Author Topic: Relapse  (Read 7868 times)

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
Re: Relapse
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 08:48:31 PM »
Beta 3.3 was released some months ago at least Xtramus. I can't watch the video right now but I'm lookin forward to it Neo.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 04:12:44 PM »
(also, how did you get the fence to be broken down? Are there any new LC versions with missions that I don't know about and if so, could someone PM me the link?).

As mentioned by UL, there is another release but the one I use is probably the first release of the LC map mod. The fence???? That seems an odd question from someone who's been around as long as you.
The reason that section of fence is missing is because I use a stripped script to stunt with. I dunno this seems such an odd question as many people have been doing this since 2005.
I would figure Dannyes would also give this effect but as I don't use it I'm not sure. Basically a stripped script removes all the junk, weapon pick-ups, rampages, health pick-ups, etc. AND all objects the game may spawn such as the fence you asked about.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 04:49:21 PM »
Landed that NPM p2b to the lower part precision more than a year ago. Was supposed to be in like 1-2 videos but those never happened. Totally forgot about it afterwards  :P

Great and pretty fresh videos. Very obvious spots that have been missed and a couple of oldies. The pool of spots is far from empty  :) Relapse 2 incoming?  :D

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 07:12:25 AM »
(also, how did you get the fence to be broken down? Are there any new LC versions with missions that I don't know about and if so, could someone PM me the link?).

As mentioned by UL, there is another release but the one I use is probably the first release of the LC map mod. The fence???? That seems an odd question from someone who's been around as long as you.
The reason that section of fence is missing is because I use a stripped script to stunt with. I dunno this seems such an odd question as many people have been doing this since 2005.
I would figure Dannyes would also give this effect but as I don't use it I'm not sure. Basically a stripped script removes all the junk, weapon pick-ups, rampages, health pick-ups, etc. AND all objects the game may spawn such as the fence you asked about.

I'll have to check it out, but pretty sure Dannye's doesn't have this. Forgot about stripped scripts, makes sense though. Thanks a bunch.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 04:20:36 AM »
It's really a shame you landed that VC side p2b to the lower part near the mall at about 2:00, a lot of people including me have put some serious effort nailing the top part.
Apart from that, it was a pleasure to watch this video, good to see you still landing some amazing precisions and having the same style after all those years.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2014, 05:21:06 AM »
Woah, one of the OG's of stunting banging out yet another video, and a solo at that which is not only up to today's standards but also sets some new ones with regards to precision and grinds that are a bitch just to get to.
There's something about seeing how the veterans of the game handles and adjusts accordingly that is very fluent and a rare sight these days, guess I gotta open VC a little bit until R* 'restores' the stunting physics in V.

Good'ol Neo, showing bitches how it's done since 04, Happy 10th Anniversary :D

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2014, 10:32:34 AM »
Damn, I loved this video. It had a fucking great feeling.

Come up with your own damn video titles, first you stole Deja Vu and now this one I planned to use  :angry:
Joke aside, this was a damn good watch and I couldn't feel more inspired to stunt now. Hands down, you still kick maximum ass! ;D

Damn, I thought it was your video there, come on skype, we should re-talk about your project :P

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 05:41:19 AM »
Good to see you back (i hope :happy:). Enjoyed watching this stunt video. :wub:

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 03:57:40 PM »
Thank you again to all who enjoyed the video and for the very kind words  ;) It really means alot to this old fart  ;D

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 08:19:15 AM »
great job  :happy:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile