Author Topic: RAINBOW'S MISADVENTURES: a world tour  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
RAINBOW'S MISADVENTURES: a world tour
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:33:22 PM »

Click the picture to get to the youtube premiere.
Click here to go to the database page.

First off, this is the first time I ever posted in this board, I don't know if it's okay to post it here but since Rainbow is MO I think I'd have to post it here. Second, I'd like to apologize to Rainbow for the delay, for this video was supposed to drop somewhere late 2021 but ever since I unfortunately lost storage to a fucking molex-sata cable I lost my motivation to edit more GTA videos even during the making of the recent Shifftee x Max video. However, in around December to January I started opening VC and gave stunting another try. Then I had to give editing another try as well, see if I still got it, which I did. It's been a pleasure working on the project he sent months ago, so we're happy with the result :D I started editing this project late April because I actually completely forgot about it.

I feel like this project should serve as a reminder that I'm still alive. Shoutouts to Rainbow, Fighter and Sorcery, and special shouts to ThirteenAG for creating Project2DFX as he is the one who made REALLY HUGE draw distances possible.

As always, without listening to that kpop girl crush playlist (and some death grips) this video wouldn't be possible.
Sit back, relax, record yourself using OBS for a reaction video, and enjoy. :wub:

Review template:
https://pastebin.com/xNL0R0sR

DOWNLOADS:
1080p24 16:9 DOWNLOAD

STAN AESPA
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 09:53:03 PM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline khaimyk

• alone
    • View Profile
Re: RAINBOW'S MISADVENTURES: a world tour
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 10:44:11 PM »
Good job dude

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 01:40:00 AM »
Thank you for the editing! I really enjoy watching it :) Always like your editing style.

Stunting wise a lot of these stunts are quite old, think 2010, 2014, 2015, 2017 and a few recent (ish) landings in 2020. So it's kind of all over the place and a bit of a mix from failed individual map mod solos but together it was enough for a video. There are 3-4 of old stunts but I landed them before they were released so might as well use them. And not a lot of people will remember where they were done probably.

Two small 'fun' facts:
- The boost at 1:23 has the most infuriating landing zone I have ever seen in this game, it's one broken glitchy mess disguised as a nice precision. I couldn't let it win :neen:
- The natbump at 2:55 was landed first try (vid) and afterwards I couldn't even get close trying for the higher part. I think that's the first time this has happened in the nearly 15 years I've been here.

EDIT://used the wrong url
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 01:43:15 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 01:44:10 AM »
Thank you for the editing! I really enjoy watching it :) Always like your editing style.

Pleasure working on your solo!  :wub:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022, 03:17:10 AM »
Very nice video, well edited and too many good stunts to name. Great job everyone :wub:

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2022, 05:15:54 AM »
Great variety of stunts and you landed some real bangers. Ezraph's camera work is phenomenal but the edit feels unpolished at some points. The video starts off brilliant and I was hooked the second it started. Once we get to the first break(the "I gave a fuck"-break") the soundtrack distances itself from the edit. The soundtrack is brilliant and I would have loved more interpretation from your side. Especially when it comes to colors and VFX I felt like the soundtrack just deserved a rougher and dirtier edit. The 2nd part feels rather dry up until 1:57 when it gains more momentum. The finisher of that part is brilliant and Ezraph did a great job of capturing the stunt. The last part shakes up the theme of the video brilliantly. I think the colors fit this part better than they did the previous part. Having different colors in that 2nd part might have made this break of style even greater but it's already great as is. The soundtrack really draws you in and the edit does as well. There's really nothing to complain about except that transition at 3:00. After rewatching the video 3 times I still dislike it and I find it not well executed :D 2:52 and the scene afterward is probably my favorite moment out of this video. The slow-mo really draws in all the attention and the camera angle afterward really makes you feel the pace of the PCJ. The finisher is very fitting. The outro looks really cool. Intro and Outro just leave me wanting more. I love it. Great Job Rainbow and Ezraph <3

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2022, 07:11:39 AM »
Both editing and stunting were pleasure for my eyes, soundtrack choice was incredible, loved so much! A little bit dissapointed with color correction, it wasn't that bad, just don't fit with the sound atmosphere imo, anyway VFX, sync, and cameras were really dope. Natural stunts, especially grinds were my favs, good job you two!

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2022, 07:20:54 AM »
Nice!

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2022, 10:44:08 AM »
Two small 'fun' facts:
- The boost at 1:23 has the most infuriating landing zone I have ever seen in this game, it's one broken glitchy mess disguised as a nice precision. I couldn't let it win :neen:
- The natbump at 2:55 was landed first try (vid) and afterwards I couldn't even get close trying for the higher part. I think that's the first time this has happened in the nearly 15 years I've been here.
I landed the same boost (1:23), but cabbie kinda sunk into the structure.. weird landing zone indeed.
And I tried that natbump (2:55) with pcj and sanchez, no luck there.

Cool stunts and editing once again really enjoyable to watch.
Glad I didn't lose any other spots. :cc_detective:

Offline .Dakar

• gta vc creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2022, 11:26:07 AM »
pretty cool editing also nice stunts, wanted to see more stunts in SOL but really good video overall

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2022, 05:39:46 PM »
Ezraph sent me a suprise yesterday as I was cleaning some bottle of cokes with a mad Supervisor again as we need to get fast cleaning it for the upcoming election because supervisor is expecting a load of orders of softdrinks after the money given after voting.

Alien city stuff was my favorite! I've been trying that ramptank to top but haven't gotten any close attempt on it. Great to see it landed, well at first i thought it was a VC map but atleast it was all worth the watch!

Editing always fantastic, one of the best VC editor my baby ezraph muah! Hope to see another collab with ezraph. 

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2022, 08:17:30 PM »
Editing always fantastic, one of the best VC editor my baby ezraph muah! Hope to see another collab with ezraph.

you know what, I might do a collab soon so you better land something. maybe another birthday collab...

i appreciate the comments, i hope i could do better at editing and CC, for now please look forward to smut's collab which i'm currently in

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2022, 09:09:38 AM »
Ezraph your editing just goes better and better with each video. Always pleasing to the eye and easy to watch. Glad you're here  :wub:

These stunts are making it even better. There is a synergy with the aestethic of the stunts and Ezraph's touch.  Watching it puts a genuine smile on my face.  :rolleyes:

In short, well done to everyone involved and thanks for this video  ;D

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2022, 11:40:35 PM »
BLACK BLACK PAINT  ;D

Happy to see some Death Grips usage, well done on the vid u guys both

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile