Author Topic: pcj600  (Read 971 times)

Offline Dieva

• Stunter
    • View Profile
pcj600
« on: December 16, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
i am requesting a pcj600 for vc.idk what it looks like. i would like it to look cool.

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: pcj600
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 06:11:46 PM »
Thats really helpfull.

Offline Reaper

• Skyforger
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 11:48:34 AM »
Already got bored of the bike I made ya huh?  :lol:
If you get bored into bikes then why do you even request them?
Theres no bloody point making someone a bike and then the guy gets bored of it like 2 weeks later..

Request something that you don't get bored of. But don't be mad if the bike looks kind of shit cuz you have only been here for like a month and filling the marketplace with your dumb requests. I don't mean to offend or anything but look at your request here, '' i am request a pcj600 for vc.idk what it looks like. i would like to look cool ''. Give us INFORMATION for the request  :|

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »
Already got bored of the bike I made ya huh?  :lol:
If you get bored into bikes then why do you even request them?
Theres no bloody point making someone a bike and then the guy gets bored of it like 2 weeks later..

Request something that you don't get bored of. But don't be mad if the bike looks kind of shit cuz you have only been here for like a month and filling the marketplace with your dumb requests. I don't mean to offend or anything but look at your request here, '' i am request a pcj600 for vc.idk what it looks like. i would like to look cool ''. Give us INFORMATION for the request  :|
Do you still have the bike with the skull on the numberplate?
I'll take it please :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal