Author Topic: ZeRo - The Wind And The Sun  (Read 12939 times)

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
ZeRo - The Wind And The Sun
« on: March 05, 2021, 09:53:26 AM »

Hey everyone!

I am thrilled to present my new VC/LC solo! This project has been in the works for quite some time now and also has changed shapes (originally, it was supposed to be a duo) - but the day has finally come to release it. :ajaja:

A little back story: I've been a member of GTAS for 12 years but during that time I only released 3 solos, and since I always sent my best stuff to crew videos, my solos were always kind of, well, mediocre. I was actually satisfied with my previous one, Monsoon - but since it was done using the VCS/LCS maps, I still felt the need to put together a solo in the original maps that I am really proud of, and so this is how this video came to be.

If you pay attention, you'll see that all of these stunts are natural, no secondary vehicle was used (technically, you can spot one but only to help me remove an object), since to me, this is the most appealing style of stunting. I'm happy that I managed to land enough of these stunts to make this video a reality, and I hope you'll have a pleasant time watching it! I've added a review template so if you liked it, please don't hold back! :euro:

I would like to say huge thanks to Max, every MO member, Fckr & Turok.

Download
YouTube

Code: [Select]
[b]Stunts:[/b]
0:34 - PCJ Bump to Hospital:
0:57 - PCJ Ship Vertical Bump:
1:05 - PCJ Spinny Curb to Curb to Grind:
1:18 - Angel Ramp to Double Ledgegrind:
1:32 - PCJ Pole to Wallride to Grind:
1:39 - PCJ Dropbump to Rooftop Precision:
1:56 - PCJ Vertical Dropbump to Roof:
2:06 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Bridge Grind:
2:26 - PCJ Plantbump to Hotel Roof:
2:41 - Sanchez Curb to Upward Stoppie to Ledgegrind:
2:55 - PCJ Parking lot Double Ledgegrind:
3:06 - Freeway 3x Grind Combo:
3:15 - PCJ Bounce Over Fence to Grind:
3:25 - PCJ Bump to Grind to Backflip to Grind:
3:35 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Curved Ledgegrind:
3:49 - Freeway Dropbump to Double Ledgegrind:
4:02 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Bounce To Ledgegrind:
4:13 - PCJ Doublebump to Construction Platform:
4:31 - PCJ Bump to Yellow Roof:

[b]Editing:[/b]

[b]Overall:[/b]
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 02:25:31 AM by ZeRo_ »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: ZeRo - The Wind And The Sun
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 10:09:12 AM »
first

edit: fucking amazwing.

will make full revi3w later
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:18:46 AM by FIGHTER »

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 10:14:25 AM »
Too good! :o

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »
Glad you guys enjoyed it! :wub:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 10:21:52 AM »
Stunts:
0:34 - PCJ Bump to Hospital: Classic spot, wasn't it landed before? Anyway gj on landing this one
0:57 - PCJ Ship Vertical Bump: Cool runup, creative spot, loved it
1:05 - PCJ Spinny Curb to Curb to Grind: Amazing, very liked this one, i have same idea in SA, so this stunt in my style
1:18 - Angel Ramp to Double Ledgegrind: i don't remember amount of stunts on this spot, not a new, but still i liked your execution
1:32 - PCJ Pole to Wallride to Grind: creative, nice find
1:39 - PCJ Dropbump to Rooftop Precision: have seen this as spot somewhere, nice to see it done perfectly
1:56 - PCJ Vertical Dropbump to Roof: fckR's spot, nice landing
2:06 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Bridge Grind: wow, so stylish execution for such a obvious grind, nice find
2:26 - PCJ Plantbump to Hotel Roof: great natbump, also liked and im fan of nat bumps
2:41 - Sanchez Curb to Upward Stoppie to Ledgegrind: another creative one
2:55 - PCJ Parking lot Double Ledgegrind: pwned old spot, n1
3:06 - Freeway 3x Grind Combo: very cool, nice find and good landing
3:15 - PCJ Bounce Over Fence to Grind: epic idea for small stunt, very liked
3:25 - PCJ Bump to Grind to Backflip to Grind: one more creative idea, damn so much cool and creative stunts in one video, n1
3:35 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Curved Ledgegrind: someone did something like this before, but i dont remember if it was done there or on Barney's ledgegrind, near to airport
3:49 - Freeway Dropbump to Double Ledgegrind: also fan of FW grinds, liked how u did it fully
4:02 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Bounce To Ledgegrind: sick landing, idea and execution 10/10, loved and doubt, since it looked like u must fall of bike
4:13 - PCJ Doublebump to Construction Platform: Epic.
4:31 - PCJ Bump to Yellow Roof: the trick when better stunt is not a finisher, heh, but still an awesome stunt, liked much

Editing:11/10

Overall:10/10 because of natural stunts

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 10:34:52 AM »
Holy shit what a solo :o I pretty much liked most of the stunts, but 1:05 and 4:03 were just soooo good. Awesome video! :a-cheer:

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 10:42:42 AM »
What a nice surprise this morning, god damn this was thoroughly enjoyable.

Stunts were sexy as fuck. It's hard to pick standouts when the entire video is full of them, but my favourites had to be double curbbump2grind (you'd think that rail would be overdone by now.. but alas), the crazy ledgegrind2bounce2grind near the ice cream building, ALL of the freeway/angel grinds, and the Starfish Island dropbump. Natural everything :wub:

The fact that practically everything was natural was really nice to see! All spots were executed perfectly - from the smooth grinds & natural bumps to the stylish and technical grinds. The only thing that I could ask more from this video would be a guest stunt from Max!

As always, Max truly encapsulated the magnificence of these stunts with his editing - clean and simple to showcase the brilliance of your executions. Well done!

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 11:09:36 AM »
Amazing solo ! i really love it

ZeRo is now part of my favorite stunters on VC

You did an amazing job so much creativity, i can't even choose which one I liked the most among so many others

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2021, 11:15:08 AM »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2021, 11:20:34 AM »
Stunts:
0:34 - PCJ Bump to Hospital: Classic spot, wasn't it landed before? Anyway gj on landing this one
0:57 - PCJ Ship Vertical Bump: Cool runup, creative spot, loved it
1:05 - PCJ Spinny Curb to Curb to Grind: Amazing, very liked this one, i have same idea in SA, so this stunt in my style
1:18 - Angel Ramp to Double Ledgegrind: i don't remember amount of stunts on this spot, not a new, but still i liked your execution
1:32 - PCJ Pole to Wallride to Grind: creative, nice find
1:39 - PCJ Dropbump to Rooftop Precision: have seen this as spot somewhere, nice to see it done perfectly
1:56 - PCJ Vertical Dropbump to Roof: fckR's spot, nice landing
2:06 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Bridge Grind: wow, so stylish execution for such a obvious grind, nice find
2:26 - PCJ Plantbump to Hotel Roof: great natbump, also liked and im fan of nat bumps
2:41 - Sanchez Curb to Upward Stoppie to Ledgegrind: another creative one
2:55 - PCJ Parking lot Double Ledgegrind: pwned old spot, n1
3:06 - Freeway 3x Grind Combo: very cool, nice find and good landing
3:15 - PCJ Bounce Over Fence to Grind: epic idea for small stunt, very liked
3:25 - PCJ Bump to Grind to Backflip to Grind: one more creative idea, damn so much cool and creative stunts in one video, n1
3:35 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Curved Ledgegrind: someone did something like this before, but i dont remember if it was done there or on Barney's ledgegrind, near to airport
3:49 - Freeway Dropbump to Double Ledgegrind: also fan of FW grinds, liked how u did it fully
4:02 - PCJ Ledgegrind to Spin to Bounce To Ledgegrind: sick landing, idea and execution 10/10, loved and doubt, since it looked like u must fall of bike
4:13 - PCJ Doublebump to Construction Platform: Epic.
4:31 - PCJ Bump to Yellow Roof: the trick when better stunt is not a finisher, heh, but still an awesome stunt, liked much

Editing:11/10

Overall:10/10 because of natural stunts

Thanks for the review dude, glad you liked it! :wub: As for the opener, it's new this way, it's only been done coming from this side by that closer ramp/bump. Also I'm curious, which one would you have picked as the finisher? It had to be this one because this is was definitely the hardest to nail, the runup, the bump and the landing are all a major pain in the ass. :lol:

Holy shit what a solo :o I pretty much liked most of the stunts, but 1:05 and 4:03 were just soooo good. Awesome video! :a-cheer:

Appreciate it man!

What a nice surprise this morning, god damn this was thoroughly enjoyable.

Stunts were sexy as fuck. It's hard to pick standouts when the entire video is full of them, but my favourites had to be double curbbump2grind (you'd think that rail would be overdone by now.. but alas), the crazy ledgegrind2bounce2grind near the ice cream building, ALL of the freeway/angel grinds, and the Starfish Island dropbump. Natural everything :wub:

The fact that practically everything was natural was really nice to see! All spots were executed perfectly - from the smooth grinds & natural bumps to the stylish and technical grinds. The only thing that I could ask more from this video would be a guest stunt from Max!

As always, Max truly encapsulated the magnificence of these stunts with his editing - clean and simple to showcase the brilliance of your executions. Well done!

Ayy thank you, natural is definitely the way for me! :jajaja:

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2021, 11:29:52 AM »
so awesome i liked both editing and stunting ! those grinds OMFG ! pre-finisher and and finisher !!! damn 10/10 truly :D  :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2021, 12:13:36 PM »
some of the best VC grinds ever in my opinion

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2021, 12:17:09 PM »
Nowadays I don't really comment on videos, especially not on VC ones since it's not my cup of tea.
However, this video is such a masterpiece that I need to leave a comment.

All of the stunts were just amazing, especially the opener and the finisher.
But I was completely in awe after seeing that spin grind combo at 1:05. It was just epic, one of the best and most stylish VC stunts for me. I even showed that to my flatmates who have no idea about stunting, they were amazed as well.
It's insane to see such stunts being landed in 2021, especially on the VC map.

The editing and the music was also great, overall the video had a truly awesome atmosphere.
Well done! 10/10

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2021, 12:30:34 PM »
Amazing solo ! i really love it

ZeRo is now part of my favorite stunters on VC

You did an amazing job so much creativity, i can't even choose which one I liked the most among so many others

Thanks man, appreciate it! :wub:

so awesome i liked both editing and stunting ! those grinds OMFG ! pre-finisher and and finisher !!! damn 10/10 truly :D  :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Glad you dig it! :jajaja:

some of the best VC grinds ever in my opinion

You're far too kind! Means a lot coming from you though, I really started looking after spots involving curb bumps after your SA solos, you have a hell of a style! :cc_detective:

Nowadays I don't really comment on videos, especially not on VC ones since it's not my cup of tea.
However, this video is such a masterpiece that I need to leave a comment.

All of the stunts were just amazing, especially the opener and the finisher.
But I was completely in awe after seeing that spin grind combo at 1:05. It was just epic, one of the best and most stylish VC stunts for me. I even showed that to my flatmates who have no idea about stunting, they were amazed as well.
It's insane to see such stunts being landed in 2021, especially on the VC map.

The editing and the music was also great, overall the video had a truly awesome atmosphere.
Well done! 10/10

Much love for taking the time to check it out and leave a comment my guy! :wub: Out of nowhere I got taken back to the times when we were both kicking it in SA/SAMP, good times! Hope you're doing fine Bart! :jajaja:

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Board Mods
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2021, 12:32:21 PM »
Holy shit. Just holy shit  :wacko:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal