Author Topic: Wasted time on a stunt  (Read 7033 times)

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
Re: Wasted time on a stunt
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2015, 07:04:45 AM »
I don't really keep track of the amount of time I spend on my stunts but I guess the most time-consuming one (that I have landed so far) was my downtown natbump in Satori. :ajaja:

I remember this stunt and my reaction when I saw it. It looked amazing and it still does.

I still have an Infernus spot that remains unlanded since 2012 but I probably won't try it again. I've spent around 500 hours on it +/- and I'm just tired of it. It's kinda like a ramp2bump2precision

I have a very similar spot probably with similar hours so between us we have a baby  :Disgusted:

Yes we do.
I could show it to you since I already gave up. It's just too hard and I bailed it several times... in the stupidest ways imaginable.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 11:11:05 AM »
Still have no idea how did you do that stunt. I was trying it in 2011, but never had a vertical bump, but horizontal to the bridge.  :lol: Should retry it, maybe my skills are better now. hahahahaha
Yeah that's the tricky part, due to the position of the bench you have to get a vertical bump while barely moving forward so that you won't overshot the top 'precision' landing. :ajaja: Also, doing a grind on the bridge might be a cool idea, I had the idea but never really focused on it as it wasn't my 'main' spot. :D

@SALYNN: Thanks dude, much appreciated. :)

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2015, 11:20:29 AM »
Yeah that's the tricky part, due to the position of the bench you have to get a vertical bump while barely moving forward so that you won't overshot the top 'precision' landing. :ajaja: Also, doing a grind on the bridge might be a cool idea, I had the idea but never really focused on it as it wasn't my 'main' spot. :D
90 degrees landing on that stucky rail.. that'd be an instant stuck imo.  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal