any good. Im sorry guys, I know I sound mean, but thats just my opinion.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2007, 08:38:51 AM »
Well it's kinda backup stunt for me, as I haven't landed other awesome PB idea I have yet, 1ft off :/. Well this is pretty much balanced atm, good luck god.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2007, 01:04:31 PM »
how many judges are there?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal