Author Topic: Is there justice in this forum?  (Read 8561 times)

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
Re: Is there justice in this forum?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2023, 02:35:42 AM »
"cheated" maybe no

but I think there should be more 'diversity' in catergories rather than

Unmodded & modded

(yes i know about themed or whatever but u get the point also I havent been in gtas for very long so im just saying/telling what I think dont take it too seriously)

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2023, 06:04:33 AM »
Categories on categories, they are from the same stick , but from another tree

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2023, 07:35:01 AM »
'when I released them there were no rules regarding savestate' - in the 1800s it was legal to own slaves in many places throughout the world, didn't mean it was morally right. I think you know yourself you were misleading people with what you were doing but still stormed ahead with it regardless.

I am rather enjoying your suffering, though, so please leave this unlocked, staff. Thanks.

1) I dont think that I misled anyone, otherwise I would have hidden it to the last, and made simpler stunts
but it was funny to me to read the comments that the stunts are shit, anyone will repeat them, I laughed at this, really

2) oh my little Scottish sadist, didn't they tell you not to tell everyone about your secret desires?

With savestates you're basically glueing your stunt together out of different bits that happened at completely different times. It's the same thing as splicing two replays together to make it seem like you landed a stunt when you didn't. Completely the same thing. There's a clear definition on what modded actually means.

A stunt is modded when there is any type of unnatural intereference between the start of the runup and the landing which can't be recreated in the vanilla game. (That's why anyone who says "Oh well dannye's script is a mod so we are all modders hehe" is a donkey, look at you you little donkey)

This includes changes to the physics AAND do you know what is also part of "physics"? think real hard you little shit.. TIME AND FUCKING SPACE. You're aren't allowed to alter time and space. Slowitdown is modding for a reason, you're altering the physics because you're altering fucking time.

Savestate stunts are unimpressive and modded. You're using a time machine. Time machines aren't legal!

A clean stunt is landed in real-time you little bitch!
who the fuck are you to open your mouth when no one asks?
the game is default, I'm not a modder, and even my stunts without a mod did not impress people, they considered them easy, and this is the whole paradox, after everyone realized that I had done the impossible, they began to accuse me of modding, and before that my stunts were shit, two-faced dogs
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:40:40 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2023, 09:59:53 AM »
The technique of save states itself is very interesting as it opens up a whole new perspective to stunting. Apart from it spreading doubt towards any new video release.

Maybe AI art is a metaphor. Artists try to stop AI generated art, in fear of losing their profession. But it can't be stopped. Over time people will get used to it and implement it in their workflows. There will always be "real" artists, but they will have to prove that their work is AI free.

Same applies here. If anyone wants to prove their stunts are save state free, they have to provide proof they are doing it the old way. But progress can't be stopped.

Save states brought up new discussion, new possibilities and keeps the scene active in one way or another. Who knows where this is going to lead. Either stunting dies because of this, or it evolves in new kind of ways that could be interesting. I hope it will be the second option.

The bad thing was how save states were introduced. If you were honest about it from the beginning, people probably would have reacted differently.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2023, 10:50:59 AM »
And again we don't see any reasonable counter argument to "space and time are included within physics". We just see incoherent squealing about "I'M NOT MODDER", "ME NUMBER ONE". Nor will any of his sycophants offer any reasonable counter, just more of the same "HE'S THE BEST, BETTER THAN BARNEY!!!". No surprise these are the last remaining DSS dregs or overinvested randoms that edited his videos.

Save states brought up new discussion, new possibilities and keeps the scene active in one way or another. Who knows where this is going to lead. Either stunting dies because of this, or it evolves in new kind of ways that could be interesting. I hope it will be the second option.

The bad thing was how save states were introduced. If you were honest about it from the beginning, people probably would have reacted differently.

There's no progress here. The overwhelming majority don't want to use VM for a variety of reasons. Not least because it robs the soul of stunting, rendering it down to a joyless zero-sum game where anyone can land anything within the bounds of possibility. And furthermore because it's so crushingly tedious having to deal with slow VM save/reloads, pause/unpause and so on.

Even if you argue that "it could be used to prove possibility". Yeah, no, that's easily done with tools and knowledge we've had for more or less two decades. Want to find out if big air thing is possible? Find the max potential runup speed, mod the handling to give you that speed 100% of the time. Throw a few hours at it. Functionally the exact same as VMing a runup and recycling it for a few hours - in fact doing this without VM will be way more time efficient.

Want to know how to execute some grind combo? Segment it and admin console speed binds to execute parts in isolation. Then it's relatively straightforward to work out the likelyhood of the combo being doable. None of this is new or exciting.

How he 'introduced' this doesn't really matter. Public reaction, doesn't really matter. It falls quite neatly within the bounds of a cheat/TAS/mod/whatever terminology your coping mechanisms desire. Just as it has done in any other game where VM has been tried.

After Siasin, I'd be really surprised if there's any significant VM usage from this point onwards. Undoubtably allbeast will continue to use it and perhaps release stuff - wouldn't expect any less than that. At this point it's his one and only notable 'achievement' and core to his identity in this tiny scene. At one time it was dumb player and bike skins. Now it's VM. But for the rest - probably not gonna see much. Maybe the odd wannabe trying to release a 'holy grail' stunt or make a name for themselves. But it sure as fuck won't be endemic.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 10:55:10 AM by DeathCobra »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2023, 11:11:08 AM »
Deathcobra, you incorrect, i can give you one example,  Haywire tried in his review my backwheel grind, he tried to mod it and failed, so modding and savestating not same, and you must be skilled stunter to make something good, savestate doesnt give itself for you good speed, like mod, so they totaly different

and i was never seriours about saying i'm number 1, it was joke of course, if i would be serious, i would land much easier stunts, never scream  and would be number 1

i think i know another guy, he silent, never scream, and land hard enough for believe stunts, and everyone thinks that he number 1
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 11:15:10 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2023, 11:30:38 AM »
and i was never seriours about saying i'm number 1, it was joke of course, if i would be serious, i would land much easier stunts, never scream  and would be number 1

Then remove your signature.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2023, 11:31:11 AM »

Then remove your signature.
ok

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2023, 01:54:12 PM »
If you want justice, simply disable powersave.   :wub:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2023, 02:13:35 PM »
i never use it anyway, what more?

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2023, 05:27:14 PM »
You saw powersave used in 1 stunt where you can see the reload happen during the run-up and now we need to remove it because 'justice'? You cannot be serious. Might as well remove Dannye's at that point and drive back to our starting point  :lol:

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2023, 08:34:38 PM »
You saw powersave used in 1 stunt where you can see the reload happen during the run-up and now we need to remove it because 'justice'? You cannot be serious. Might as well remove Dannye's at that point and drive back to our starting point  :lol:
em, on which stunt? i never ever used powersave
also on most of stunts i didnt use dannye scm, like in old days, just was reloading savestate, without teleporting

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2023, 03:17:10 AM »
also on most of stunts i didnt use dannye scm, like in old days, just was reloading savestate, without teleporting
If you never used it then why assume I'm talking about you. Look at the 'No Debuff' topic.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2023, 04:49:26 AM »
If you never used it then why assume I'm talking about you. Look at the 'No Debuff' topic.
lol, sorry, i thinked maybe you like Haywire, try find mods in my stunts, where they not exist
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 05:05:29 AM by AllBeast »

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2023, 08:21:01 AM »

or better yet play on console...i already have it in my PS2 emulator ready to play OMEGALUL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal