Author Topic: rules  (Read 4618 times)

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
rules
« on: February 14, 2011, 05:39:10 PM »
Can we please add a rule to ban obvious modders who claims to be clean? SharingaN for example

I mean, we obviously can't ban everyone who gets a mod accusation, but seriously, there is an actual section for modded stuff.

cba to write anything else atm, way too tired

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: rules
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 02:33:13 AM »
I think that's kind of stupid.

This is a forum and even though it has to do with stunting you can't ban him at a place for communication for modding in a game.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 03:03:35 AM »
I think that's kind of stupid.

This is a forum and even though it has to do with stunting you can't ban him at a place for communication for modding in a game.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 03:15:23 AM »
If like his video, all the stunts are obviously modded because the stunts are impossible, he posts it in the un-modded section and he constantly says its clean then i say do it  :ajaja:

There will be a lot of people who disagree so this will never happen ^^
He is basically trolling us.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 03:19:47 AM »
There will be a lot of people who disagree so this will never happen ^^
He is basically trolling us.

No, the only people who is trolling us again and again is MMM.

Btw cool sig Cookie  :lol:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »
It doesn't achieve anything, people should just learn to ignore it, given that there's so many people doing it.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 11:47:36 AM »
I'm all for it, would teach those fags a lesson.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 11:50:33 AM »
lol at SS. It actually change something. This place was way better when you weren't around, I can testify.

I do beleive one person modding without admit it is WAY to much. I can't ignore it just because it's not fair, if I land a stunt I want to be compared with someone who stunt without mods too. Simple as that. If you want to mod, go to the modded section and land awesome shit because, in this section, you can.

Ban modders, and ban SS.

Please  :euro:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:52:53 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »
Rules suck anyway, they only are there to be implied the wrong way or cause annoying shit situations. You are much better off with a normal sense of what's good and what's not, which everyone has.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 01:06:11 PM »
lol at SS. It actually change something. This place was way better when you weren't around, I can testify.

I do beleive one person modding without admit it is WAY to much. I can't ignore it just because it's not fair, if I land a stunt I want to be compared with someone who stunt without mods too. Simple as that. If you want to mod, go to the modded section and land awesome shit because, in this section, you can.

Ban modders, and ban SS.

Please :euro:

You weren't saying that when Tackleberry and Fugitive got found out :o. Tackleberry was even found out for modding again after he admitted it the first time, when he modded that bump to bridge in Techjam. Are you saying because they modded, the forum became a worse place? Or is it just that you follow me into every thread and state I should be banned out of some unjustified hatred for me? Because there's a difference between the two things ;)

The point is that it really makes no difference, banned or not modders will continue making videos, or just switch account and do it all over again (as they do right now). Also, bias is bound to come into play. If people mod, let them mod and be known for modding, it doesn't really matter and if they land your stunts, nobody will care because you can land them clean.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:10:00 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 01:18:19 PM »
I know for a fact that this rule will not be accepted, however I sincerely hope it does. Posting modded videos in un-modded section over and over is not "Using common sense" - Rule 5 GTAS.

It is also clear to me that if a stunt first is landed modded, then later unmodded I would NOT be impressed by the stunt, it's basically "old", in the matter of the idea. If somebody landed a stunt I had landed, and he modded it, I sure as hell know I would be furious.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 01:22:52 PM »
Of course somebody might get upset if they land a stunt and it gets modded by someone else, hell I was annoyed when Dan stole and modded stuff of mine. But it's not the end of the world, it's only GTA. The majority of people watching your videos (especially on YouTube) wont even care if the stunt is old, it's not something to get up in arms about really :P

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 01:25:33 PM »
I predict chaos, plague, misery and discord.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 01:30:27 PM »

Ban modders, and ban SS.

Please :euro:

You weren't saying that when Tackleberry and Fugitive got found out :o. Tackleberry was even found out for modding again after he admitted it the first time, when he modded that bump to bridge in Techjam. Are you saying because they modded, the forum became a worse place? Or is it just that you follow me into every thread and state I should be banned out of some unjustified hatred for me? Because there's a difference between the two things ;)

The point is that it really makes no difference, banned or not modders will continue making videos, or just switch account and do it all over again (as they do right now). Also, bias is bound to come into play. If people mod, let them mod and be known for modding, it doesn't really matter and if they land your stunts, nobody will care because you can land them clean.

Never heard of that techjam modded stunt, u sure ?

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 01:35:25 PM »
What bothers me the most about this stuff is that modded vids frequently get much more comments, than well-deserved ones. Mostly, the vids are noticed either if they're done by some well-known good stunter, or if it gets posted in the network crew section. Is it really that hard to resist the temptation to call someone's bluff, more so, when the majority has already done that for you? You're just throwing gasoline on a raging fire, guys. The more you rage at modders, the more it encourages them to continue what they're doing, so do topics like these, just appreciate the quality vids that get posted here & don't feed the trolls.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal