Author Topic: Blaze - Lunatic  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Blaze Stunting

• i should be an uber driver
    • View Profile
    • My Channel
Blaze - Lunatic
« on: August 07, 2020, 09:00:05 PM »

YouTube
Dropbox

Hey everyone, Blaze here. This is my first real GTA V solo montage, it is probably the closest to my version of perfection I can get under the recent pressure. Yes, this did take 4 years. Part 2 opener was landed on 8-8-2016 and the date this video goes up is 4 years later. Unforeseen urgency (in hindsight I should've seen this coming years ago) aka PC catching up has made me realize how I can't put this video off much longer. I would like to apologize to my team Revolution Stunting for pulling my clips from TT6. I think can probably hit more in time for its release, Not like that makes it any more okay. Anyway, no mods or cheats were used to perform these stunts. The clips with 'colored' vehicles are from Yellok's Stunting Contest 2018, which I think you all should take a look at. I hope you all enjoy(ed) the video, it would mean so much to me if you could leave a comment, like, and/or do a reaction video. I love you all, see ya next time.  -Blaze

YSC 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoNVJ4q17_dhJZNM4_uMSbVrd6gC11WEo

spoiler

I think it's notable that there was no brake boost on YSC clips, opener, courthouse, vlr finisher, spouky ramp to triangle prec, and airport ramp to suspension bridge

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Re: Blaze - Lunatic
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 10:43:58 AM »
Sweet stunt video dude, really good feel to the video. Intro a little long but yeah I enjoyed watching :)

Offline Blaze Stunting

• View Profile
    • My Channel
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 01:38:59 PM »
Sweet stunt video dude, really good feel to the video. Intro a little long but yeah I enjoyed watching :)

thanks man <3 glad you liked it  ;D

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 08:51:00 PM »
14:32 lol

In the beginin it's like wtf  :unsure:
But i like the idea behind flying Tesla.  ;)

Was hard to watch all these stunt "fails" anyway found it very nostalgic yet so emotional, quite decent n enjoyable.

Rate: 7/10

The finisher i thought was going to be landed on crane, still good stunt duh.  :cc_detective: Overall really nice!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 08:52:49 PM by JustAdam »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 01:51:54 AM »
Watched it right after release but I'll comment here as well.

Very sick video with many awesome precisions, and that finisher is just mad high  :ajaja: One of my (probably less obvious) favorites was the 'purple tower' landing at 14:20. It's all console clips which makes editing harder and easier at the same time (don't have to worry about the camera angles being good enough) but combined with the great music choices it felt like the video was much shorter than it is which I mean as a compliment.

On the flip side though, the variation in the video was pretty much zero, same car (apart from 2 stunts iirc) and all stunts are a ramp2landing with very, very few exceptions. The video itself did not get boring but the stunting did at times, it felt predictable and some stunts looked like variations of stunts seen before. Wouldn't hurt to experiment a bit more, maybe just bumps instead of pure ramps would already be an upgrade.

Lastly just a question from my side, how much does old gen car gliding help you here? Are these stunts even close to theoretically possible on PC? I did a few easy car stunts on xbox (360) but was never really into it and never tried it on PC so I have no idea what the difference is.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 03:23:04 AM »
I thought the REAL Blaze released a solo, what a pity :unsure:

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 11:53:43 AM »
Oi be nice

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 11:52:40 PM »
watched the whole thing, sick video, very trippy

ferris wheel car landing for the win

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 03:23:29 AM »

fun tidbit of info, technically I'm not the "real" Blaze - there was a Blaze prior who was in UTS/MVS except he used the name Blaz3 whereas I used Blaze. Worked out well enough since after he went inactive I ended up getting his PCJ from Burnout :lol:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 12:04:06 AM »
I was waiting for my Blaze's video aswell, so I was disappointed.
Then I watched the video, and holy hell, maybe the music, or the slow style, but I really loved it, even if I'm not into V stunting that much. There were some really jaw dropping precis.
I mean, Pink Floyd? Fuck yeah dude, well done!

Offline Blaze Stunting

• View Profile
    • My Channel
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2020, 05:29:02 AM »
Watched it right after release but I'll comment here as well.

Very sick video with many awesome precisions, and that finisher is just mad high  :ajaja: ....

Lastly just a question from my side, how much does old gen car gliding help you here? Are these stunts even close to theoretically possible on PC? I did a few easy car stunts on xbox (360) but was never really into it and never tried it on PC so I have no idea what the difference is.

Car gliding has definitely helped me, its hard to say how much stronger gliding is but i would roughly say theres about 1/3 of a difference  :D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal