Author Topic: Outer Steppes  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Outer Steppes
« on: July 22, 2022, 05:52:18 PM »
Collab featuring stunters, doing stunts in the VC conversion of AC. Many thanks go to the beast for the conversion, and fckR for editing. Enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ud774hel593sgw9/Outer_Steppes_Final.avi/file
https://youtu.be/mVwjg8heiV0

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Outer Steppes
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 06:18:52 PM »
Nice!

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 06:53:23 PM »
Full of clever stunts with smooth executions, and slick camerawork/editing to match, I loved it!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 12:50:34 AM »
Very nice edit by fckR as always. Enjoyed the camera, chill music and the somewhat refreshing compressing of the stunts of some stunters into one block. Often if I submit two stunts I can expect them to be far apart but not here which was fun to see and worked.

In terms of stunting I think my favourites were Max' freeway spiral grind, Zero's doublegrind, the doublegrind from Fighter right after, Max' double at 2:07, Sorcery's grind at 1:30 where he bonks that little round thing in between which I thought was neat, Fighter's p2b at 4:56 because of the top top landing (the p2b afterwards also but he used it before) and the outro MAG from Sorcery.

I find it funny though that there are quite a few good boosting options in this map but Max and I end up on the same precision. Had very little time to stunt for this and wasn't able to get a lucky break on what I was trying but it is what it is. Enjoy the firetruck drop to the secret hole instead :D

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 10:27:28 AM »
Dope song , i like the freeway grinds .
 but that double grind in the min 4:10 from zero was the best
gg :)

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 12:15:27 PM »
Krypton, max and sorcery grinds were...  :mellow:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 03:52:22 PM »
Very nice edit by fckR as always. Enjoyed the camera, chill music and the somewhat refreshing compressing of the stunts of some stunters into one block. Often if I submit two stunts I can expect them to be far apart but not here which was fun to see and worked.

In terms of stunting I think my favourites were Max' freeway spiral grind, Zero's doublegrind, the doublegrind from Fighter right after, Max' double at 2:07, Sorcery's grind at 1:30 where he bonks that little round thing in between which I thought was neat, Fighter's p2b at 4:56 because of the top top landing (the p2b afterwards also but he used it before) and the outro MAG from Sorcery.

I find it funny though that there are quite a few good boosting options in this map but Max and I end up on the same precision. Had very little time to stunt for this and wasn't able to get a lucky break on what I was trying but it is what it is. Enjoy the firetruck drop to the secret hole instead :D

liar

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2022, 10:07:27 PM »

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2022, 01:31:57 AM »
1998 science mix/song or whatever?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2022, 06:48:24 AM »
I'm very happy that I didn't lose any spots from my AC video project, but that must be because you guys did so many creative grinds and I didn't.
Sad when no invite.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2022, 07:32:47 AM »
Simping for myself, Rainbow, Joe, Krypton and MaxXx because they have really good stunts :wub: :wub: :wub: Fckr's editing good as always

I really couldn't find a good spot that suits me because I'm more of a grind/p2b guy or something but thank fuck I sent 1 stunt I landed during the making of Rainbow's solo and 2 after he sent me an invite, good job everyone

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2022, 11:41:33 AM »
Sheesh it took half day for Rainbow to land on 4 wheels!

Glad I took a part of this huge collab even with just one stunt! Fresh editing combined with fresh stunts all around but the MO guys were the best obviously! Awesome job all!

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2022, 11:42:43 AM »
This was seriously enjoyable! Stuntingwise it was high standard and I loved the variety in this, lots of creative stuff, grindcombos + bigairs as well + some boost to the exact same place + Rainbow's impressive fall2secrethole, that caught me off guard  :lol: Also noteworthy are the long spiral grinds on the edge of the highway, those looked so cool!
Editing and song was superb, it worked well with the stunts, I really liked the pace of the video. Only if fckr submitted stunts not just the editing itself. Overall a strong collab, hoping to see some more, even if it's not an original map.

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2022, 12:41:13 PM »
Fantastic editing and a well-chosen soundtrack. The futuristic old-school sounds of 90s jungle/intelligent dnb just fit so nicely into the landscape of AC. Really clean and smooth cam angles + the subtle but fitting effects made this a great watch
As for the stunting part, everyone had solid stunts but some standouts were fighter's double grind, sorcery's grinds, zero's double, fighter's p2b at 4:55, krypton's p2b and rainbow's boost (I actually landed on your prec whilst trying to land on the precision on the opposite side (which I then landed from a different approach as seen in the vid haha))
great job everyone!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2022, 01:50:06 PM »
Good jumpy jumps dogs, fckR's edit was invigorating with his immersive music selection :jajaja:.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal