Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 18007 times)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2014, 07:17:50 AM »
yummy..

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2014, 09:35:46 AM »
subtle reference to latest episode that you would understand if you cared to visit the thread

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »
I've absolutely loved the later half of Season 4 (ESPECIALLY THE FINALE, HOLY SHIT.) and Season 5 so far. The writing and acting has improved drastically, got back to the writing level of Season 1. Which is an enjoyable dark post-pandemic story that is full of well done cliches but has interesting characters and a semi-interesting plot strengthened by the usually very good performance from the cast (Especially Andrew Lincon) and that keeps you watching without thinking you've utterly wasted your time.

That being said. If you own a Playstation 3 or a Playstation 4, and you're seeking a post-pandemic experience, play The Last of Us. It's another enjoyable dark post-pandemic story. BUT. It has the same cliches but SUPERBLY done, and absolutely SUPERB characters with SUPERB back stories and character development and a way WAY better soundtrack. Overall a very cinematic product that could easily be compared with The Walking Dead, but it's better in every aspect in my poinion. Especially when it has one of the most engaging and fun gameplay mechanics of all time.

Sorry for getting a tad off-topic, but for those of you who want to get into something post-pandemic and own a Playstation: Invest your time in The Last of Us instead of watching The Walking Dead. Arguably the best game I've ever played (I guarantee I'm not influenced by the hype. But you can choose to call lies on that if you want.) and it's not only the best game, it'd also rank high up between my favorite TV series and films.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:39:31 PM by Beat »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2014, 02:43:39 PM »
outplayed like noobs in mm

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2014, 02:54:46 PM »
bob  :mellow: I was like "wtf is wrong with that nigga" then he show why he was laughing

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2014, 02:36:26 AM »
Holy shit it's getting more and more interesting.

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2014, 06:49:59 AM »
I've absolutely loved the later half of Season 4 (ESPECIALLY THE FINALE, HOLY SHIT.) and Season 5 so far. The writing and acting has improved drastically, got back to the writing level of Season 1. Which is an enjoyable dark post-pandemic story that is full of well done cliches but has interesting characters and a semi-interesting plot strengthened by the usually very good performance from the cast (Especially Andrew Lincon) and that keeps you watching without thinking you've utterly wasted your time.

That being said. If you own a Playstation 3 or a Playstation 4, and you're seeking a post-pandemic experience, play The Last of Us. It's another enjoyable dark post-pandemic story. BUT. It has the same cliches but SUPERBLY done, and absolutely SUPERB characters with SUPERB back stories and character development and a way WAY better soundtrack. Overall a very cinematic product that could easily be compared with The Walking Dead, but it's better in every aspect in my poinion. Especially when it has one of the most engaging and fun gameplay mechanics of all time.

Sorry for getting a tad off-topic, but for those of you who want to get into something post-pandemic and own a Playstation: Invest your time in The Last of Us instead of watching The Walking Dead. Arguably the best game I've ever played (I guarantee I'm not influenced by the hype. But you can choose to call lies on that if you want.) and it's not only the best game, it'd also rank high up between my favorite TV series and films.
;D
Yeah, my favourite game so far, I feel lucky, because I was able to play on both, PS3 and PS4, matchless experience. Ellie and Joel, the best couple in the gaming history.

Oh and TWD.. season 3 was a big disappointment just like the first half of the 4th. Terminus wasn't that big surprise, I was expecting that.. TWD without cannibals? Unimaginable.
So I mean, this series is on the good way again, these 3 eps were a lot more enjoyable, than the last two seasons overall imo.
Bobs infection thing wasn't a big surprise to me, his acting revealed it, before the cannibals captured him

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2015, 06:11:54 AM »
let's see if it can be worse than last season of dexter

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2015, 08:09:11 AM »
First episode was so fkn shit why tyrese?? :( :( :( :(

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2015, 04:29:53 PM »
SEASON FINALE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS INTENSE OH MY FUCKING LORD

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2015, 04:35:15 PM »
This season was badass, lot better, than the 3rd and 4th.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2015, 06:08:12 PM »
When does season 6 start?

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2015, 06:26:05 PM »
TWD is finish man  :lol:

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2015, 07:16:31 PM »
huh? season 6 was actually announced 5 or 6 days before the premiere of season 5. it should be back some time around october..

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2015, 02:09:16 AM »
Drugs are bad, okay?  :euro:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal