Author Topic: Skimmer Stunting Tutorials  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Skimmer Stunting Tutorials
« on: July 08, 2007, 04:52:01 AM »
ok well i made another topic but people were focosing on only 1 tut so i thought i would make another with all tuts...ok 1st here are 2 tuts on flying upside down

>flatface's<

theres another tut by Xtramus if you didnt find my tutorial helpfull tho he didnt want me to ost the link in here

ok those 2 are the current legit methods  im working on another method at the moment and for those who saw the other topic yes it is a legit method...

this is a newish method1st done in a vid by dannye recently i was never able to exicute it untill now lol

>skimmer reversing by flatface<

im working on 2 new techneques for flipping  hopefully vids and tuts coming soon...but not untill i use  em in vids...

ok now for a method that is only good for getting a feel for flying upside down because people tend to look down upon it  but its also usefull for seeing if a stunt is possable befor actually going for it  let me make it very clear tho dont use this for stunts its been made clear by stunters they dont want this as a stunting method...tho it helped me get good controll of the skimmer ...

and for acurate controll as if it was done with the "legit" method you need to slow it down alot then it will feel alot more touchy but that what it feels like....

>cheating / checking / tsting method by flatface<

and coming soon with or without Xtramus's help skimmer grinding tut

my new method of getting upside down..really a mod on the current methods

(final note...yes i used the cheating method in quake 2 tho it was my 1st collab and i was un awear that it was cheating at the time...so since i have re done the stunt and because it was donewith a different method it will be in some collab soon so im back!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 05:37:09 AM by Flat Face »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 04:59:18 AM »
Whats so hard on getting a plane upside down?  Its easy in SA , so it shouldnt be too hard in vc , well i'll try

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 05:00:43 AM »
Could you please take the link to my tutorial out of your post? I just don't want to be related to it like I'm all goody goody about what you did

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 05:16:45 AM »
Ehh i still dont get the point of all this. Getting the plane upside down is really easy and was done years ago. I remember me and some others plaing VC-MP 0.1 and doing this. Its simple as fuck, same goes for the backwards/reverse flying

No cookies from me...

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 05:17:25 AM »
ok xtrumas but that hurts  

and to fox this is ment for beginners...obviosly if you dont have problems with these things then...well..dont watch em simple

EDIT: to solaris it helped me get really good controll of the skimmer i can do lots of things simply now that i couldnt befor...so if it will help people why not use it for practise
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:21:14 AM by Flat Face »

Offline Solaris

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 05:19:09 AM »
I once again suggest you take off your cheating method as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal